MadonnaNation.com Forums
spazz

The LADY UGLY thread Flop single/video & coming new album

Guest bluejean

Why would someone with incredible tits like that idolize somebody with saggy flap jacks?

Guest bluejean
24 minutes ago, fuck yeah! said:

:s513:14330173_10207245452199305_7498067861262

Deluxe Meatball Edition

Comes with packet of pasta, special meatball flavouring and bonus track 'Father's Love Letter (Large Meatballs with extra creamy sauce Remix)'

Guest bluejean
3 minutes ago, Kilt said:

is that even a girl?

That is ACTUALLY exactly what I said the first time I saw Gaga on tv

Guest bluejean
2 minutes ago, ShesnotMDNA said:

Did she get her nose done or is it just photoshop?

Of course she got her nose done years ago. It used to be HUGE.

3 minutes ago, bluejean said:

That is ACTUALLY exactly what I said the first time I saw Gaga on tv

same as XTINA :dead:

Guest bluejean
3 minutes ago, fuck yeah! said:

Can a mod merge the two threads? @Suedehead

Hmm nah, one thread can be for the people that like her and one can be for all the normal people

Check this out: http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/202553-bedtime-stories/

I'm gonna help out all the pressed Madonna stans (I'm keeping ma baby :sharon:) who seems obsessed with comparing Gaga with Madge, but do it in a way that supports both artists, and shows how Gaga still has a bright future.

First of all, let's just parallel Madonna/True Blue/Like A Virgin with The Fame (Monster), this is the vaguest part of my analysis, it's just when both artists were beginning the world dominations, and shovelling out hit after hit, getting bigger with each one.

Next up is Like A Prayer and Born this Way, when both of these albums came out, the respective artists both owned the world, they were everywhere and admired by millions m, and then they both went political, with Born This Way/Express Yourself and religious, in Like a Prayer/Judas, both of these albums are considered among their best by fans, and made them enemies of religous organisations, while later singles were unfortunately not as successful... 

Next up, is Erotica and ARTPOP, both were much more experimental albums, very controversial and polarising among the fanbases, explored much more sexual themes, and at this point, the GP began to turn there backs on the artists.

Madonnas next album, Bedtime Stories, was much less controversial and suitable, and achieved moderate success and acclaim, but not as successful as her previous efforts, which honestly k think is the route JOANNE will take. 

Madges next album was Ray of Light...

2 minutes ago, bluejean said:

Hmm nah, one thread can be for the people that like her and one can be for all the normal people

Nobody likes her here.

cant you see the thread views reaches 100 views less than 27 minutes, i bet its linked somewhere else where the monsters r watching us.

Guest bluejean

Dead at them saying Artpop was her controversial Erotica era and Joanne is her Bedtime Stories damage control era

Or even that Born This Way is her Like a Prayer. They are SO confused.

This album is her Head Over Heels/Bionic/Hat full of stars

Okay, I killed my character on Gagadaily. It was fun while it lasted. 

My greatest achievement: I managed to convince the little poof who drove around Milan for SIX hours blasting her horrible song to do it again all day today! 

:rotfl:

Guest bluejean

It MAY qualify as her Brave IF it measures up to the quality of that fantastic J-lo flop of an album which I am very very doubtful is possible.

We already know it will never touch Blackout in a million years.

11 minutes ago, Kilt said:

Check this out: http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/202553-bedtime-stories/

I'm gonna help out all the pressed Madonna stans (I'm keeping ma baby :sharon:) who seems obsessed with comparing Gaga with Madge, but do it in a way that supports both artists, and shows how Gaga still has a bright future.

First of all, let's just parallel Madonna/True Blue/Like A Virgin with The Fame (Monster), this is the vaguest part of my analysis, it's just when both artists were beginning the world dominations, and shovelling out hit after hit, getting bigger with each one.

Next up is Like A Prayer and Born this Way, when both of these albums came out, the respective artists both owned the world, they were everywhere and admired by millions m, and then they both went political, with Born This Way/Express Yourself and religious, in Like a Prayer/Judas, both of these albums are considered among their best by fans, and made them enemies of religous organisations, while later singles were unfortunately not as successful...

Next up, is Erotica and ARTPOP, both were much more experimental albums, very controversial and polarising among the fanbases, explored much more sexual themes, and at this point, the GP began to turn there backs on the artists.

Madonnas next album, Bedtime Stories, was much less controversial and suitable, and achieved moderate success and acclaim, but not as successful as her previous efforts, which honestly k think is the route JOANNE will take.

Madges next album was Ray of Light...

I love how Monsters try and reach thinking Judas flopped because it was controversial.  No.  It flopped because it didn't get positive feedback.  Like a Prayer went on to become one of the greatest songs of all time.  Judas?  Not so much.

Anyway soooooo much reaching going on in this post I really don't know where to begin.