Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Crux

Robbie Williams - "Heavy Entertainment Show" (New album 4th November)

Recommended Posts

And PS he looks dreadful!! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oof! No. 53 new entry for his single. Radio 2 is playing it to death. Reminds me of Ghosttown!

Is his album at 7 in the UK pre-orders? Goober appears to be No.2 but there are no numbers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Oof! No. 53 new entry for his single. .

:bad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2016 at 2:04 PM, Roland Barthes said:

It's either "A chacun ses goûts"...it's always in plural form. And his tattoo "Chacun à son goût" means nothing. The other day a french woman next to me had "Life your live" tattooed on her arm.

24kyuci.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/10/2016 at 0:36 AM, Barney said:

Ive said it many times on here but back when he was off his face in take that he used to cop off with one of Dannii Minogues (male) dancers. He can sue me for typing it, he can ask QOL Minogue to be brought to the court. Its true.  My sister and brother in law were best friends with a certain celebrity guess still are and Dannii was having a secret affair with him. Her dancer went out with Robbie.. But it was AGES ago. He was so into drugs I doubt he'd even remember. 

When i was working in a restaurant in London as a maitre d' he hit on me. I thought it was a joke or i was misunderstanding but the whole evening he kept sending me drinks as i was working. My co-workers were laughing at the whole situation. He was already really pissed when he got in...he had the dirtiest fingers i've ever seen...that's what i remember most about the whole thing. The manager had to put him in a cab because he was completly out after he had finished his diner. He was also by himself which was kind of sad. So i believe you 100% 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's well know he was into all sorts sexually. It's no surprise that he was always dirty and unkempt as well. Trash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is he DEAD YET? 

 

Oops, sorry did I go too far? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

When i was working in a restaurant in London as a maitre d' he hit on me. I thought it was a joke or i was misunderstanding but the whole evening he kept sending me drinks as i was working. My co-workers were laughing at the whole situation. He was already really pissed when he got in...he had the dirtiest fingers i've ever seen...that's what i remember most about the whole thing. The manager had to put him in a cab because he was completly out after he had finished his diner. He was also by himself which was kind of sad. So i believe you 100% 

Good goss! Yeah he was a mess, I fancied him then I wouldve gone with him nom nom. Not now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest bluejean

I never thought he was sexy at any point. I was hot for Gary Barlow :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/10/2016 at 7:04 PM, Roland Barthes said:

It's either "A chacun ses goûts"...it's always in plural form. And his tattoo "Chacun à son goût" means nothing. The other day a french woman next to me had "Life your live" tattooed on her arm.

She should tattooed "Day Another Die" on the other arm :headbang:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to admit I found the Rock DJ music video extremely stimulating 😝😝😝😝

That cocky arrogance suited him then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Radio 2 are still playing his bloody single but it fell out of the top 100 after one week!

Everyone I know say it's terrible so I can't understand why it's still playlisted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG that`s so awful ! Horrible album! It will flop :provoke:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crux said:

 

 

At least gaga can claim to only have the second shittest release of 2016.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't see him ever topping "Escapology" or "Reality..."

I know a lot of people hated the latter album but I adored it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ivy said:

At least gaga can claim to only have the second shittest release of 2016.

 

He only ever really was a local act like Kylie

She'll be the biggest flopping 'global' superstar!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I´m enjoing the album.it may not have clear singles, but a few songs are really good,HOtel crazy and sensational, have an energy that his songs didn´t have in ages

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good album, was expecting something worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/10/2016 at 4:48 PM, Ivy said:

At least gaga can claim to only have the second shittest release of 2016.

 

nothing shitty about this album IMO.

Nothing memorable either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2016 at 6:04 PM, Crux said:

I can't see him ever topping "Escapology" or "Reality..."

I know a lot of people hated the latter album but I adored it.

 

 

Thought this album had some good tracks too! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was so SHIT on the XFactor at the weekend. I wonder if it did anything for his sales?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

on moday´s midweek charts he is at number one, more than 44.000 copies sold, nrealy twice as much as the second one...what did he sing in X factor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dunno, something about how wonderful and magical his life is. He basically just stood and croaked it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kim said:

I dunno, something about how wonderful and magical his life is. He basically just stood and croaked it out.

crap, maybe he forgot about  his crappy singles and sang a few good songs from his album

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So this gurning idiot got to Number One afterall? What were his sales @promise to try ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

66.000 copies,I think.but apparently he won't be there  next week,in the midweeks is still in the top ten but in the lower part

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually seems like he did well for his first week. Did not expect it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×