Go Bulldogs

Jazzy Jan

Any Aussie Rules Footy fans here ?   I am beyond excited because my team the Bulldogs have made it into the Grand Final.  They have not been in a Grand final since 1961 and have not won since 1954.  My Dad continually joked that he could not die until he sees another Bulldog Premiership win.  He will be cheering like mad in Heaven.  

International people,  join the Fairytale and barrack for the Bulldogs to win the flag.  The whole of Australia is behind them ( except Sydney supporters ) 

14440840_1572791346362505_89669325413971

1 hour ago, San said:

Are all the tickets sold already?

They go on sale tomorrow.  Members of both teams go into a ballot to be able to obtain tickets ( they don't offer enough to cover all members of both clubs ) and then they are offered to AFL life members and corporate sponsors.  Sadly, so many of the tickets go to corporate boxes etc so a lot of the fans and General Public will miss out.  

Wanted the Giants to win! It really could have gone either way.

But I'm happy for you and Gillard.

Two Sydney teams playing at the MCG would have been amazing. Victoria would have been fuming. :lmao:

I share my love with both Sydney teams, although Swans is my first love. :inlove:

31 minutes ago, ENSLAVER said:

Wanted the Giants to win! It really could have gone either way.

But I'm happy for you and Gillard.

Two Sydney teams playing at the MCG would have been amazing. Victoria would have been fuming. :lmao:

I share my love with both Sydney teams, although Swans is my first love. :inlove:

:dead: Enslaver, you should have seen the Melbourne papers.  People were terrified of it being an all Sydney grand final and freaking out about the prospect.  

It was a nail biter - just what you want in a grand final.

Not the result I wanted obviously, but having last won it in 1954 they deserved it. ;) 

Happy for you Jan and the other doggy supporters!

Oh and the doggies' captain - HELLO :dramatic:

Was such an emotional incredible day.   My entire family have barracked for the Footscray Bulldogs ( we still call them that )  and they have not made a Grand final since 1961.  Yes, we are Aussie rules football tragics.  

Enslaver, Easton Wood ( our captain ) is not only great looking but a fantastic person.  My cousins know him and said he is the loveliest guy to talk to.  

12 hours ago, Rachelle of London said:

@DitaCarlita is this the snap you sent me?

Yes yes! 

My god it was such an intense game. So close the whole way. Doggies were in it heart and soul though. I've never seen a team go in like that!

Put this on social media in honour of my Dad who was the biggest football lover and passionate Bulldog supporter I ever knew.  He would love it now and laugh that I am also honouring him on a Madonna forum !  He did like Madonna and thought she was beautiful.   This has been such an incredible year for me.  I got to see Madonna live 4 times in 2 weeks in March and now we have finally seen a flag 

Posting my Dad's favourite photo and remembering him especially today as finally his Footscray Bulldogs have won the flag. Dad always joked with everyone that he could not die until they won the flag. Dad, they did you proud yesterday and I know you would be cheering in Heaven.

Image may contain: 1 person , hat