Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Lady Gaga thread: Perfect Illusion sets world record for being quickest bombing flop

Recommended Posts

Mozo1    0

It su-uh-ucks.

It really su-uh-ucks

It's a Perfect Illusion. 

 

Who would have thought Gaga sounding like Ethel Merman doing Pat Benatar would bomb?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TRVC    0

Oh Im sure her team will pull the Mariah Carey "Promo Single" bullshit tactic and release the REDone song as the REAL single. HAHA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LHakaLH    0

Really?! Not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 PAID ADs on HitsDailyDouble main page. A phony congratulations scripted by her own team. Could she be more pathetic?

IMG_0770.PNG

IMG_0771.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ULIZOS    0

Where's Queen Angela Cheng? She needs to release the receipts and the numbers. I'm ready to bet that this time around her record label will throw a measly 5 mill at this project. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LSD    0
3 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Where's Queen Angela Cheng? She needs to release the receipts and the numbers. I'm ready to bet that this time around her record label will throw a measly 5 mill at this project. 

E. Smith is the new Angela Cheng (or the old one with a new name :queenbitch:)

http://popmusicscandal.com/2016/09/interscope-others-hold-emergency-meeting-billboard-regarding-lady-gaga-flop-perfect-illusion/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The #PERFECTILLUSION music video premieres Tues, Sept 20 during the premiere of @ScreamQueens on @FOXTV at 9pm ET!

So punk rock with the microphone!!!

#PerfectDelusion 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skin    0

Holy shit!!!  I knew the song was falling but DAMN it is in FREEFALL mode now!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moka    0
8 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

The #PERFECTILLUSION music video premieres Tues, Sept 20 during the premiere of @ScreamQueens on @FOXTV at 9pm ET!

So punk rock with the microphone!!!

#PerfectDelusion 

Wow, she's really leeching on that Ryan Murphy! AHS and now this. His flopping shows for teenagers are her last hope?? :newspaper:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mensch    0
19 minutes ago, Moka said:

Wow, she's really leeching on that Ryan Murphy! AHS and now this. His flopping shows for teenagers are her last hope?? :newspaper:

#truth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jjmor95    0
27 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

Now #23 on US iTunes.

 

This show is over, say goodbye...

I'm loving this floppage. :popcorn2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×