A 19 years old man kills his partner and tries to eat her face in Florida

Must have been some good bath salts.

I was just reading about this aka Flakka, aka the Zombie drug saying that someone killed two people and then was caught eating the face off one of his victims. The thing is, it was saying it wasn't a psychotic drug (or something) so they couldn't understand why people were cannibalizing others when it shouldn't have that kind of effect.

If there was instant WW information 1,000 years ago I doubt things would be any better.

Heck yeah. Getting your face eaten off was the least of it. They used to hang people upside down and saw them in half, long ways.

Heck yeah. Getting your face eaten off was the least of it. They used to hang people upside down and saw them in half, long ways.

And burn people @ the stake.

And cut people's heads off in front of large crowds.

And drown women in droves for suspected witchcraft.

And OPENLY lynch Black folks for no good reason at all.

The world has always been a crazy place, now we just have video recordings.

Around 25% of babies in ancient Mexico were sacrificed. They used to throw them into caves and torture them before drowning them. They thought the louder they screamed the more appeased the Gods would be. That's just the babies... :lmao:

Around 25% of babies in ancient Mexico were sacrificed. They used to throw them into caves and torture them before drowning them. They thought the louder they screamed the more appeased the Gods would be. That's just the babies... :lmao:

I LITERALLY GASPED. :manson::lol:

which gods? :lol: pagans?

which gods? :lol: pagans?

Tlaloc, the god of rain. February was his month. The priests made the babies cry because it made him happy and he would make it rain. Then they would skin prisoners alive, wear their skin and dance all night until it rained. If it didn't work they'd keep doing it over and over again until it rained.

Then they'd take all the victim's skulls and make a beautiful ceremonial wall out them

tovar-codice.jpg

tumblr_nafgask9SW1ql8t12o1_500.gif

I'm not exaggerating in the slightest :dead:

The world is actually getting safer in general but the media exposure is getting worse.

There are no more child murders than there were fifty years ago in the UK but the media never really made a massive story of them until recently.

Same with terrorism. Although we've had a very bad year or so, overall it's not worse than the seventies. Just different terrorists in different places. Also Spain and France suffered with the separatists. There will never be peace everywhere but the different causes come and go.

The world is actually getting safer in general but the media exposure is getting worse.

There are no more child murders than there were fifty years ago in the UK but the media never really made a massive story of them until recently.

Same with terrorism. Although we've had a very bad year or so, overall it's not worse than the seventies. Just different terrorists in different places. Also Spain and France suffered with the separatists. There will never be peace everywhere but the different causes come and go.

Yes that's true but what's happening recently is a unified terrorist cause.

I was just reading about this aka Flakka, aka the Zombie drug saying that someone killed two people and then was caught eating the face off one of his victims. The thing is, it was saying it wasn't a psychotic drug (or something) so they couldn't understand why people were cannibalizing others when it shouldn't have that kind of effect.

I was reading about this news story this morning. I'd never heard of "flakka". It's a synthetic form of cocaine. A stimulant. But, 100 x stronger. Fuck me!

Seems to be a growing problem.

I think Miguel is drawn to seediness. :lol:

Probably.

This is just another case of crazy person + nasty dirty chemical infused methamphetamines = the perfect breeding ground for something gruesome. All the worlds nastiest drugs are filtered through South Florida first. Mirrors SoCal as well.

Florida is a fucked up, overpopulated, beautiful, exciting, and crazy place. It's got every extreme. I'm proud to be from there even if I won't live here anymore (as of this coming Tuesday). People who are too chicken to come here cuz of freak stories should stay home :lol: They're bad for the economy.

But why Vegas? It's the worst place in the world. I mean, we all know it's just a matter of time before you end up in LA, but why Vegas!???! IT's the ugliest place I've ever been to, and I live in Mexico!

But why Vegas? It's the worst place in the world. I mean, we all know it's just a matter of time before you end up in LA, but why Vegas!???! IT's the ugliest place I've ever been to, and I live in Mexico!

Affordability and proximity. And I think the desert is beautiful actually. I hate the terrain and climate of the east.

Affordability and proximity. And I think the desert is beautiful actually. I hate the terrain and climate of the east.

The desert is gorgeous. The drive from Vegas to civilization (L.A.) is one of the most beautiful things ever for me. The most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen.

But that's the thing, you DRIVE to Vegas, you don't live there! My sister's ex's family lives there (lived there? who cares). It's seriously the ugliest, most depressing place I've ever been to. I had to go two of their family parties just for the free ride to Vegas with my sister.

They're going to suck the beauty and life out of you.