2016 American Presidential Thread

spazz

43 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Like I told you Pud, Hillary is evil in that I'll sell my soul to lucifer himself to lower oil prices and ensure stability in the US kind of way. That's a hell of a lot better than some man with clear psychological disturbances who has thrown every single minority under the bus to pander to white racist America and has created a divide in the country that I never thought was possible. 

True. As I said she's the lesser of two evils. Only the fact she is standing against a buffon like Trump gets my support. Trump is not a politician. He's a very wealthy celebrity who lives in his world of fame and wealth. He's just one of those people you're having a conversation with and say "I'm not racist but.." No you dumb ass there's no but! Either you are or you aren't! Trump has alarmingly been pandering to those ignorants. A lot of the things he's saying are anti constitional. He bought himself a run for the presidency and if he wins he ll want all his money back and then some.. But be sure the people being more targeted to pay more taxes will be the lower class because he did state last night he won't add extra tax to the wealthy! He's a snake! 

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I didn't follow the campain very closely but what struck me watching the debate was how poor Trump's vocabulary is, not only compared to Clinton's but compared to any educated person.

59 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

I didn't follow the campain very closely but what struck me watching the debate was how poor Trump's vocabulary is, not only compared to Clinton's but compared to any educated person.

Compared to my neighbor's dog!!!!

Clintons overall demeanor just seems and carries herself like she already won the election! lol Theres 'confidence' but this feels like something different. 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2016/09/27/clinton-trump-debate-sets-ratings-record/91179192/

Clinton-Trump debate sets ratings record

Gary Levin | USA TODAY
17 hours ago

2lo2few.jpg

The contentious exchange between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump drew 84 million TV viewers Monday night, a new record viewership for a presidential debate, according to final Nielsen figures.

The previous record was set in 1980, when then-president Jimmy Carter debated Ronald Reagan and 80.6 million viewers watched.  (Unlike others, it was the only presidential debate of that election cycle). The first debate of the 2012 cycle, featuring President Obama and Mitt Romney, averaged 67.2 million.

Most pundits expected high ratings for the first matchup, held at Hofstra University in Hempstead, N.Y., and advance estimates ranged from 80 million to a Super Bowl-sized 100 million.  The final tally included 13 cable-news, Spanish-language and broadcast networks, which aired the debate live from 9 p.m. to 10:45 p.m., but online streaming is measured separately and not included in the total.

Among individual networks, NBC was tops with about 18 million viewers, while Fox News dominated cable with about 11 million, followed closely by CNN. The record audience in part reflects population growth, and looked at another way, based on percentage of homes viewing, it did not shatter records. Monday's debate was viewed by 47.6% of homes with televisions, down vs. the three Ford-Carter debates in 1976, when cable television and other viewing options weren't a factor.

After a vice-presidential debate on Oct. 4, Trump and Clinton will meet again Oct. 9 and 19.

2hnygio.jpg