MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Britney Spears thread 🍔

Cq_MFC4XYAA0U-h.jpg

Wow she looks hot

nervous eyes

Brittany is back!

The album is getting a lot of hype on social media, i wonder if the real world is the same?

fuck yeah!, on 28 Aug 2016 - 9:41 PM, said:

Brittany is back!

The album is getting a lot of hype on social media, i wonder if the real world is the same?

Based on the sales? No.

Back where? Do you mean back in Vegas? She's been there for over 2 years, and that's as far as she will go now.

Well when she can go down in the lift in her pyjamas, stick on a dress flick her hair and go back up for millions whos the winner??

at least the outfit is good!

I'm still getting a feel for "Glory" but it's definitely better than "Britney Jean".

I hope Britters does well tonight at the VMA'S! I know she'll lip synch but please no stiff dancing.

My prayers were answered because this is the most I've seen Britney move in years! Apart from the awful lip synching which she didn't even try to make look believable, Britney did well tonight.

Her dancing was good.

^ serious?

My prayers were answered because this is the most I've seen Britney move in years! Apart from the awful lip synching which she didn't even try to make look believable, Britney did well tonight.

Her dancing was good.

STRAWBERRYBOUNCED FOREVER!!!

Hey Lucky Star :)

And @ TRVC! YES I am serious. She hit all her marks, didn't look nervous or scared and actually danced.

Compared to her 2007 performance, this was a huge improvement.

I was moved to tears by Britney's performance tonight. It touched me. I could only get through the first few seconds, the emotion was just too much for me

What the fuck was that shit towards the end of her performance after he grabbed her face? she seemed terrified.

She looked nice and mostly alive throughout the whole thing, that's all I have to say nice about it.

Performance started strong.

Then she just went into her usual hair flip, quickly turn to the right, flip arms up routine. Then before that rapper came out she misstepped and was not In the Center of her dancers. You can see her run up faster to re Center. Total mess. Then shit got weird after her headset fell down and the dancer gave her a mic to continue "singing" hahaha. And yes, she looked extremely uncomfortable when he was touching her face. She look terrified like she knew her performance wasn't the going well

Huge Britney fan here, but that was pretty underwhelming.

Anybody got a link for the VMA performance? can't find it anywhere