2016 American Presidential Thread

spazz

Of course nobody is expecting a debate to drastically change things. If anything it's just going to establish Clinton as the (clearly) stronger candidate and secure the votes Hillary needs to win in November. 

The BEST Trump can do at this point is someone attack Clinton and make her look bad because he clearly has no plan at all. None. It's all a big secret because he doesn't want to let ISIS know :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

Oh no, I agree with everything you just said.

But he still has 40-ish, percent. No matter what he does. 

Yes, tonight (at least I hope) probably swayed some voters. But it's still going to be closer than we'd all want it to be. But, that's just politics today unfortunately If the next two debates are like this one, she'll win the same electoral victory as Obama did in 2012m minus Iowa, add North Carolina. 

And I still think OH and very possibly Floriduh. CO and esp VA still to her advantage for now. Not solid blue yet but still fluid. 2nte should only make her more blue in those states at the min. Very educated and see through the noise vs OH, FL lol. NC is still more similar to FL than VA. Outside of Charlotte and Ashville basically hillbilly/redneck-ville

Look people, the movement of hte polls can be independent from the truth - we know this.

Trump did not prepare. He made every gaffe in teh book, steamed furiously with each Clinton provocation, and stepped all over himself on some of the biggest blunders of his "campaign"

She gutted him with his own words just like we all knew she would. What's shocking is how he didnt bother to prepare for it. And the emails? She apologized and left it at that.

The debate was catastrophic for him. It wont change the minds of his base. Duh. But it'll energize the democrats. And that can make a difference.

Just now, Skin said:

Love when he said Hillary has been fighting ISIS her whole life.  LMAO!!!!!

The fact that he can say this shit with a straight face.

And say he can shoot people on 5th Ave etc etc etc..with a 'st8t face'. Not changing his brain dead cult members. Have a relative who wasn't swayed a bit. Just Loathes Hillary THAT much. 

'There is something bad I was going to say but im not going to' Is something an 8 year old kid comes out when digging themselves out of a hole thinking it will make them look the better person. If people fall for that then god help them.

The democrats biggest issue is their marked lack of balls and willingness to surrender to bed wetting and chicken littling, winding up in a pathetic puddle of their own piss wondering why they arent immolating republicans every election. Ciccone's Cheeks is the ultimate microcosm of this.

Grow a pair. I hate to quote SNL, but you can borrow Hillarys' if you need it. Crooked, Lady Macbeth, evasive, guarded, humorless, cold. We've heard this shit over and over since 1992, god, what a fucking bore at this point. But what always winds up a pleasant surprise is how Hillary will hang you out to dry in a debate like a surgeon. Just get used to it.

3 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

And say he can shoot people on 5th Ave etc etc etc..with a 'st8t face'. Not changing his brain dead cult members. Have a relative who wasn't swayed a bit. Just Loathes Hillary THAT much.

Trump supporters are a CULT at this point.  Hillary is never going to win them over.  This is about getting people on the fence or people who were considering sitting out the election by showing what a catastrophe this country will become if he is elected.

8 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

The democrats biggest issue is their marked lack of balls and willingness to surrender to bed wetting and chicken littling, winding up in a pathetic puddle of their own piss wondering why they arent immolating republicans every election. Ciccone's Cheeks is the ultimate microcosm of this.

Grow a pair. I hate to quote SNL, but you can borrow Hillarys' if you need it. Crooked, Lady Macbeth, evasive, guarded, humorless, cold. We've heard this shit over and over since 1992, god, what a fucking bore at this point. But what always winds up a pleasant surprise is how Hillary will hang you out to dry in a debate like a surgeon. Just get used to it.

?? Okay lol It's pretty late plz speak less dictionary.com. Can handle it earlier not in the mood now luv. ;P 

2 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

2nd paragraph was general commentary about dems not directed at you. lol

Thx I'm in a barely Trump University educated folk mode now lmao 

34 minutes ago, Skin said:

Trump supporters are a CULT at this point.  Hillary is never going to win them over.  This is about getting people on the fence or people who were considering sitting out the election by showing what a catastrophe this country will become if he is elected.

With you but you 'really' think Millennials (esp. Bernie/Johnson/Stein loons) were truly 'swayed' by her performance or anything she said. Everyone agrees she 'technically' won. That's what Hillary is all about..'technically'..with everything. CNN just reported only 24% will change their vote as I was typing this :/. Think we have in/around a wash with this thing. She'll prob. get a boost and should but still think/predict right before the next debate he'll still be right on her tail. 

All Hillary needs at this point is a 1 or 2 percentage point swing to keep her advantage in the key swing states that matter in the electoral college.  She got that easily tonight.  She beat his ass, lol.

He is so painful to watch!!!

imagine him being a president and giving speeches to his ppl on every issue or event happen in America.

americans can forgive anything but no LIARS, its in their blood.

wait.... she said she mistakenly deleted her emails with the muslim brotherhood/islamists? She is a big fat liar too.

49 minutes ago, Jaz said:

All Hillary needs at this point is a 1 or 2 percentage point swing to keep her advantage in the key swing states that matter in the electoral college.  She got that easily tonight.  She beat his ass, lol.

No one disagrees but that may just be all she gets. May have stopped the bleeding a bit. That said, there's still 2 more debates. Nothing tonight was even close to a game changer. She needs that more than him. Even the liberal media is basically saying the same. She's just still way too robotic, glossy and rehearsed. 

All over social media most people were turned off or put off by that constant smirk she had on her face. Even more than few liberals were saying that. I actually think if she toned that shit a few notches she would've gotten more overall praise. ]

SO much of it is optics in every way. He was a rambling yet simple spoken man (red meat for his base). Idiot or not in this election it won't matter much and he knows that. Again, much higher standard for her. 

Some may laugh and discount it but that Drudge poll was basically on point every single time in the primaries against *16/17 people at one time!  Not just Drudge but endless other online polls- not even close. For the umpteenth time, unless this shit has been rigged and already done for god knows how long, every vibe/aura in the air is for him like Obama in 2008.,.maybe more! :/  

43 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Some may laugh and discount it but that Drudge poll was basically on point every single time in the primaries against *16/17 people at one time!  Not just Drudge but endless other online polls- not even close. For the umpteenth time, unless this shit has been rigged and already done for god knows how long, every vibe/aura in the air is for him like Obama in 2008.,.maybe more! :/  

Relax. Online polls mean absolutely nothing. They are brigaded by Trump supporters on reddit.

4 hours ago, LSD said:

This sums it up perfectly. He uses words and forms sentences like a 4th grader. It's embarrassing. The thought that this is appealing to anyone is shocking. But this was his strategy from the start. Stick to the easy ideas.

How amazing was the moment when he was having a rant and claimed he has the perfect temperament? Hillarys reaction once he had finished was priceless.

And the good news are, so far EVERY (at least the ones I came across) news report says Hillary won the debate.

12 hours ago, Ivy said:

I was definently one of those people and you can drag me all you want, as if i give two shits. Instead of watching a juvenile trump pinata, go and read the oliver stone thread for some enlightenment, intelligence and honesty. A concept clinton and trump ( and their supporters) are not readily familiar with. 

" poor is the man, whose political vote depends upon the permission of Madonna or any other  celebrity". Didnt Britney support GW Bush. Does that mean all her fans should follow her opinion like a sheep? Baaaaa...

If Madonna's opinion on the matter is so irrelevant then why did you bring it up on the first place?  For the record...I wasn't referring to you.