A 19 years old man kills his partner and tries to eat her face in Florida

The desert is gorgeous. The drive from Vegas to civilization (L.A.) is one of the most beautiful things ever for me. The most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen.

But that's the thing, you DRIVE to Vegas, you don't live there! My sister's ex's family lives there (lived there? who cares). It's seriously the ugliest, most depressing place I've ever been to. I had to go two of their family parties just for the free ride to Vegas with my sister.

They're going to suck the beauty and life out of you.

Hahaha.

If Florida couldn't suck the life and beauty out of me, Vegas doesn't stand a chance.

I love LA, I love California, but I'm trying to finish my degree and do it without having to live on tuna sandwiches and living in some old building in Van Nuys with an AC unit and cockroaches for the low price of $1500.

I think I'm a bit more easygoing and "whatever" about America's seediest/tackiest places. Keep in mind I lived overseas for 10 years of my life, been around the world, seen the pinnacle of luxury (UAE) and the sickest poverty (Venezuela). Things like high culture and vegan restauraunts and Lululemon are cool and all but it's not really top of mind for me. I'll get there when I have the money.

Oh, you're finishing school. That makes sense. You should've said so. Have fun at the Phoenix Bar :lmao:

But, just before I move on, for me it's not about vegan restaurants vs. seedy places. I just can't imagine living somewhere so... fake with little stimulation besides alcohol, cocaine, and... I mean, what else do people do in Vegas?

But it'll be different for you because you'll be studying and you'll meet cool people who aren't only interested in... whatever people in vegas are interested in.

Oh, you're finishing school. That makes sense. You should've said so. Have fun at the Phoenix Bar :lmao:

But, just before I move on, for me it's not about vegan restaurants vs. seedy places. I just can't imagine living somewhere so... fake with little stimulation besides alcohol, cocaine, and... I mean, what else do people do in Vegas?

I mean, I hike at Red Rock. LA is an easy drive. Career opportunities in CA are more accessible when I don't live on the opposite side of hte country. Downtown is old and cute. I'm close to the Grand Canyon, my family in San Diego, cheap flights to Denver or San Francisco, etc.

It's all about accessibility for me. Florida has gotten expensive fast. I wasn't really living, just going 100 miles an hour with nothing to show for it. I'm turning 30 (not that i'm old, but i'm different now than I was 3-4 years ago), I want some peace and quiet, and outside of the strip, you definitely get that in Vegas. You don't get that anywhere in FL. Or CA for that matter. I definitely need a break.

Like I said, it'll just be a matter of time before you end up in LA :inlove:

I think you're just nervous. I mean, 1,500? You can rent a kick ass apartment with that. You can rent room with a hipster for 700, tops, in Echo Park. And L.A. is a huge quiet suburb. Just move to Pasadena if you want it to peace and quiet, and want to go hiking.

I'm secretly happy. I remember you were all like WAAAAA LA IS HORRIBLE, but now you're warming up to the idea :inlove:

Guest Rachelle of London

There's In n Out on every corner in Southern California. So no. Sorry, mija.

I'm moving to SoCal. Every corner. Ay Dios mio!!!!!

Like I said, it'll just be a matter of time before you end up in LA :inlove:

I think you're just nervous. I mean, 1,500? You can rent a kick ass apartment with that. You can rent room with a hipster for 700, tops, in Echo Park. And L.A. is a huge quiet suburb. Just move to Pasadena if you want it to peace and quiet, and want to go hiking.

I'm secretly happy. I remember you were all like WAAAAA LA IS HORRIBLE, but now you're warming up to the idea :inlove:

Omg if I said that it was probably 10 years ago when I had no clue and I was young and stupid

I'm a spoiled brat despite the fact that I work hard. I hate roommates, I hate old and janky, I hate paying too much money for a blah apartment just to say I live in a certain place. I wanna earn my way and have the career and money to live a good life in a beautiful city. I hate it when I associate my stress with the place I live in. I don't wanna sour on LA by having to struggle and grind in it. When I live there I wanna be able to BREATHE haha

I'm also super poor and in a good amount of debt so there's that

dont worry I'll get there

I wanna live somewhere cute in LA... so many places to choose from. But nothing too hipster cuz I'm really over that lol

Omg if I said that it was probably 10 years ago when I had no clue and I was young and stupid

I'm a spoiled brat despite the fact that I work hard. I hate roommates, I hate old and janky, I hate paying too much money for a blah apartment just to say I live in a certain place. I wanna earn my way and have the career and money to live a good life in a beautiful city. I hate it when I associate my stress with the place I live in. I don't wanna sour on LA by having to struggle and grind in it. When I live there I wanna be able to BREATHE haha

I'm also super poor and in a good amount of debt so there's that

dont worry I'll get there

I wanna live somewhere cute in LA... so many places to choose from. But nothing too hipster cuz I'm really over that lol

When you move, MOVE TO LOS FELIZ WITH PUD AND INVITE ME OVER.

