MadonnaNation.com Forums
jonski43

Calling all soccer moms, drop that casserole, it's Lady Gaga!

Stop posting these long-ass sharts NOBODY GIVE A FUCK AFTER BEING #1 IN MONGOLIA  :queenbitch:

Her fans saying this song is flopping because it is not commercial :dead: why can't they simply admit it's a bad song? And don't even get me started on the legend thing they claim....a legend flopping since 2011.

Guest bluejean
1 minute ago, Nikki said:

I mean the album sales, not the single. Im sure billboard will make it sound like the sales are doing well when it's out, because of deals, black friday and other things like that

They can make out whatever they want but if this song doesn't debut well the only way is down from there for the rest of the album and probably the following one

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I mean the album sales, not the single. Im sure billboard will make it sound like the sales are doing well when it's out, because of deals, black friday and other things like that

I meant album sales too. They're going to be tragic this time for her, paid Billboard articles or not.

Guest bluejean
3 minutes ago, Orion said:

Her fans saying this song is flopping because it is not commercial :dead: why can't they simply admit it's a bad song? And don't even get me started on the legend thing they claim....a legend flopping since 2011.

Well naturally when Mnation was down I went over to Daily Gaga to keep up to date on it all and trust me, ALOT of them DO think its a bad song. They have just been silenced by the delusional fans who don't want to hear it. Same shit as what happens here with some things.

2 minutes ago, Routa said:

Ugh, number 1 in France -_- 

It's going to drop to 47 next week

3 minutes ago, Routa said:

Ugh, number 1 in France -_- 

She was lucky. Streaming are not included yet in the charts there (as it should be). I think she will have good results in Brazil and Italy (sadly) too. However, she will drop hard in the second week.

Guest bluejean

Well regardless of countries like France or Italy if it misses the top 10 in the UK and the US we can pretty much celebrate a colossal FLOP

I was wondering how she could even like this song herself, but she's probably so blinded by the process and idea of working with mark and tame impala that she thinks it's really good.. that said, I think the main reason why she choose PI as the first single is for indie cred, the cool factor.

3 minutes ago, Orion said:

I meant album sales too. They're going to be tragic this time for her, paid Billboard articles or not.

5 minutes ago, bluejean said:

They can make out whatever they want but if this song doesn't debut well the only way is down from there for the rest of the album and probably the following one

Yeah I know, Im just prepared for the praise and manipulation. even if the album doesnt do well, they'll make the public believe her halftime show is really good (if she performs).. they'll find SOMETHING. it's easier to make people SEEM relevant today than when artists had to work really hard and really deliver musically and performance wise. Now? pfft. doesnt take much. look at the kardashians.

19 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Michael Buble is releasing the same week, now he will probably sell more than her, only disadvantage for him is that god damn streaming! 

He has got a huge BBC promo just like Adele did, so he probably get that number 1 in UK. 

Guest bluejean
10 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I was wondering how she could even like this song herself, but she's probably so blinded by the process and idea of working with mark and tame impala that she thinks it's really good.. that said, I think the main reason why she choose PI as the first single is for indie cred, the cool factor.

Yeah I know, Im just prepared for the praise and manipulation. even if the album doesnt do well, they'll make the public believe her halftime show is really good (if she performs).. they'll find SOMETHING. it's easier to make people SEEM relevant today than when artists had to work really hard and really deliver musically and performance wise. Now? pfft. doesnt take much. look at the kardashians.

I don't really agree the media has tricked anyone into thinking the Kadashians are really popular. They actually are popular (God knows why.) And they also have a lot of people that can't stand them so that boosts their relevance. Either way their names get clicks from those that love and those that love to hate.

With Gaga I think the majority of the public are simply not interested in her anymore. Of course there will be articles praising it, it is like bought commercials. You can force a song on people but you can't force them to like it.

As for her thinking her song is better than it is... That happens because they have a personal attachment to their own work. That's why they have record labels and managers to make these decisions for them. So really the question is why did her LABEL let her release this song and why are they spending money on it. It's particularly underwhelming for a supposed lead single. Even her fans felt it.

