Boy aged 5 attacks a Cat until she fights back.

Crux

On 9/22/2016 at 0:48 AM, bluejean said:

I don't really agree with you all.

The kid is FIVE. A lot of kids do sick things like this to animals just as a lot of kids bully other kids, beat other kids up etc. It does not mean they are going to be serial killers.

It wouldn't surprise me if this kid is the victim of abuse. He should be helped not blamed. Wake up. He's FIVE.

1 week ban. Effective immediately.

I can't watch the video. 

The kid likely has shit parents. They all seem to let their little gifted treasure do whatever the fuck they want nowadays. 

its NORMAL for kids to tug the tail of animals just to see what'll happen and to be playful out of curiousity, but to deliberately hurt an animal, pester it like this constantly, is something else. however, this is nothing what ive heard some kids do to animals.. a lot of murderers started with animals, but they went a little further than what this boy did though. lets not overreact.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21. September 2016 at 4:48 PM, bluejean said:

I don't really agree with you all.

The kid is FIVE. A lot of kids do sick things like this to animals just as a lot of kids bully other kids, beat other kids up etc. It does not mean they are going to be serial killers.

It wouldn't surprise me if this kid is the victim of abuse. He should be helped not blamed. Wake up. He's FIVE.

Unfortunately yes. You can tell that most people her don't have kids and know very little about them, especially very young kids. I'm not defending the boy though, he definitely needs to understand that his behavior is not tolerable at all. But I find it appalling to say 'put him down' and stuff like this.