2016 American Presidential Thread

spazz

4 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Oh..and Id still not be surprised if he won in places like OH and esp NC and FL lol. Could happen in VA, CO and PA too but I'd be very, very surprised. Very different kind of folk. Lots of super educated, white collar areas. Less so in OH, NC, and FL

Woah, woah, woah..... 

There's zero chance he's gonna win CO & VA. 

NC is increasingly looking like more of purple/blue state than not. 

Florida is fucked up when it comes to politics. Period. I don't know what the hell is wrong with some of the people down there.

Ohio MIGHT have one more election where it goes blue. But it's increasingly looking more and more red. Same with Iowa. 

In 2020, you'll see a shift of resources to turn Iowa and Ohio red in the same way you'll see an effort to turn Arizona and Georgia blue. 

Those who doubted Hillary a few weeks ago were proven wrong! She's having the best week of her campaign and it seems that the momentum is just starting!

Great performance at the debate, master stroke with the Miss Universe revelation at the end of the debate (the Clinton campaign even planned interviews of the Miss in several medias that appeared just after the debate :lol:), great meetings, great polls, great education plan with Bernie, great meeting by Michelle and Biden. And now Newsweek reveals that Trump violated the US embargo in Cuba (which according to analysts, could cost him Florida). And his dumb campaign manager admitted everything on national TV :lol:

Now, unless Snowden reveals emails where Hillary admits murdering someone, she's gonna win :queenbitch:

They are saying that this news of Trump doing business in Cuba when it was illegal to do so could hurt him with the republican Cuban community in Florida that he must have to have a chance of winning that state.

He just can't stop attacking this Miss Universe lady.  Anyone read his twiiter rants today about her?  Saying that Hillary has been duped by a con and the worst Miss Universe ever and that the public should check out her sex tape.

This is the most childish adult on planet earth!!!!  It boggles my mind that anyone could support this man child for the most important job on earth.

Absolutely insane how ANY women, minority and even many men! etc etc... would still vote for 'this'. This shit should only appeal to the lowest common denominator (white trash bullies, rednecks and racists) Gimme a fking break abt. Hillary being a liar, tired, lame, establishment zzz etc etc..This is utter insanity with 30 something days left until a prez. election! Sorry but his conduct this week (including a fking Twitter RANT at 3-5 THIS am asking people/conservative Rethugs to look at her SEX TAPE) 8*o!! lmao

This whole week alone with his meltdown over losing a debate 4 days later!, level of sleaze and absurdity is WAY worse than the Khan controversy. Man is a sick m-fcker. Plz just let this shit only inflame/get worse for the next 30+ days while she just stays focused and continues doing what 'she's been doing since the debate! Word is he may tank again in the new polls! Would DIE if that Conway biatch and others are booted by next week lolol.  

Guest CzarnaWisnia

A video of Donald Trump testifying under oath about his provocative rhetoric about Mexicans and other Latinos is set to go public as soon as Friday, drawing new attention to those comments just weeks before voters cast their ballots in the presidential race.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2016/09/trump-deposition-video-release-schedule-228953

:birthday:

I read an article where it said this election truly has ruined friendships and relationships. Somewhere around 15% of Hillary supporters have stopped talking to people who support Trump. Whereas it's 10% of Trump supporters the other way around. 

So that's around 25% of the country. Which is kind of staggering when you think about it.

Sadly, I feel like I'm in that camp of people. I simply don't want to be around anyone who supports him. I can't. In 08 and 12, I could have civil debates on policy with my republican friends. Even in 2004 with W's election. But I just find him to indefensible on every single level. There just isn't a logical reason to support this man in my opinion. 

I've come to the decision that I won't be going home to see my Trump supporting mother and sister until this election is over. I can't deal with it. 

What this man has done to this country will reverberate for years and years to come. I mean, what will happen to these supporters after he loses? They're not going to just go away quietly into the night. That's what horrifies me the most. 

Oh I have had some major spats with my sister and dad.  To the point of throwing out some not so nice words and storming out on them.

I think the reason why it is so depressing for us to find out someone supports Trump is because you expect MORE out of people in the year 2016.  ESPECIALLY from family members!!!!  It's like a window into their "soul" you have never seen before and it makes you want to vomit.  The man sells nothing but hate, fear, bigotry, and ignorance, so what ARE we supposed to make of the people that buy it?

And then you have younger ass hurt Bernie voters supporting this dingle instead!!!!...

For fucks sake. Like her or not, Hillary is indeed the ONLY LOGICAL choice in this election.

Oh and I should also add that my cousins and aunt that live near me deleted me from facebook for my anti Trump posts and pretty much cursed me out right before because I dared to have a debate on the crap they were posting.

I voted for Bernie in the primaries, but the ass hurt Bernie-or-bust supporters almost annoy me more than Trump idiots. These same people will be the first to complain when Trump wins and the country goes to shit. They'll probably start some stupid hashtag and think they're doing their part.

This election is so emotional, lol.

When are you all gonna figure out that Trump is exactly what this country deserves. And that's a shame because it's not (necessarily) the general population, including everyone here and myself, that are truly the guilty party. It's the establishment. The infiltrated government who are shitting their pants and I for one find it delightful. 

TRUMP 2016

2 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

I voted for Bernie in the primaries, but the ass hurt Bernie-or-bust supporters almost annoy me more than Trump idiots. These same people will be the first to complain when Trump wins and the country goes to shit. They'll probably start some stupid hashtag and think they're doing their part.

This election is so emotional, lol.

I voted for Bernie as well.  I guess I just missed the cut off date when it comes to being a spoiled brat millennial. lol   Or just have enough common sense to see that too much is at stake to f*ck around with your votes.