Driving through Detroit at night

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Rachelle of London

Ewwww look at the comments on that Twitter post. Full of confederate flags, Calling people niggers and gorillas. I didn't even watch the clip.

Guest Pud Whacker

Ewwww look at the comments on that Twitter post. Full of confederate flags, Calling people niggers and gorillas. I didn't even watch the clip.

The video was just as disturbing.

It was linked to drudge so every freak in the world is there commenting. I haven't read the comments under the video yet.

Guest Rachelle of London

Holy crap I literally just got done reading this. You got it from Drudge.

Chelle: the Confederate flag guy wasn't racist, just saying

Confederate guy starts his tweet with

"This is a result of niggers"

Sounds pretty racist to me.

That Green Cure store where the hookers are dancing isn't too bad during the day. Thats Woodward. Rosa Parks is buried right across the street and there are unbelievably huge mansions there called Palmer Park and they aint cheap. On the side of the road the hookers were on though is bad. Like a war zone on the residential streets. It's right near 6 mile where M went to the clubs back in the day. It's also a mile from where I get my coffees but that's north of 8 Mile ... outta Detroit.

Confederate guy starts his tweet with

"This is a result of niggers"

Sounds pretty racist to me.

Oh well then yeah. I read later down he was talking a lot differently. Twitters a mess.

Wow Sloane...8 Mile? Is it really as bad as in the Eminem film?

It's not real bad actually, not like 7 Mile. Lots of businesses on 8 Mile, working class and a Popeyes!

It's my understanding Eminem lived around 8 1/2 Mile & Van Dyke. It's fun to drive around there at night. Good restaurants (pure junk food) thats bustling with activity. Van Dyke is locally iconic... but not because of Eminem or anything. More for the auto industry. Very 60s in architecture, no new development. One of the most dangerous intersections in Detroit area is right there... because of high traffic, not crime.

Sorry I know you asked about 8 Mile but it's really just a stereotype, thanks to Eminem. Its the Detroit border that's all. I show people around Detroit, friends, and they always wanna see it lol. I'll walk down 8 Mile at night if I had to, but not one block south. That's just the reality. During the day, yeah.

:dead:

Why do you laugh it's the #1 question out of towners ask and we got ALOT here this weekend due to the Woodward Dream Cruise.

Respect 8 Mile bitch lol

The girl who posted the video is white trash quite frankly, as is her timeline.

Yall racists corny with that white supremacy MESS. :lemon:

:lmao: so stupid. Caucasians are not just white people, Caucasian in anthropology refers to europeans, north africans, middle easterns and some asians, oh & semites too. put that one in her supremacist pipe! she's pretty much the same biological make up as all the people she despises or sees herself better than.

:lmao: so stupid. Caucasians are not just white people, Caucasian in anthropology refers to europeans, north africans, middle easterns and some asians, oh & semites too. put that one in her supremacist pipe! she's pretty much the same biological make up as all the people she despises or sees herself better than.

That's not how the word is used anymore. At least not in the U.S.

Cau·ca·sian
kôˈkāZHən/
adjective
  1. 1.
    NORTH AMERICAN
    white-skinned; of European origin.
    "twenty of the therapists were Caucasian, two were African American, and two were Hispanic"

Guest eroticerotic

just looking at the upper right hand corner when i log in, and seeing the thread title , and "created by" displaying Pud Whacker, has me giddy alone :chuckle: