Driving through Detroit at night

Guest Pud Whacker

Make sure it's in the gentrified area or nicer areas that have been there all along, which absolutely do exist, otherwise you're gonna die.

If the house is only a 1,000 dollars, you're gonna die.

:dead:

I love D!!! Used to hang out there every month when I was in college. Yes there's a zombieland vibe to it but downtown is completely safe even at nights. The atmosphere there is just so unique and rare! One of my favorite American cities.

Aaaaand you'll be out of business a week later because no one can afford it. The building will be completely stripped, a dead body in the pool, probably with a dog or two. Have a nice day.

:dead:

Any more questions about Detroit?? I am at your service. As you can see, I can talk about it all day.

One day I'll go there and I'll hire you as my guide.

And we'll end up our night dancing on M's remixes.

Guest Pud Whacker

Anytime Pud except this year I'll be home watching the debates! lol We'd have so much fun, I'll show you around. I will buy you Coney Island hotdogs and Popeyes and Michigan deep dish pizza! I will show you around all the theaters downtown, anywhere you wanna go. I will take you to Ferndale where you can wear bustier and we get coffee :queenbitch:

ps.. Bring Mr. Perfect!

that sounds like a dream!!!

and we can go to all madonna's old haunts and i want to go meet all her lesbian PE teachers that had her dance for them outside their office.

and Mr. Perfect would LOVE to come!!! :inlove: