Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
spazz

2016 American Presidential Thread

Recommended Posts

CuX69LqUIAAkA-e.jpg

What is he doing? :chuckle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MadFan said:

Canadians entering the U.S. en masse for operations. jt7pS3w.gif

I don't know about "en masse" but it's true, it often happens, the system here is shit.

Trump came off much stronger than in the first debate. He was unhinged and goofy nutbag as usual whereas in the first he seemed cornered. Hillary did ok but came off as a Wall Street buddy in many parts and a hypocrite. Overall, I'd say they both disgust me for very different reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry for the Trump supporters if there are any but all I have heard from Trump is attacking or belittle the current administration... no solution, no answers, no plan to make things better or change. He half answered each question and he kept repeating the same things over and over. Hillary seemed to be more articulate and vocal about her plans.. if I had the chance to vote I wouldn't hesitate one second and give it to Hillary. She's clearly the winner of this other debate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only time Trump was genuine this whole debate was when he said he's proud of his kids and that he thinks Hillary is a fighter. Everything else was blabbering tinged with desperation. Nothing has changed. He's still not confident discussing the issues. Divert. Divert. Divert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a mess, build more nukes, I dont know about Russia, safe zones in America, hate in her heart. Just vile. I also thought he was quite intimidating buffing up his chest and standing behind her occasionally like he was the bigger man. He told so many lies, this was more sinister than the first one. I found the first one amusing. He now scares me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not nearly as entertaining as the first debate, but still some good moments in there. 

Not enough gifs though. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Barney said:

I found the first one amusing. He now scares me. 

This!

If the next polls are bad for him, can you imagine what he'll say in the third debate? Is he going to call her a bitch and try to grab her hair to put her in jail? :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think this debate will move the needle much. His base will be fired up but I doubt he swayed any undecideds. It was just Trump being Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

I don't know about "en masse" but it's true, it often happens, the system here is shit.

Trump came off much stronger than in the first debate. He was unhinged and goofy nutbag as usual whereas in the first he seemed cornered. Hillary did ok but came off as a Wall Street buddy in many parts and a hypocrite. Overall, I'd say they both disgust me for very different reasons.

Sorry but I wouldn't put them in same category. Yes Hillary is not perfect but placing her on the same level of Trump is plain wrong. Thing is politics are never going to be easy.. in the end it's all an illusion in which we think a new president  is going to be elected and change everything for the better and everybody's going to be happy. Unfortunately that's not the way it's been programmed. But I'd definitely pick Hillary over Trump any day. He's too shady.. too many times he took back things he said and not giving a second thought of the consequences. How coul you even trust a man who is not able to fess up to his wrongs? Internationally speaking he has become a laughing stock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some are saying she may have purposely tried to not 'knock him out' (make it a wash) so the GOP is forced to keep him in the race until the very end!  lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Barney said:

What a mess, build more nukes, I dont know about Russia, safe zones in America, hate in her heart. Just vile. I also thought he was quite intimidating buffing up his chest and standing behind her occasionally like he was the bigger man. He told so many lies, this was more sinister than the first one. I found the first one amusing. He now scares me. 

And the part where he threatened to throw her in jail if he wins like some banana republic dictator.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah..there def no clear definitive 'winner' unlike the first debate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After bitching at the moderators all the way through :abuse:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how anyone see's him as winning any debate with his pacing heavy breathing stupid responses is beyond me. She doesn't need to knock him out she will win with him in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Littlebastard said:

how anyone see's him as winning any debate with his pacing heavy breathing stupid responses is beyond me.

It's because he's graded on a curve. He didn't shit his pants on stage, so that means he won! :sick:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Nah..there def no clear definitive 'winner' unlike the first debate.

No clear winner?my 12 year niece debating Trump would be the clear winner. What r people smoking?!😂😂😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, LSD said:

After bitching at the moderators all the way through :abuse:

 

Exactly! He's trying to play the "poor, misunderstood...judged and treated unfairly" Trump by playing the victim the whole debate. What he was doing was building on that whole "it's rigged" foundation he already started when he began realizing he doesn't have a shot at this gig. Of course his idiotic fan base will eat it up too.....that's already their big go to angle......POOR BRAVE TAX EVADING BILLIONAIRE TRUMP SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MISUNDERSTOOD AND TREATED UNFAIRLY BY THE MEDIA......*sniffle sniffle* fucking spare me please. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG_1987.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Some are saying she may have purposely tried to not 'knock him out' (make it a wash) so the GOP is forced to keep him in the race until the very end!  lol 

Not sure about her purposely not trying to knock him out - she certainly could've done better in a few places - however, I do agree that not defeating him completely in this debate was important to keep him in the race. On life support, but still in the race. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Exactly! He's trying to play the "poor, misunderstood...judged and treated unfairly" Trump by playing the victim the whole debate. What he was doing was building on that whole "it's rigged" foundation he already started when he began realizing he doesn't have a shot at this gig. Of course his idiotic fan base will eat it up too.....that's already their big go to angle......POOR BRAVE TAX EVADING BILLIONAIRE TRUMP SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MISUNDERSTOOD AND TREATED UNFAIRLY BY THE MEDIA......*sniffle sniffle* fucking spare me please. 

It is truly baffling how his supporters keep defending him and over-looking everything he does wrong and instead defend his wrong doing.  I find it crazy that working class people are feeling sorry for him because he was caught out not paying tax.   In what alternative universe do we live in when struggling people applaud millionaires for not paying tax. Ditto with women defending him for his misogynist talk.  Then they blame the media for reporting it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The first 20 min was disgusting to watch.  The man literally makes me SICK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also must say that the moderators did a good job tonight, particularly Martha. The idiot is impossible to control, but they did fine with what they had to work with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

I love how he thinks Senators have so much power. Lol. No idea how the government works.

 

Exactly what I was thinking through the whole thing when he was going after her about that.  She cant just wave her magic wand and make shit happen.  I know he would LOVE for this country to be a dictatorship with him leading it but its not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: @Trump supporters saying we're manipulated by media. :lmao:

I can assure you we're not !! :dead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, runa said:

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: @Trump supporters saying we're manipulated by media. :lmao:

I can assure you we're not !! :dead:

 

 

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!  Manipulated,  Give me a break.  All I have to do is listen to the shit spewed from Trumps mouth.  I knew the man was a GRADE A psycho jackass when he jumped on the birther bandwagon.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know this man is a crazy sociopath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...