MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Rihanna thread ⚓️

DJ Khalid is so bloody annoying on the song. We get it's your song!! Lol

7 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

DJ Khalid is so bloody annoying on the song. We get it's your song!! Lol

He IS super f'king annoying both to look at and listen to! lol.  All these slimy nasty rappers are now calling themselves 'DJs'  lmao. It's the new 'featuring' lol. So transparent. He's the face of everything that's wrong with 'DJs' now. 

Just now, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

He IS super f'king annoying both to look at and listen to! lol.  All these slimy nasty rappers are calling themselves 'DJs'  lmao. It's the new 'featuring' lol. He's the face of everything that's wrong with 'DJs' now. 

He ruins it!!! So damn annoying lol Don't get how this is huge really lol

2 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Okay..look Rih is pretty trashy and def. not too bright. :lmao:Gonna just leave it at that lol. If not for doing what or who she needed to do all these years, could think of at least 10 other jobs she'd have now. lol I mean..I like some of her singles, she loves M, not polarizing, but clearly just another disposable, corporate, studio creation singles artist. If she does the wrong people wrong almost no doubt she'd get Katy Perryd, Britneyd etc..overnight lol. The fact she says "I don't do house music". WTF :wacko:. Um...is she in that much of an artistic fog or just clueless that her biggest/most memorable hits circa 2007-2012 ish were absolutely "house"/ club bangers (like 3/4 of her smashes). That said, just let this skeezy woman beat a way worse skeezy woman already, Mimi! lol 

Rihanna owes her entire career to Jay Z and Def Jam. The fact that her last album (her worst) finally managed to get off the ground was surprising to me. 

22 minutes ago, Gus said:

DGTSEx8UQAA4pOB.jpg

I don't think her clothes (jacket in particular) are big enough!!  And what's wrong w/Kelly Ripa's face (or is that Martha Stewart, Barbara Walters, Tracy Anderson)? :chuckle: Ri goes from wearing barely any clothes, to bundling up!!

Wow looks like DJ/Rihanna are starting to seriously close in on Luis. They're almost neck and neck w/ sales.  If Rihanna makes serious gains on radio the next week they could maybe do it. Just wish we just friggin knew for sure when Taylor was coming. Judging by DJ Khalids actions he's kind of tripping like it is next Friday lol. If so, at this point I'd actually want for Rihanna to get that #1 for 1 week versus another song getting f'king stuck at 14 or even 15 weeks and Mariah walks away laughing. At least it would bring Rihanna to 15 #1s and make Mimi sweat a little bit. That said, this week is looking pretty bloody for Luis vs DJ lol

i love Rihanna but that song is SHIT. It doesn't deserve to be number one, not even for getting close to Mooriah's record. 

1 hour ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

At least it would bring Rihanna to 15 #1s and make Mimi sweat a little bit.

This new Rihanna song is giving her as well an another US top 10 hit, and getting closer to Madonna's record. :americanlife:

taylor must be coming on friday, he is pulling all the cards Discounts, using his son etc.:lol2:

1 hour ago, Jester said:

https://www.instagram.com/djkhaled/

the thirst for that no1  is real, meanwhile riri doesn t give a fuck.

No she actually doesn't seem to lol. That's one of the few qualities I like about her is she's always been pretty meh w/ the charts or whether or not she hits #1. Khalid is the one reeking from desperate and Gaga/Mariah-ish here lol. Again, hoping it's just cause he feels the song may be peaking. Airplay has def slowed down last few days. But if nothing big wasn't coming out very soon wouldn't he have waited until next week? Or the week after. His actions just reek from red alert lol.

1 hour ago, Gambler said:

This new Rihanna song is giving her as well an another US top 10 hit, and getting closer to Madonna's record. :americanlife:

Who cares about top 10s. Rihanna is only 29 and will EASILY beat M w/ top 10s very, very soon. #1s is what this is all about. M only has 12. Mariah has 18.  

