MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Rihanna thread ⚓️

So, was one of the Anti show filmed? I'm worried. The last tour they released was Loud, not counting that 777 promo tour.

Any news on the documentary she's filming? Is she going to do a medley on the MTV Awards? So Many questions, so little answers.

I don't why each time i listen to Kiss it better i think about the end credits track of the movie Dune when it does not sound like it (i checked).

So, was one of the Anti show filmed? I'm worried. The last tour they released was Loud, not counting that 777 promo tour.

Any news on the documentary she's filming? Is she going to do a medley on the MTV Awards? So Many questions, so little answers.

I think somebody said they were filming a documentary...inlos 40,the biggest music radio in spain,they say that this anti era has been a huge disppointment and that neither the tour nor the album have been successful...ok,it 's not Loud,but it's doing more than good,I'm surprised by their review

le smoking    0

777 was the best time of my life.

omg you went to that?? You saw her cuss her band out in the flesh? :lmao:

I don't think they filmed the Anti Tour at all, not even professional clips like Madonna does. They didn't film anything for Diamonds World Tour either

Guest Rachelle of London   
Guest Rachelle of London

omg you went to that?? You saw her cuss her band out in the flesh? :lmao:

I don't think they filmed the Anti Tour at all, not even professional clips like Madonna does. They didn't film anything for Diamonds World Tour either

We did London and NYC, 2 shows in 2 days in 2 continents. Was amazing. My bestie is like the biggest Rih fan and runs fan clubs so I was roped into all that. Those were our uni days. Such a good time of my life. It was just after the mdna shows as well. Ugh.

CJM    0

Omg that sounds so fun.

I can't believe I probably won't see this live or on a DVD.

wick1234    0

so many number ones singles...

so many hypes

but still fail?

spazz    0

anybody here adores this song like me? Same Ol’ Mistakes

its my favorite track from ANTI

it is a copy of this song

Edited by fuck yeah!

le smoking    0

I prefer the Rihanna version to the Tame Impala one. Her vocals sounds softer and more dreamy which I prefer with the tone of the song.

Came in here to say this

also that I love this look

13734423_177835182626448_2109660325_n.jp

le smoking    0

We did London and NYC, 2 shows in 2 days in 2 continents. Was amazing. My bestie is like the biggest Rih fan and runs fan clubs so I was roped into all that. Those were our uni days. Such a good time of my life. It was just after the mdna shows as well. Ugh.

omg that's amazing. I was about to go with my former bff but she ditched it so she could give a guy blue balls (long story). I was pissed

CJM    0

Yeah I said it

Boy get up beside it

I want you to homocide it

Going slow

But I want you to ride it

This song is fucking incredible when you're blazed FUUUUUCKKKKK

I have my Bose headphones on. I'm in rih heaven

Nikki    0

the hate for riri in the country is insane.. it reminds me off the reactions from SS, but there M was on time so they complained about "lipsynching" (which wasnt true but whatever..) it feels worse than the backlash then, but maybe thats just me.. i like to forget how bad it was. i dont think ri is gonna come back, ever. no one is gonna book her at a festival here and i dont think she'll sell out a show anymore

Starman    0

People are so sensitive nowadays, its fun to wait for the concert when the artist is late , as long it doesnt get more than 2 hours

How boring is beyonce starting the show sharp on time

Martin B.    0

People are so sensitive nowadays, its fun to wait for the concert when the artist is late , as long it doesnt get more than 2 hours

How boring is beyonce starting the show sharp on time

No, it's not boring. It's showing respect for the public who has better things to do than wait for hours.

Starman    0

No, it's not boring. It's showing respect for the public who has better things to do than wait for hours.

Less than one hour is not late for a rock concert

I do agree that after that it can be too much, specially on Ms levels

CJM    0

the hate for riri in the country is insane.. it reminds me off the reactions from SS, but there M was on time so they complained about "lipsynching" (which wasnt true but whatever..) it feels worse than the backlash then, but maybe thats just me.. i like to forget how bad it was. i dont think ri is gonna come back, ever. no one is gonna book her at a festival here and i dont think she'll sell out a show anymore

Where are you? Geez what happened?!

Nikki    0

its bad cuz riri played a festival and there were acts after her so they had to arrange extra busses and shit like that..

it happened @ pukkelpop