15 minutes ago, bluejean said:

Well regardless of countries like France or Italy if it misses the top 10 in the UK and the US we can pretty much celebrate a colossal FLOP

Of course! She sold just 2,850 downloads in France. Very low sales. However, now the whore has the same amounts of Madonna's number ones in France (3). Poker Face and Bad Romance were number one hits there. 

Glee1.gif

47 minutes ago, bluejean said:

Sounds more like Mariah behaviour. I think Lady Gaga will gradually accept that her day of being mega popular is done. If she was that obsessed with charts and stats she wouldn't have done that jazz album.

And for the record I don't particularly like this song, it's pretty bland and goes nowhere. But like I said she appears to have got herself together and has a confidence within she lacked before. You can't really fake that sort of thing imo.

Sorry but the jazz album does NOT prove she doesn't care about charts.  You must have forgotten the letter she wrote BEGGING Fans to buy multiple copies so it would debut at number one.  She just barely outsold Kenny Cheney and she wouldn't have without the begging.  She did the jazz album so she has a fallback to keep her popular in old age once the pop music fades.  So obsessed with charts she's thinking about how she'll stay on them in her 50s and 60s.

Bpd6cswCMAEG4CK

Judging by a letter posted on her behald on a leading fan site, Gags is getting fed up with traditional promo and is instead asking fans to take to the internets and spread the word themselves!

"Hey Monsters, Lady Here.

It’s time to mobilize our monster community and spread jazz as far and wide as we can! When we work together, we can do anything! Here’s some ideas of how we can get the word out on Cheek To Cheek over the next 72 hrs!

Remind people of the Amazon special pricing:

Buy #CheekToCheek $6.99 Standard http://smarturl.it/CheekToCheekAmz… $9.99 Deluxe http://smarturl.it/CheekToCheekAmz

Post about the #iTunesExclusiveTrack by promoting my BANG BANG performance:
http://www.cheek2che...by-shot-me-…

Share the Global itunes link:

http://smarturl.it/CheekToCheek

Remind people that Target features exclusive solo-favorite Track ‘Bewitched, Bothered, Bewildered.’

And that the album is also available in physical form at Walmart, Barnes and Noble, Walgreens, Best Buy, Rite-Aid, FYE, and independent record stores across the country.

Spreading these links and the word to family and friends, would mean the world to me and Tony. You’ve always stood by me, and I will always stand by you. Thank you for being there for me through all the ups and downs. It feels good to watch you all smiling again and feeling passionate about something I love so much. Let’s do this

Grab your keyboards, and fire away. It’s game time!

Love,
Gagaloo
P.S I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND AM HAVING THE BEST TIME EVER TOURING THE artRAVE, I’m so happy and I hope you all are healthy and happy too!

HEY"
NexzSGN

Source: http://gagadaily.com/index.php/t

Gags sis......

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/91336326.html#ixzz4KQfAGcX6

Guest bluejean
5 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

Of course! She sold just 2,850 downloads in France. Very low sales. However, now the whore has the same amounts of Madonna's number ones in France (3). Poker Face and Bad Romance were number one hits there. 

Glee1.gif

I thought it was only #1 on iTunes?

2 minutes ago, Animal Instinct said:

:dead:

not the best choice for the picture and title.

ESTHER, DITA, DEMONNA, MADEENA,

Just now, bluejean said:

I thought it was only #1 on iTunes?

No, it's the official French chart. It's still based on downloads alone, but it will include streamings soon. It seems like Perfect Illusion is the lowest selling number one there.:madgemanson::dead:

Wasn't Artpop released before black Friday also?  I don't think it helped sales all that much.

Remember to stream my new song repeatedly!  Mummy loves you!

Even with the flopping single they can NOT delay the album, because at some point in the near future Katy Perry will be releasing her new album and will DESTROY gaga. They have to release in this safe zone.