2016 American Presidential Thread

spazz

I find it interesting that you're all pulling your hair out over a possible Trump presidency yet you have someone in here flat-out telling you they're voting for the guy yet youre content to just rant along with the choir, patting yourselves on the back with each orange anus pointless attack. Dismissed as a joke. I get it. Laugh it up. We're deplorables and you're so righteous. It's become quite typical of your ilk and I'm far from the only one wwho's noticed.

I'm not in this thread for my health. Ive got better things to do than piss off people I've grown to like and am honestly trying to seek out what you might call hostile territories that dislike Trump. But you all really have nothing.

Enjoy your party but remember, if Trump wins on election day DON'T come bitching at me.

On September 29, 2016 at 6:44 PM, Moka said:
7 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Needless to say my earlier comment where deserving Trump wasn't necessarily your fault, I've rethought that.

15 minutes ago, Sloane said:

I find it interesting that you're all pulling your hair out over a possible Trump presidency yet you have someone in here flat-out telling you they're voting for the guy yet youre content to just rant along with the choir, patting yourselves on the back with each orange anus pointless attack. Dismissed as a joke. I get it. Laugh it up. We're deplorables and you're so righteous. It's become quite typical of your ilk and I'm far from the only one wwho's noticed.

I'm not in this thread for my health. Ive got better things to do than piss off people I've grown to like and am honestly trying to seek out what you might call hostile territories that dislike Trump. But you all really have nothing.

Enjoy your party but remember, if Trump wins on election day DON'T come bitching at me.

What does any of this even mean? Vote for whomever you want. If you genuinely believe he's best for this country and can lead us into an age of pony's, rainbows, and prosperity than have at it! 

This is a democracy. So we're allowed to put up any kind of ignorant asshole that's constitutionally able to run. Hence, Trump. 

Vote away. :queenbitch:

^ okay, but in light of that I really don't see the point of this thread. I've always found preaching to the choir a complete waste of time.

8 hours ago, Sloane said:

Finally someone with some common sense! 

Im sorry but Trump is a dumbfuck with no sence and Hillary is a  two faced back-stabbing, two timing lying cunt, both who are out to dupe the american sheep who know no better. Baaàaaaà! 

If the american public had any common sence, they would scrapp these two lying sluts and vote Marie McKee. 

4 hours ago, Ivy said:

Finally someone with some common sense! 

Im sorry but Trump is a dumbfuck with no sence and Hillary is a  two faced back-stabbing, two timing lying cunt, both who are out to dupe the american sheep who know no better. Baaàaaaà! 

If the american public had any common sence, they would scrapp these two lying sluts and vote Marie McKee. 

Blah, blah, blah. 'HILLARY IS JUST AS BAD!' 

Please.

If we can survive two terms with a Clinton, I'm sure we'll survive another. 

Omg omg Hillary in another '47 moment' said on a 'leaked tape' Sanders supporters live in their parents basement (from back in February) LOL. Um..most of them do or are close to it! So the fck what. The ones who are or will be offended absolutely were NOT voting for her anyway even if Bernie himself hit them over the head to do it! lol  They're as dopey and clueless as their 'new Bernie' Johnson who is maybe as horrendous as Trump! 

14 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Omg omg Hillary in another '47 moment' said on a 'leaked tape' Sanders supporters live in their parents basement (from back in February) LOL. Um..most of them do or are close to it! So the fck what. The ones who are or will be offended absolutely were NOT voting for her anyway even if Bernie himself hit them over the head to do it! lol  They're as dopey and clueless as their 'new Bernie' Johnson who is maybe as horrendous as Trump! 

I read about this last night but it doesn't seem to have legs. There's  small blurb on The Hill's website and nothing on Politico. Google searches didn't even bring it up. She didn't say anything that inflammatory. If anything, she was saying she was sympathetic to them and wanted to understand how to motivate and understand them.  

Yeah I just read about it.  Nothing inflammatory about it at all.  She is just pointing out how hard it is for young people now because there are only by and large shit jobs with shit pay and how everything is so expensive now even for college grads.

I am sure once Trump hears of this he will totally twist it though.

Already trending all over Twitter and of course all his automated Russian 'deplorable' named 'supporters/fans' are infesting it w/ their shit talk against Hillary Lol. For real...MOST of his supporters on there reek from bogus accounts etc..A LOT of them show faces of 'minorities'. Aint buying it! Lol 

35 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Already trending all over Twitter and of course all his automated Russian 'deplorable' named 'supporters/fans' are infesting it w/ their shit talk against Hillary Lol. For real...MOST of his supporters on there reek from bogus accounts etc..A LOT of them show faces of 'minorities'. Aint buying it! Lol 

Trumpbots dominate social media. A lot of the hashtags have been proven to originate in Russia.

If you actually take a look at the people he's registered to vote, it's not very impressive. This is why I don't worry about the "support" he gets on social media.