2016 American Presidential Thread

spazz

3 hours ago, Skin said:

She doesn't need this state  to win, but it is kind of surprising with her pulling away in so many swing states right now that Ohio is being stubborn as hell and sticking with Frump.

Yeah I mean in Ohio you still have seriously diverse and educated places like Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati. Id think Florida more than Ohio would get it wrong or late to the program lol. 

Why why did fking Bill have to say today that Obamacare is 'crazy' or something along those lines! :#. Not the biggest deal but almost EVERY time she's on fire Billary *themselves say some hella stupid, unnecessary shit! Bill just needs to basically be MUTE until 11/8! let Biden, Warren, *Michelle, Barack and maybe Booker do all the talking! Hate to say it but I think Bernie has been crap and ineffective so far. You can see it in his eyes and tone he is still bitter. She just ain't gonna get a large amount of his loony fking annoying fans. Johnson is basically telling them to not vote for him but they STILL w/out any legit reason why! 

Reeally hoping Kaine destroys the right wing nut bag 2nte w/ all his off the chart anti women and LGBT actions. That will be key to pumping up more younger voters. 

"I am SOOOOOOO kicking Trump's ass right now!!!  He is imploding!!!!"

crazy-hillary.jpg

"Wait....Hold on just a second..... I am sorry what did you say...?"

Hillary+Clinton%252BScott+Pelley%252BHav

"What do you MEAN my husband just took a dump on Obamacare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????"

hillary-clinton-angry-.jpeg

"I am going to kill him....Yes....Yes....I am planning it now.....He has to go.....Can't take his shit anymore.....Must go....yesssss.... Go he must."

Hillary_Clinton_Ugly_Witch.jpg

1 minute ago, FreeMySoul said:

Bill didn't say anything bad about Obamacare 

Bill just got loopy and loose with his words. This will be gone by tomorrow morning.

I have studying to do, but I'll have the expected snooze fest VP debate on in the background. 

12 minutes ago, Bitch said:

^ He seems very tense. He has got to stop with the quips; constantly interrupting never works to one's advantage.

Yeah I agree. Pence is super creepy and smug but Kaine is waay to defensive and fidgety :/ No idea why he's so acting like this. Also wish he wouldn't have cut off Pence when responding to stop and frisk! 

Kaine MUCH stronger second 1/2 and def. smarter overall. Glad he's aggressive and calling him out just wish his overall demeanor was better. Thats 1/2 of it. Oh and this moderator SUCKS lol

3 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Kaine MUCH stronger second 1/2 and def. smarter overall. Glad he's aggressive and calling him out just wish his overall demeanor was better. Thats 1/2 of it. Oh and this moderator SUCKS lol

Elaine is much more present and firm than Lester, who was basically MIA during the entire debate. It was beyond infuriating watching that debate cuz the Orange Monster wouldn't stop interrupting Hillary. 

10 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

whys dump truck talking about the faith and the lord?

Yep he basically had this I guess until that. Lol. They REALLY need women and lost even more after that lol. 

1 minute ago, Pud Whacker said:

You HAVE to fuck one if them. There's a gun to your head. Who do you pick? Kaine or Pence?

Pence, cause I can tell he loves taking it up the ass. All those anti-gay laws aren't fooling anyone. Plus the aforementioned line about being on his knees every day...works for me. :stir:

Stylistically Pence was def. better but Kaine had substance. Unfortunately more people look at demeanor. Ultimately it's a wash and will be forgotten very soon (and DEF. Sunday). Nothing at all game changing. Pence is the candidate the GOP WISH they had on top of ticket but they don't ;P. lol Don't see how any undecideds get swayed except the charging up the base they already have. 

Guest Pud Whacker
27 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Pence, cause I can tell he loves taking it up the ass. All those anti-gay laws aren't fooling anyone. Plus the aforementioned line about being on his knees every day...works for me. :stir:

:thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Bitch said:

Why the fuck this wasn't brought up by Kaine during the debate?! UGH.

LOTS of people everywhere are asking the same damn thing. I actually thought it would of been one of the first things brought up cause it was so extreme and only last year! Sorry Kaine couldve done def. better and was clunky. Massive audience and tons of low info. young people. No damn idea why Kaine didn't batter him over that! Instead Kaine rambled over/over about Mexicans, slobs, fat women, 1,2,3 talking points etc ...at least 5 freaking times. Lame. Dont dislike him but not feeling him either. 

37 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

You HAVE to fuck one if them. There's a gun to your head. Who do you pick? Kaine or Pence?

You're a sick fuck. 

I choose to fuck Martha Dumptruck. 

1375900974000-bigfun.jpg