MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Britney Spears thread 🍔

"Second hand embarressment :chuckle:

The bar is really set incredibly low if this is considered to be a good performance. She just mimes while moving around like a stoned stripper.

:dead:

I love Britney but that performance was dire. What a massive disappointment after this...

I get it she can't dance and sing at same time... And it's actually understandable as moving on stage alone can make you breathless and I think by now no one in their right mind would expect her to sing live but why the mouthpiece then? I mean wouldn't she come across much better and more honest if she did a thing like Madonna did when she performed Vogue? What's the point in fooling her audience... But that's obviously is a criticism against her team rather than Britney.

I know some people disagree here but I still think she's not stable.. There's something in her eyes.. I just can't put my finger but since her breakdown she's just not the same. I see a robot on stage not a natural performance. Anyone here understand what I'm saying?

It was a terrible choice of song to do for a start!

Yes, that's true. It's one of the weakest tracks on the album. I'm sure it would've been better if she'd performed "Do You Wanna Come Over", "Man On The Moon or "Hard To Forget Ya"....anything would've been better than the song she chose.

Barney, can you get a message to your Britney and tell her to stun us all and sing live ! Just once, come on Britney, you can do it

She sang live LAV that time with Madonna and Aguilera. Is that her last live performance ever?

Haha she did a bit on James Corden, ive applied for her free concert here next month but guess when it is??????? THE SAME TIME AS DEBBIE GIBSON!

:dead:

I love Britney but that performance was dire. What a massive disappointment after this...

AS IF this was any better :dead:

She looked so submissive to this guy (who is he?), it was kinda disturbing...

Debbie, hands down.

Oh god I know but its the other side of the country and nobody wants to go. Not 1.

AS IF this was any better :dead:

But it WAS better.

I'm not going to apologise for being a "grown ass man" who enjoys a performance where she actually put some effort in without looking like a zombie for once.

But it WAS better.

I'm not going to apologise for being a "grown ass man" who enjoys a performance where she actually put some effort in without looking like a zombie for once.

This!!!

But it WAS better.

So your theory is that if you are useless for eight years but rehearse one hour then is great because you seem less useless.

Reminds me of those lazy kids who never do anything in school and pass one exam and get the bike :lmao:

I can't believe how cheap her set up was. Not even a video screen or anything

Cheap, mimed and uneventful, but surprisingly less boring and more entertaining than Beyonka's performance...

57197f0e6b58d433705580.gif

Britney > North Korea president > Beyonce

She looked more alive than usual. I can give her that. But the performance was shit from start to finish. Same goes for the Billboard performance.

Still love the album though amd she looked great on the red carpet.

So your theory is that if you are useless for eight years but rehearse one hour then is great because you seem less useless.

Reminds me of those lazy kids who never do anything in school and pass one exam and get the bike :lmao:

and how do you know she rehearsed for one hour? Were you there, or did you get this information from Say Gay etc?

I'm sorry but even on her worst days Britney is leagues above Kylie Minogue. Kylie's got about as much rhythm and talent as Hazell Dean or Sonia. :lmao:

Speaking of which, shouldn't you be off wanking in a corner somewhere over the thought of your brainless haggard old scarecrow's next batch of pop ditties?

Oh dear I thought you were half kidding but you are serious :chuckle:

And please don't talk of Madonna like that. She's no scarecrow :( Kylie and Sam Fox OK, but Madonna...

Oh dear I thought you were half kidding but you are serious :chuckle:

And please don't talk of Madonna like that. She's no scarecrow :( Kylie and Sam Fox OK, but Madonna...

:blink:

Hahaha

Don't get angry Crux babe. I'm just joking this whole thread.