Chelle, you move to Downtown LA in a loft. I've always wanted to say I have a friend who lives in a loft.

Vegas is a cool area, even if one doesn't like Vegas itself. The desert is an interesting place, hey its where M filmed Frozen you could go see that! Horst & Graben topography, you can drive to San Diego, quick getaway to Mexico, LA. There's lots of things to do out that way. Ghosttowns off the freeway lol. Exciting times await for you, I'm jealous. I left Vegas with a dollar in my pocket (gambling). My friend and I stayed the night in a McDonald's. The next night we were in LA, sitting outside a cafe with no one on the streets. It's fun and we were broke lol

You can see a lot of different climates without getting on a plane. The American West is wonderful.

Vegas is a cool area, even if one doesn't like Vegas itself. The desert is an interesting place, hey its where M filmed Frozen you could go see that! Horst & Graben topography, you can drive to San Diego, quick getaway to Mexico, LA. There's lots of things to do out that way. Ghosttowns off the freeway lol. Exciting times await for you, I'm jealous. I left Vegas with a dollar in my pocket (gambling). My friend and I stayed the night in a McDonald's. The next night we were in LA, sitting outside a cafe with no one on the streets. It's fun and we were broke lol

:inlove: Best story ever.

It's pouring rain, cold, ugly here. Now I'm missing SoCal :(

Yeah the desert west/mountain west/California coast is adored and worshipped for a reason

Don't want to get too personal but please watch out for that student debt. I had to give up land that was in my family for nearly 100 years to get that off my back. Makes me sick even today. I have pets buried there :(

Don't want to get too personal but please watch out for that student debt. I had to give up land that was in my family for nearly 100 years to get that off my back. Makes me sick even today. I have pets buried there :(

Ugh trust me I know

Fucking bullshit

I'm being very particular about it though. Working full time and going to school... which is hell and not the way it's supposed to work, but it's the only way to do this crap

Ugh trust me I know

Fucking bullshit

I'm being very particular about it though. Working full time and going to school... which is hell and not the way it's supposed to work, but it's the only way to do this crap

AND living in Vegas :(

I think I'm in debt for the rest of my life. I've basically been paying interest for the last 7 years.

Ugh trust me I know

Fucking bullshit

A whole generation enslaved by that shit. Isn't it amazing what they get away with, charging 400 dollars for a semester of books that you're REQUIRED to have. Those fuckers I hope they die a 1000 deaths.

A whole generation enslaved by that shit. Isn't it amazing what they get away with, charging 400 dollars for a semester of books. Those fuckers I hope they die a 1000 deaths.

Ugggggh, you just reminded me of all the book nonsense! They just release a new version of the same damn book every year to make your life impossible!

Worst time of my life. College for me was 75% stressing out over money, 20% busy work and 5% learning.

Yeah :rotfl: thats what kills me

At least you still have a good nature about it. Im so upset thinking about my lost property my grandparents cultivated for me i cant even talk anymore.

wish you all the best. You seem like a smart, grounded man so I have little doubt you'll land on your feet.

Ugggggh, you just reminded me of all the book nonsense! They just release a new version of the same damn book every year to make your life impossible!

Worst time of my life. College for me was 75% stressing out over money, 20% busy work and 5% learning.

Yep.

Worst time of my life too. Seriously contemplated suicide. Thankfully I'm too much of a narcissist lol.

I was doing well in music and my own business but my mother kept on me about college and health insurance. Dumbest thing I ever did taking her advice!! I have a good degree (science) but I made more before school. Oh but I have health insurance now lol fuck off! The stress from school made me sick duuuuh

At least you still have a good nature about it. Im so upset thinking about my lost property my grandparents cultivated for me i cant even talk anymore.

wish you all the best. You seem like a smart, grounded man so I have little doubt you'll land on your feet.

awww thank you. that's so reassuring and great of you to say.

awww thank you. that's so reassuring and great of you to say.

I mean it too. The fact that you're working and not living off the loans like many do is a very good thing. You'll be all right. I didn't want you to think I was pissing on your decisions. You work hard and seem to also find a way to enjoy your youth, traveling and living throughout the world with many friends. That's amazing, and the mark of a smart and good person.

I mean it too. The fact that you're working and not living off the loans like many do is a very good thing. You'll be all right. I didn't want you to think I was pissing on your decisions. You work hard and seem to also find a way to enjoy your youth, traveling and living throughout the world with many friends. That's amazing, and the mark of a smart and good person.

:inlove: I promise to never snap at you again when I am on my meriod :lol:

So this thread tells you if you're from Florida move far away...to a desert. :lmao:

I asked an American guy I know how he felt about Florida and his reaction was priceless. :lol: