Suedehead

Rihanna thread ⚓️

362 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, jazzyjan said:

With all the bland boring nothings ruling the charts worldwide. thank goodness for Rihanna - a star that is a star - beautiful, interesting and talented.  

:clap:

I was just in the Madonna UK thread and it made me think about her record deal which I believe is similar to Madge's, which makes Anti's success in America even more remarkable.  She seems to have really dropped the ball everywhere else though

8 hours ago, le smoking said:

:clap:

I was just in the Madonna UK thread and it made me think about her record deal which I believe is similar to Madge's, which makes Anti's success in America even more remarkable.  She seems to have really dropped the ball everywhere else though

yes...last summer she had 5-6 songs out at the same time, only needed me from her album...I wonder why some of the other songs weren´t in Anti.

Rihanna is amazing and ANTi is such a great change for her and a sign that she's truly evolving as an artist while still keeping her signature essence. That's how you re-invent yourself. :clap: She truly studied the queen unlike a certain someone who just skimmed through the Madonna 101.

I am just pissed that Rihanna will eventually pass Madonna for having the most top 10s in America.

Just now, Skin said:

I am just pissed that Rihanna will eventually pass Madonna for having the most top 10s in America.

if she does it with good songs and without cheating, it will be ok to me. Anyways, it´s not that simple: it seems easy now because she has a top 5 without a video or any promo, but she has had a lot of songs that were supposed to be high on the charts and didn´t reach the toip 10:the songs from that children´s movie (around the sun?), bitch better have my money, sldeghammer...

5 hours ago, promise to try said:

if she does it with good songs and without cheating, it will be ok to me. Anyways, it´s not that simple: it seems easy now because she has a top 5 without a video or any promo, but she has had a lot of songs that were supposed to be high on the charts and didn´t reach the toip 10:the songs from that children´s movie (around the sun?), bitch better have my money, sldeghammer...

But she does soooooooo many features that she can have two.songs out at once.  One with her and one just being featured and boom two more top tens in an instant.  :(

Most of Rihanna's singles never had the major impact or will be remembered in ten to twenty years from now.

Of course, she has amazing music, but it's not as highly influential as some of her fans/media might believe. 

Still much better then 99% of commercial crap released! 

3 hours ago, Nick said:

Most of Rihanna's singles never had the major impact or will be remembered in ten to twenty years from now.

Of course, she has amazing music, but it's not as highly influential as some of her fans/media might believe. 

Still much better then 99% of commercial crap released! 

Agreed 

doqn to 7 this week in the hot 100. Anyways, what an amazing chart performance!

58 minutes ago, promise to try said:

doqn to 7 this week in the hot 100. Anyways, what an amazing chart performance!

That's what she gets for not rihleasing the video !

Anyway she's starring in Bates Motel tonight and she's gonna start filming another movie soon

18 hours ago, le smoking said:

That's what she gets for not rihleasing the video !

Anyway she's starring in Bates Motel tonight and she's gonna start filming another movie soon

Actually, both Rooney Mara and Ri dropped out from Leos Carax's upcoming feature.

Just now, Bitch said:

Actually, both Rooney Mara and Ri dropped out from Leos Carax's upcoming feature.

well, so that means more time for the music!!!:inlove: (I wish)