2016 American Presidential Thread

spazz

Guest Pud Whacker
47 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

Red wine: Check

Weed: Check

What are we predicting in terms of viewers? I'm gonna say 112 million.

Good lord, social media is already BLOWING UP. 

:lol:

totally! i say your prediction is probably spot on!

29 minutes ago, Love Spent said:

Funny, if I had posted that exact post, i'd be banned.

You referring to my post? Why on earth you be banned? If you're talking about mine, no idea what was said or you're talking about. 

Guest ditaluver
2 hours ago, Pud Whacker said:

I love you too lUver!!! Xoxox

BRING ON THE DEBATE! I'm so excited! 

going to be fabulous on all levels!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Damn basically 40-50% of Hispanics, Blacks and millennials are undecided and basing this debate on who they vote for 8*o. Insane...she's spent $131 million and he's spent like $20 million- ish yet they're tied! :#. lol Clearly,  by the polls being neck and neck and in the lower to mid 40s (max) people, are truly disgusted w/ these 2 snakes lol. A week from today if they're still tied or even down a few points they better boot her. I know, they're in a such a corrupt, clueless fog w/ this robot..ain't happening. Dems all over the media are absolutely in mega panic manic mode. They knows she's a lemon yet can't say so! 

This is true. She's the worst candidate they could dream about. Far from a dream, in fact. More a nightmare. 

12 hours ago, Jaz said:

So funny!  You should definitely find that post. Drag that poster who said Hillary was useless, lol.

I was definently one of those people and you can drag me all you want, as if i give two shits. Instead of watching a juvenile trump pinata, go and read the oliver stone thread for some enlightenment, intelligence and honesty. A concept clinton and trump ( and their supporters) are not readily familiar with. 

" poor is the man, whose political vote depends upon the permission of Madonna or any other  celebrity". Didnt Britney support GW Bush. Does that mean all her fans should follow her opinion like a sheep? Baaaaa...

41 minutes ago, GOD said:

in how many hours is the debate?

About 5 hours.

90 mins long with no commercial interruptions.

• Eastern Time: 9:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
  • Central Time: 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
  • Mountain Time: 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
  • Pacific Time: 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
  • Central European Time: 3.00 a.m. to 4:30 a.m.

Shes dead unless she destroys him asteroid style. Dont care how they spin it. He just shows up does his thing..well enough. Hes got enough crazed rock solid support= how win every election. She doesnt. ALL the pressure is on her not him.

Guest Pud Whacker
5 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Shes dead unless she destroys him asteroid style. Dont care how they spin it. He just shows up does his thing..well enough. Hes got enough crazed rock solid support= how win every election. She doesnt. ALL the pressure is on her not him.

i dont know if i agree with you on this one!

at the DNC, her speech was marvelous.  she tackled everything and came out a champion!

but she MUST come out victorious.  i hope she doesnt throw gasoline on his fire.  ignore his stupidity and it will go nowhere. 

^ lol. IF he really really wants this shit, it will either show or NOT and all of it will be the greatest show and fraud on earth (hopefully)! Lol 

200%...maybe 500% lol she's 'prepared' but it's gonna be ALL about not having people see right through that. More abt. every single thing she does, moves and says which has been her biggest hurdle more than policy. She'll have every damn response pre-programmed. Her tone, delivery and everything else will either catapult her into orbit or squash her..just saying. 

Dunno if I'm the only one but really wish I could see how many people and who is in this room later! Still can't since the site came back. Care more abt that than by damn post count lol. 

I'll be here to watch! I already have 2 Youtube streams ready :yes:

I'm a bit nervous now, like at the eve of a Madonna live TV performance. I just hope it'll end more like the Grammys and less like the Brits :newspaper:

52 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

:dead: I love how dramatic you are. lol.

There's an ENORMOUS amount of pressure on him. People know exactly who she is, how she debates, how she speaks. It's not as if she's going to simply show up and perform like an Obama or her husband. She's going to be Hillary. Which is fine. 

The pressure on Trump to remain sane for 90 minutes is, pardon me, YUGE. There's a reason he hasn't done an interview with a network other than Fox in months. It's because he vomits all over himself every single time. I have  no doubt he will drown in his own puke tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Moka said:

I'll be here to watch! I already have 2 Youtube streams ready :yes:

I'm a bit nervous now, like at the eve of a Madonna live TV performance. I just hope it'll end more like the Grammys and less like the Brits :newspaper:

Well, I prefer the Brits performance over the Grammy's by far. She ended that performance with TRIUMPH! 

So, even if she falls tonight, she'll pull a Madonna and end up standing over his lifeless corpse. 

15 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

:dead: I love how dramatic you are. lol.

There's an ENORMOUS amount of pressure on him. People know exactly who she is, how she debates, how she speaks. It's not as if she's going to simply show up and perform like an Obama or her husband. She's going to be Hillary. Which is fine. 

The pressure on Trump to remain sane for 90 minutes is, pardon me, YUGE. There's a reason he hasn't done an interview with a network other than Fox in months. It's because he vomits all over himself every single time. I have  no doubt he will drown in his own puke tonight. 

LOL ;P xx 

1 hour ago, Pud Whacker said:

got the champagne ready - people are coming over and were going to watch THE DEBATE!!! 

WOO HOO!!! :headbang:

Ooh, sounds like you're having fun. Just finished birthday cake and coffee with fam/friends. I'm the only one not on the hate Trump train but am the birthday girl so they can't say squat LOL. I've been so excited and happy all day. I wonder what color pant suit Hillary will wear. I'm thinking a tweed.

Don't have too much champagne, Pud. Drunk posting on MNATION is dangerous :)

There's huge pressure on both of them. I'm very interested to see what will happen.

Hillary has been in tons of debates, she's also been through insane interrogations and is pretty much an encyclopedia when it comes to policy. I think her challenge will be appealing to voters on a personal level. She also can't stoop to his level if he insults her. He's better at it than her.

Trump has been in one debate during the primaries and that was a total shitshow. Completely different from this. There will be no cheering, no booing, no teleprompter. Just 90 minutes where he is expected to go into detail about his plans. If you've ever heard him speak without a teleprompter, you know that he is very incoherent. He talks in circles like he has mental problems.

Trump's camp wants people to believe he didn't prep for the debate. I wouldn't be surprised if he prepped more than her. There's no way he can go in there winging this. 

If he can appear even semi-competent then people will say he "won". I want him to go off the rails but it's not going to happen.

6 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

There's huge pressure on both of them. I'm very interested to see what will happen.

Hillary has been in tons of debates, she's also been through insane interrogations and is pretty much an encyclopedia when it comes to policy. I think her challenge will be appealing to voters on a personal level. She also can't stoop to his level if he insults her. He's better at it than her.

Trump has been in one debate during the primaries and that was a total shitshow. Completely different from this. There will be no cheering, no booing, no teleprompter. Just 90 minutes where he is expected to go into detail about his plans. If you've ever heard him speak without a teleprompter, you know that he is very incoherent. He talks in circles like he has mental problems.

Trump's camp wants people to believe he didn't prep for the debate. I wouldn't be surprised if he prepped more than her. There's no way he can go in there winging this. 

If he can appear even semi-competent then people will say he "won". I want him to go off the rails but it's not going to happen.

Well, who knows if he'll go off the rails, right? I mean, without a teleprompter, he's a freewheeling improviser. 

And of course he prepped, but not nearly as much as she did. But she's got decades of service under her belt. No amount of debate prep can prepare him for the kind of intricate policy questions that will be asked. It's all but certain he's going to be tripped up on at LEAST one question.