Spain...destroying themselves from the inside

13 hours ago, promise to try said:

I baout the Aran valey, you know that in basque valley is called...aran, who knows, maybe they prefer to be with us!

Please, dear God,  NO! 

:lol:

Another complicated neighbour?? In the end WE will seek independence :lol:

Say hello to Tabarnia! 

The project is officially presented today. They have an idea clear: this all will be a joke until the independentists declare independence unilaterally again. If they do that, they will start in Madrid the process to create the new community in Spain called Tabarnia (TArracona + BARcelona) where those pro-Spain are a big majority. And, frankly, where the money is. 

On 08/01/2018 at 5:11 PM, promise to try said:

well, I think the dialogue is the way to solve problems between people! and I don´t have the feeling that karbatal has been mocking me or laughing about me.he doesn´t take that tabarnia thing seriously either. Anyways, I can understand if he is fed up with us, after all, they are surrounded by the two nations (or whatever you want to call us) that want to have a new relation with spain, I really don´t  know if it´s independence or what, because legally nobody has asked us (because it´s not legal).And, in catalonia´s case, it´s true that they are fixing their history, even Aragon´s history, to make it look as they want it to look, but not as it really was.BUt I don´t really feel he is not respecting me.some politicians that are using democracy, the right to have a referendum, or the longing to be independent, to disguise their own shit, yes, they are laughing and missrespecting me.

I wish we could do it peacefully and with nobody feeling hurt or telling lies. But I guess we are not there yet. but we will!!!!!!!

I didn't say anyone was hurting or disrespecting you (that's for you to decide), although it's plain for all to see that misinformation is being "reported" here as fact from people pretending that they are somewhat neutral when they are anything but. They are propagandists. That it has now descended into farce "Barcelona seeks it's own independence" etc (always the way when people have no other argument) shows how juvenile the discussion actually is. 

Apart from a couple of people from Spain, the only other person popping up in this thread regularly is a vile racist. Go figure.

As for your hope that the pomposity and stupidity of Spain thinking that their borders will never change over the course of history and that the basic human right of self-determination should take precedence instead? Well, when people continue to be on the side of right wing fascists, then that's the way it will stay. It's always those who want the "status quo" that you have to watch.

27 minutes ago, Kim said:

I didn't say anyone was hurting or disrespecting you (that's for you to decide), although it's plain for all to see that misinformation is being "reported" here as fact from people pretending that they are somewhat neutral when they are anything but. They are propagandists. That it has now descended into farce "Barcelona seeks it's own independence" etc (always the way when people have no other argument) shows how juvenile the discussion actually is. 

Apart from a couple of people from Spain, the only other person popping up in this thread regularly is a vile racist. Go figure.

As for your hope that the pomposity and stupidity of Spain thinking that their borders will never change over the course of history and that the basic human right of self-determination should take precedence instead? Well, when people continue to be on the side of right wing fascists, then that's the way it will stay. It's always those who want the "status quo" that you have to watch.

Why don't you say what is wrong and try to correct it? This is the second or third time I offer you taht possibility. If you say things like that, at least you could point out what is wrong, so there wouldn't be misinformation or propaganda.

On 2018/1/16 at 5:07 PM, karbatal said:

:lol: pan tumaka mothder fakka!!!!!!

by the way, he can´t be president again if he doesn´t go back to catalonia, right? but if he is invested vice president and then the president resigns? would that be a way to have him back?

I couldn't care less. Since last November I'm listening to German media and reading German outlets because I have to speak the language again (I kinda 'lost' it while learning Bulgarian) and you can't imagine how happy I am. No more Catalonia, no more absurdities, no more corruption from the Spanish Government, no more stupid things. And if they are stupid, at least they don't affect me :lol:

I recomend everyone to detox from info asap. Keep being informed but through different outelts from another country. 

I love Spain and spaniards and I don't wanna say anything disrespectful but every time I read the title of this thread '..destroying from the inside out' I think of collapsed rectums. 

On 2018/1/18 at 11:01 AM, karbatal said:

I couldn't care less. Since last November I'm listening to German media and reading German outlets because I have to speak the language again (I kinda 'lost' it while learning Bulgarian) and you can't imagine how happy I am. No more Catalonia, no more absurdities, no more corruption from the Spanish Government, no more stupid things. And if they are stupid, at least they don't affect me :lol:

I recomend everyone to detox from info asap. Keep being informed but through different outelts from another country. 

I don´t follow it as I used to, but every once in a while there are situations that are interesting.for example, apparently puigdemont is flying to copenhage today, and the spanish government is saying that they are going to try to catch it there (well, something like that, it´s more complex).and I really don´t think the catalonian president would go anywhere if he knew that he was going to have legal problems.

