2016 American Presidential Thread

spazz

11 hours ago, Skin said:

I honestly don't see Trump finishing up his 4 years either if he wins.  He will pass the reins to Pence at some point.   He doesn't want this freakin job and all the work that comes with it.  He just wants the title for a second to inflate his bloated ego.  And I don't believe for a second he will totally hand off the reins of his business to his kids and be totally fine with them running the show while he has no control.

I disagree. He's power hungry. He always needs more. He won't let it go like this.

2 hours ago, Moka said:

Hillary will do fine in the debate.

Let's just hope something like this doesn't happen :

yD2Is.gif

:nervous:

This is one of my favourite things ever. :dead: I hope it happens to Donald.

Guest Pud Whacker
6 hours ago, runa said:

I disagree. He's power hungry. He always needs more. He won't let it go like this.

hillary is also power hungry, lets make no mistake.  why do you think she stayed with BIll after all that shyt? thats why this will be

THE FIGHT OF A LIFETIME!!!

1 hour ago, ditaluver said:

It's going to be glorious. I seriously cannot wait. I need to come up with a party menu

Hill-a-ry-tea. ;-)

You could make a cocktail called 'Hell Toupée'. 

IMG_4476.JPG

Didn't a know it all in one of these threads say that Hillary was useless and 'that's why Madonna isn't supporting her?'.  I think it's safe to say we know who Madonna is supporting. :dead: 

40 minutes ago, GetUnconscious said:

IMG_4476.JPG

Didn't a know it all in one of these threads say that Hillary was useless and 'that's why Madonna isn't supporting her?'.  I think it's safe to say we know who Madonna is supporting. :dead:

Did she really post this then delete it?  I don't see it on her page?

2 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

I know it will be entertaining, but I'm just kind of sick of this election. I'm so, so, so, so disappointed with the system. 

I  know what you're saying but let's enjoy a few last laughs before shit really hits the fan. I'm so excited for tomorrow.

Guest ditaluver
48 minutes ago, GetUnconscious said:

Hill-a-ry-tea. ;-)

You could make a cocktail called 'Hell Toupée'. 

im thinking chicken wings, popcorn and definitely some Lone Star beer

Guest ditaluver
Just now, Sloane said:

Happy Birthday, Pud. Tomorrow's gonna be busy so I wanted to get that in now :birthday::smooch:

awwwww YES HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you so much! you are such a gem in a world full of garbage. thank you for all your support! xoxox i LUV YOU

9 hours ago, GetUnconscious said:

IMG_4476.JPG

So funny!  You should definitely find that post. Drag that poster who said Hillary was useless, lol.

Guest Pud Whacker
14 hours ago, Sloane said:

Happy Birthday, Pud. Tomorrow's gonna be busy so I wanted to get that in now :birthday::smooch:

And to you Sloane! My libra sister! Xo

Guest Pud Whacker
14 hours ago, ditaluver said:

awwwww YES HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you so much! you are such a gem in a world full of garbage. thank you for all your support! xoxox i LUV YOU

I love you too lUver!!! Xoxox

BRING ON THE DEBATE! I'm so excited! 

7 hours ago, Jaz said:

So funny!  You should definitely find that post. Drag that poster who said Hillary was useless, lol.

I'll let them drag themselves.  They don't need my help.

Damn basically 40-50% of Hispanics, Blacks and millennials are undecided and basing this debate on who they vote for 8*o. Insane...she's spent $131 million and he's spent like $20 million- ish yet they're tied! :#. lol Clearly,  by the polls being neck and neck and in the lower to mid 40s (max) people, are truly disgusted w/ these 2 snakes lol. A week from today if they're still tied or even down a few points they better boot her. I know, they're in a such a corrupt, clueless fog w/ this robot..ain't happening. Dems all over the media are absolutely in mega panic manic mode. They knows she's a lemon yet can't say so!