MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Rihanna thread ⚓️

Jester    0

Overall US Radio:

2.(+1) DJ KHALED F/RIHANNA/B. TILLER - Wild Thoughts: 157.818 (+ 2.262)

YufyuoZ.gif

On 2017/7/28 at 10:20 PM, tuckeye said:

i wonder when people will get sick of her

when she will be 32-34 years old...if she doesn´t change her act.

but so far she is reigning. Her other feat. song, Loyalty, increases a lot in the hot 100, it´s at number 35 or something like this

mnino    0
19 minutes ago, Gus said:

DG3_Av6XgAAp7BB.jpg

DG0jTgSW0AA0DmL.jpg

Looks like RiRi has become MiMi.

San    0
6 hours ago, Gus said:

DG3_Av6XgAAp7BB.jpg

DG0jTgSW0AA0DmL.jpg

Christ alive! What's going on here??? Her figure :sneaky:

IsaacHarris    0

LOL. I figured that Ri spends most of her day smoking weed & pigging out.

Stop hitting those blunts & hit the gym, gal. 

WT discounted! lol Not at all surprised they did it before D. They must know it's do or die time plus it's closing in on radio this week on D. They prob know of major threats coming real soon or are just concerned something may drop anytime. Why not give it a shot. This new chart week is prob its only and best shot. Plus, good chance between the D performance on GMA 8/16 Luis is prob gonna pull the same thing prob next week. I totally wouldnt mind if WT gets even just 1 week at #1 w/ the snake storm Taylor circling around. 

jonski43    0
5 hours ago, promise to try said:

are these her legs???

Remember Lucky Guy used to call her sausage legs!

But yes, I do find that her, Calvin Harris and Bieber seem to be the faces of Muzak streaming playlists. Music just seems so bland now and people just have it as background wallpaper to their lives.

sausage legs???? THAT´S more than a sausage!!! the good thing is that it seems she doesn´t give a fuck about it, although in her last two videos, especially in  santana´s wild thoughts´video, she seems to be hiding them under loose clothes

Just now, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

WT discounted! lol Not at all surprised they did it before D. They must know it's do or die time plus it's closing in on radio this week on D. They prob know of major threats coming real soon or are just concerned something may drop anytime. Why not give it a shot. This new chart week is prob its only and best shot. Plus, good chance between the D performance on GMA 8/16 Luis is prob gonna pull the same thing prob next week. I totally wouldnt mind if WT gets even just 1 week at #1 w/ the snake storm Taylor circling around. 

and the discounted week will appear on the charts next week or in two weeks time?

Jester    0

Despacito getting discounted along with WT while Pink tops US ITunes, this is getting interesting.

Despacito fights for the 15th week at #1(cause week 14 is already done), while DJ Khaled wants to make this song #1 before Pink or taylor ?

loowee    0
40 minutes ago, Jester said:

Despacito getting discounted along with WT while Pink tops US ITunes, this is getting interesting.

Despacito fights for the 15th week at #1(cause week 14 is already done), while DJ Khaled wants to make this song #1 before Pink or taylor ?

It doesn't need to fight. There's no competition until Taylor Swift releases her lead. 

1 hour ago, loowee said:

It doesn't need to fight. There's no competition until Taylor Swift releases her lead. 

Yeah I dont think the discount is gonna do squat. Really wanted Rihanna to get even just 1 week at #1 but dont think its happening. Its lucky it got as high as it did being its basically shit lol. Besides D, had NO competition.

ALL about Taylor at this point. She usually comes in gangsta (song, video, streaming etc...) I just read that Pink not surprisingly is seriously struggling w/ streaming. She may be another casualty of the pre 2012 era. Not 100% but would think sales need to be astronomical the entire week for her to have a shot at #1 if there's next to no streaming. Just cannot see that happening. Id topple over from shock if WAU by Monday-ish still has a huge lead on iTunes. Plus, I read the radio deal with Z100 and Kiss was maybe only for yesterday. Also, there's a banner on iTunes. 

2 hours ago, promise to try said:

and the discounted week will appear on the charts next week or in two weeks time?

This new chart week that just started today (Friday-next Thurs I believe). If D gets through this week it be its 15th week at #1. I no longer think WT is a threat. Kind of wish it was over everything else but dont see it happening. Luis team clearly want the record which is why he's going on GMA 8/16 plus the fact he discounted the spanish version now is a sign they'll prob discount the Beiber remix when/if things get nasty the week after.  

Nick    0
14 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

LOL. I figured that Ri spends most of her day smoking weed & pigging out.

Stop hitting those blunts & hit the gym, gal. 

Seems like none of the pop girls have the stamina & discipline to stay in shape like the queen.

Kilt    0
On 09.08.2017 at 5:17 AM, vocalism said:

she did house music back in 2010 and the major lazer sound has become so diluted in mainstream music that is actually tired and revolting

i also don't get her logic, she rejected Diplo's tracks, but accepted to do Wild Thoughts? WTF?

Okay..look Rih is pretty trashy and def. not too bright. :lmao:Gonna just leave it at that lol. If not for doing what or who she needed to do all these years, could think of at least 10 other jobs she'd have now. lol I mean..I like some of her singles, she loves M, not polarizing, but clearly just another disposable, corporate, studio creation singles artist. If she does the wrong people wrong almost no doubt she'd get Katy Perryd, Britneyd etc..overnight lol. The fact she says "I don't do house music". WTF :wacko:. Um...is she in that much of an artistic fog or just clueless that her biggest/most memorable hits circa 2007-2012 ish were absolutely "house"/ club bangers (like 3/4 of her smashes). That said, just let this skeezy woman beat a way worse skeezy woman already, Mimi! lol 

Oh..and looks like the discount is kicking in full blast now. Plus I read DJ Khalid decided last minute to do the VMAs. They really wanna get that 1 week at #1. Should be an exciting chart week. Still think D pulls it off but wouldn't mind Rihanna getting that 15th #1 for a week or whatever. Not my first preference but I'll take it lol. We all know Taylor is coming. If not her, someone else very soon but Taylor is clearly the #1 threat.