Earthquake in Italy

Barney

Yes, they do

Unfortunately the zones hit by Earthquakes are widespread so they cant control everything

More than 2,000 Earthquakes since the beginning, some strong Today at Amatrice

Almost 300 deaths

In the meantime, while i have a long list, i think that the scum of the shit on earth are the "jackals"

Excuse my ignorance Vande, but what are "jackals"?

I read that survivors are to live in tents until January. Who thought that would be appropriate living conditions for those people? Their homes destroyed their loved ones gone you think they could provide a stable roof over their heads. They need appropriate shelter.

I read that survivors are to live in tents until January. Who thought that would be appropriate living conditions for those people? Their homes destroyed their loved ones gone you think they could provide a stable roof over their heads. They need appropriate shelter.

No, I've heard they are going to move to wood houses soon.

A bit of a delay- but very sad news. I even got contacted by the embassy when on vacation.

I've seen and read so much press and comments from all over the world. It really goes to show how much love and care there's for Italy and the Italian people. Warms my heart.

the deaths count not definitive, approaching 300

never ending earthquakes in middle italy. today almost of magnitude 5 and dameges on historical monuments at Ascoli and Norcia