3 hours ago, Jester said:

meanwhile riri doesn t give a fuck

That usually happens when you're stoned all the time.  You just want to know...WHERE'S MY SNACK?  :chuckle:

Wild thought is almost #1 on US combined against despacito, is also coming for #1 on radio(in 2 or 3 days), streaming wise is a tie between the two on Spotify and despacito still has a huge lead on you tube. Take into account that these figures are for the 15th week of despacito on top.

2 hours ago, Jester said:

Wild thought is almost #1 on US combined against despacito, is also coming for #1 on radio(in 2 or 3 days), streaming wise is a tie between the two on Spotify and despacito still has a huge lead on you tube. Take into account that these figures are for the 15th week of despacito on top.

So looks like they did the right thing by discounting it this week versus next week. I think WT is def peaking on radio now. Taylor releasing in/around Friday is looking 50/50 now at best. She may still come through anytime but I'm seeing more and more people saying the 'big diva release' may actually be Fergie or X-Tina lol. But most likely Fergie. If Taylor does release later in the week and Rihanna barely squeezes out #1 for a single week, then I'll be glad they did it. Cause it may be super hard for Luis if Taylor or any big release shows up and kills their momentum. Have a feeling Luis will still barely squeeze out the week at #1. 

15 hours ago, todsmod said:

That usually happens when you're stoned all the time.  You just want to know...WHERE'S MY SNACK?  :chuckle:

Is her chronic bitch face a result of her smoking too much. 

55 minutes ago, Nick said:

Is her chronic bitch face a result of her smoking too much. 

lol she truly does have a resting bitch face. Would we be at all surprised if she is one...a mega one? lol. At least her persona overall isn't pretentious or polarizing. Doesn't shade anyone or seem consumed or crazed with charts like DJ Khalid. He's as  f'king annoying and MariahGa right now. Chronically posting on all his social media pages to 'break iTunes, download etc etc...'posting/ bragging about stats for the song. Using his BABY as a prop to get people to download it. :wacko: Looks pathetic, desperate and annoying. Yes, if D cant beat Mariah than Rihanna inching closer to Mariahs #1 is fine but more and more I'm rooting for Luis to still end up #1 next week to cork this big annoying ox up.  

you just know that DJ Khaled will become a has-been in a couple of years hence his attempts to score a #1 hot

On 8/12/2017 at 7:21 PM, Gambler said:

Fake news. She's a hook girl. Call me when she scores 17 consecutive Top 10s in five years or 33 Top 10s in 25 years without featuring a guest or being one.

On 8/12/2017 at 5:49 PM, Django said:

i love Rihanna but that song is SHIT. It doesn't deserve to be number one, not even for getting close to Mooriah's record. 

I heard it for the first time this weekend. I was like what is this shit remake of a Santana song I hated in the '90s? And then I heard her screeching voice and said "Oh shit."

2 hours ago, vocalism said:

Fake news. She's a hook girl. Call me when she scores 17 consecutive Top 10s in five years or 33 Top 10s in 25 years without featuring a guest or being one.

I heard it for the first time this weekend. I was like what is this shit remake of a Santana song I hated in the '90s? And then I heard her screeching voice and said "Oh shit."

so true. can't believe this rehash of a song is gonna be no1

Yet if wasnt for Luis, this cringe worthy, lazy, rambling, garbage Santana remake (that's ALL this really is lol) wouldve been #1 for 6 weeks and song of the summer! lol The only thing that makes it semi bearable is the guitar hook. Again, 100% Santana not DJ Khalid. Solely dependent on that one part. Adds nothing new or original. One of the lowest points ever now culturally and politically. Rihannas 'vocals' are getting more/more dumb down and grating yet sheeple eat it up. WHO would even wanna jam to this for free (streaming) lol. Interesting how reflective the two are of each other. 

On 8/11/2017 at 1:19 PM, Nick said:

Seems like none of the pop girls have the stamina & discipline to stay in shape like the queen.

True, which is why they'll forever be princesses 👑