I expect new forms of embarassement from both parts during today. That Puigdemont going to give conferences about how to be stupid and the Spanish government mantaining the charade of the imprisonment. 

Meanwhile, the price of electricity is skyrocketing in Spain, becoming the most expensive in the EU, and the corruption cases are being judge, shit hitting the fan... How convenient everything....  

Oh, and Puigdemont HAS TO travel because the 3 months allowed to be in a country are coming to an end on the 30th. He can't stay in Belgium unless he registers there, and that brings a diplomatic problem. If he travels and goes back, then the three months start again. 

Just now, karbatal said:

I expect new forms of embarassement from both parts during today. That Puigdemont going to give conferences about how to be stupid and the Spanish government mantaining the charade of the imprisonment. 

Meanwhile, the price of electricity is skyrocketing in Spain, becoming the most expensive in the EU, and the corruption cases are being judge, shit hitting the fan... How convenient everything....  

Oh, and Puigdemont HAS TO travel because the 3 months allowed to be in a country are coming to an end on the 30th. He can't stay in Belgium unless he registers there, and that brings a diplomatic problem. If he travels and goes back, then the three months start again. 

aaaaaaa!!!! puigdemoney knows everything! let´s see what is now  spanish government´s wise movement

17 hours ago, promise to try said:

WTF with Opel/vauxhall in Aragon? let me check if I understand this correctly: opel has been bought by peugeot, and now is leaving zaragoza? or only the corsa?if the corsa is not produced there, which other car are they going to produce?

They want to create more cars with less wages and security. Unions are protesting and Opel menaces.  That's nowadays economy in a nutshell.

10 hours ago, promise to try said:

of course, if the talk about this, and about vicepreseident´s new glasses, nobody is going to pay attention to the news about the corruption in the PP. but still...

• 4 weeks later...

well, opel´s workers decided to be paid less than they should to keep their jobs. I don´t blame them, but this system is so fucked  up, pure mafia: if you don´t reounce to some rights, we´ll leave the country.

anyways, karbi, have you been following what is happening with the twitter accounts in spain? apparently a lot of left winged people´s accounts are disappearing, or the followers disappear...something weird.

5 minutes ago, promise to try said:

well, opel´s workers decided to be paid less than they should to keep their jobs. I don´t blame them, but this system is so fucked  up, pure mafia: if you don´t reounce to some rights, we´ll leave the country.

anyways, karbi, have you been following what is happening with the twitter accounts in spain? apparently a lot of left winged people´s accounts are disappearing, or the followers disappear...something weird.

No account can disappear if they don't violate Twitter conditions!  No government has that power.  

I don't follow much Spanish politics for the past three months except the strictly necessary for my job.  I'm so much happier :lol:

OMG what about the change of image of this RADICAL LEFTIST who has turned from anticapitalist to posh once she's fled to Switzerland (yes, Switzerland, we all know it is gthe land of the leftists)????? 

Anna Gabriel :lol: Leader of the extremist CUP, that very, very, very small politcal party that was always the clue so the independentists can form Government these past years? We're glad that she has the money to live in a country where 4.000 euro/month is considered minimum wage and barely lets you pay your rent. 

OMG the situation in Catalonia is a mix between sad/laughable/absurd, is there a name to gather all those things in English? In Spanish the word is "esperpento". Would it be the word GROTESQUE??? 

DWjLPOIWkAAmiO-.jpg

When are these stupid human beings going to be flushed? 

Just this past week have happened so many horrid things in Spain regarding freedom of speech, pensions and corruption that we would need a hundred threads just to explain them. 

I would lock this thread, lock the whole country and we could maybe move on to different countries and start again? I choose Madagascar. 

18 hours ago, karbatal said:

Just this past week have happened so many horrid things in Spain regarding freedom of speech, pensions and corruption that we would need a hundred threads just to explain them. 

I would lock this thread, lock the whole country and we could maybe move on to different countries and start again? I choose Madagascar. 

:brenspin:

Portugal. It seems that Portugal it´s doing everything that we would like to do here.And there´s still hope, the retired people just woken upo and yesterday thousands of them were on the streets asking to respect their pensions.These are the people that usually vote for PP, even PSOE,so there´s still hope

2 hours ago, promise to try said:

:brenspin:

Portugal. It seems that Portugal it´s doing everything that we would like to do here.And there´s still hope, the retired people just woken upo and yesterday thousands of them were on the streets asking to respect their pensions.These are the people that usually vote for PP, even PSOE,so there´s still hope

My parents are so radical leftists nowadays! :lol: My brothers are turning so conservative and my parents and me are the only ones who are still trusting the left to solve this mess.