Suedehead

Rihanna thread ⚓️

362 posts in this topic

Rih drunk on her snapchat, she's fuckin hilarious 😂

I love her. It's rare to find a genuinely honest pop star these days.

I love her. It's rare to find a genuinely honest pop star these days.

I've been through the same thing. It fucking hurts.

0FF6F369-2AAD-4A5E-AB9E-4A8D3E78A071.gif

This is the cutest thing EVER

:lmao:

The only Rih songs I don't like are Disturbia and Right Now

Least favorite on Anti is probably Higher or Pose... that's literally it though.

Favorite would be Needed Me

Least favorite on Anti is probably Higher or Pose... that's literally it though.

Favorite would be Needed Me

Same - I like Higher but I appreciate it more as the bleaker/more naked flipside of Love on the Brain or something. And I think she was peer pressured to record Pose and doesn't really like it

My favs are still Kiss it Better and Love on the Brain though. They're songs she'll perform forever

In other news I need an HQ vid of this performance asap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWgpc5nKwqE

0FF6F369-2AAD-4A5E-AB9E-4A8D3E78A071.gif

This is the cutest thing EVER

:lmao:

Rihanna is beautiful and cute but Drake is horrible. Why is he always pulling awful faces ?

I love every song on Anti.

I HATE unfaithful. OMG absolutely abysmal.

I love Unfaithful!!

I feel it in the air

As I'm doing my hair

:cool:

I feel like it was lowkey the song that got people to start paying attention to her

oh crap,this is what falls to number 5...I guess it won't be back to add one more number 1.maybe too good could be the next one?is at number 14 without a video!

"Kiss it Better" is the best track on the Album. Can't believe it flooped being so fucking good!!!

Rihanna is beautiful and cute but Drake is horrible. Why is he always pulling awful faces ?

Because he's not exactly into women :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle: . Let's put it this way. :chuckle: He looks like he's about to shit painfully everytime. :dead:

"Kiss it Better" is the best track on the Album. Can't believe it flooped being so fucking good!!!

Me neither. it happened the same with than song from the Home sountrdtrack, or even with sledghammer: songs that scream hit to me, and sound totally mainstream and family friendly, flop. Surprisingly, Kiss it better´s video has more views than need me´s (yes, I lknow it was rated 18 or something like that)

Because he's not exactly into women :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle: . Let's put it this way. :chuckle: He looks like he's about to shit painfully everytime. :dead:

I have a really bad gaydar, but her scream gay to me too

I know. He looks disgusted whenever a sexy woman is near him.

They only make worldwide news when Madonna is involved. You don't see articles about him being disgusted by Nicki or Rihanna.

Because he's a douche bag.

oh her performance in the VMA started so good! But it's a pity they didn't change the concept at least one time. It got REALLY boring after the first 2 minutes.

Really great vocals, though.