MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Lady Gaga thread: Perfect Illusion sets world record for being quickest bombing flop

Mozo1    0

It su-uh-ucks.

It really su-uh-ucks

It's a Perfect Illusion. 

Who would have thought Gaga sounding like Ethel Merman doing Pat Benatar would bomb?

TRVC    0

Oh Im sure her team will pull the Mariah Carey "Promo Single" bullshit tactic and release the REDone song as the REAL single. HAHA

LHakaLH    0

Really?! Not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 PAID ADs on HitsDailyDouble main page. A phony congratulations scripted by her own team. Could she be more pathetic?

IMG_0770.PNG

IMG_0771.PNG

ULIZOS    0

Where's Queen Angela Cheng? She needs to release the receipts and the numbers. I'm ready to bet that this time around her record label will throw a measly 5 mill at this project. 

LSD    0
3 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Where's Queen Angela Cheng? She needs to release the receipts and the numbers. I'm ready to bet that this time around her record label will throw a measly 5 mill at this project. 

E. Smith is the new Angela Cheng (or the old one with a new name :queenbitch:)

http://popmusicscandal.com/2016/09/interscope-others-hold-emergency-meeting-billboard-regarding-lady-gaga-flop-perfect-illusion/

The #PERFECTILLUSION music video premieres Tues, Sept 20 during the premiere of @ScreamQueens on @FOXTV at 9pm ET!

So punk rock with the microphone!!!

#PerfectDelusion 

Skin    0

Holy shit!!!  I knew the song was falling but DAMN it is in FREEFALL mode now!!!

Moka    0
8 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

The #PERFECTILLUSION music video premieres Tues, Sept 20 during the premiere of @ScreamQueens on @FOXTV at 9pm ET!

So punk rock with the microphone!!!

#PerfectDelusion 

Wow, she's really leeching on that Ryan Murphy! AHS and now this. His flopping shows for teenagers are her last hope?? :newspaper:

Mensch    0
19 minutes ago, Moka said:

Wow, she's really leeching on that Ryan Murphy! AHS and now this. His flopping shows for teenagers are her last hope?? :newspaper:

#truth

jjmor95    0
27 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

Now #23 on US iTunes.

This show is over, say goodbye...

I'm loving this floppage. :popcorn2: