2016 American Presidential Thread

spazz

1 minute ago, Barney said:

I just saw youre a forum god with 6 posts. Im cracking up! :lol:

I know!  Isn't it amazing!  How are you doing Barnacle?  You should do a video for Hillary.  

5 hours ago, Skin said:

Love when he said Hillary has been fighting ISIS her whole life.  LMAO!!!!!

The fact that he can say this shit with a straight face.

What did he even mean by that? I'm baffled.

6 hours ago, fuck yeah! said:

Seriously some ppl here needs to drop the HILLARY worship she is not a fucking Ciccone!!!

But this is not about Hillary to be honest... This is about the lesser of two evil. How can anyone even think of having Trump to run for the presidency let alone win it?! Hillary is not perfect and if given another choice of a democratic candidate someone else might have fared better but ultimately just look at the direction of America ( still the most powerful and influential country in the world in my opinion) with their first African American president and now a woman! This is huge! If Hillary Clinton represents the two fingers to the patriarchal established mentality that has bred so many evils since the beginning  time so be it!

Guest Pud Whacker
10 hours ago, LSD said:

Seemed like he wanted to come across as "presidential" and when he couldn't form full sentences he resorted to his typical nonsense. Like he wanted to get people riled up in the way he did in his initial debate. 

Rosie O'Donnell? Why won't he leave her alone already? You'd think with all that's going on in the world right now Rosie would be the last person on his mind. You are runnning for US presidency and it has a ripple effect all over the world, get a grip man. Unless he thinks he's on one of his reality shows. I mean, there's no contest and he is the one sabotaging himself.

Oliver Stone is right. The tone of this entire campaign is so vacuous and aimed exactly at distracting people from the real issues at stake

11 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

We must've not watched the same debate. 

His only strong point was making his fans go nuts by mentioning her emails. The rest was incoherent gibberish. 

I have NO idea what he plans on doing if he wins the election. Not a single coherent, concrete idea/plan. I can't imagine any undecided voter watching his train wreck of a performance against Clinton and siding with him.

Amen

I think they allowed him this far on purpose. To secure Hillary the WH. Putin doesn't want Trump as President in the least because Hillary provides him the perfect excuse for indefinite confrontation. It's all a game of divide and rule in this manufactured tool they call democratic choice.

Meanwhile US military colonialism will be allowed to continue undisturbed, in the name of a threat created and fed daily by Western powers themselves.

The sickening hypocrisy of the West clamoring "freedom from oppression" for the Syrian people yet condoning 100 times the brutality of the Sunni regimes of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the likes because it squares with their agenda of complete take over of the Middle East.

Even going out of their way to pass a bill that would prevent American families from being able to sue the Saudi government over 9/11.

Let's not go into the discussion of the American government debt with China, of all countries. Currency and manufacturing instigated wars etc. This is what these people should be discussing and informing their electorate about

The fact that this man is actually the GOP Presidential candidate is absolutely mindblowing and says WAY too much about the state of our country and how deep the divide runs.

Guest Pud Whacker
8 minutes ago, Bill said:

The fact that this man is actually the GOP Presidential candidate is absolutely mindblowing and says WAY too much about the state of our country and how deep the divide runs.

at least it brought BILL out of hiding!!!

Bill!!! :headbang:

10 minutes ago, Bill said:

Obama being elected was one of the best moments for our country in terms of our progress, but it also revealed that dark underbelly that still exists.  ALOT more work needs to be done.  Obama being elected twice caused a huge segment of the white population to go bat shit crazy and come flying out of the closet with their hate and racism and Trump is their mouthpiece.

@Rachelle of London posted a video on facebook of police officers paralysing a guy by pulling him out of a police car onto his head.  Their behaviour made me feel physically ill.  It had such a deep effect on me that it took quite a while for me to regain a sense of normality.  There's things deeply wrong in America and I hope no matter who becomes president that the police force is heavily moderated and gun laws change. 

43 minutes ago, GetUnconscious said:

@Rachelle of London posted a video on facebook of police officers paralysing a guy by pulling him out of a police car onto his head.  Their behaviour made me feel physically ill.  It had such a deep effect on me that it took quite a while for me to regain a sense of normality.  There's things deeply wrong in America and I hope no matter who becomes president that the police force is heavily moderated and gun laws change

I wouldn't put my hope too high about that, unfortunately. :(

Like I told you Pud, Hillary is evil in that I'll sell my soul to lucifer himself to lower oil prices and ensure stability in the US kind of way. That's a hell of a lot better than some man with clear psychological disturbances who has thrown every single minority under the bus to pander to white racist America and has created a divide in the country that I never thought was possible. 

Guest Pud Whacker
31 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

You're the one who got me saying Jill Not Hill! I didn't even know that was a thing hahaha

JILL NOT HILL!!!