2016 American Presidential Thread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

spazz

^ I saw that live. Soo f'king awkward and total/textbook Trump slimy, greasy hack. Blatantly trying to intimidate her yet was a major fail. Total denial yet so arrogant prob. believes his own bullshit. Probably hates women. I've dealt w/ his kind before. Total douch-bag. Flush em all and his phantom insane shit 'campaign' lmao

Now Manafort OUT (you're fired!) now! Saying he 'resigned'. :# Lol. Absolute endless train wreck of a campaign. Third 'shakeup in just 2-3 months. HOW aren't more people seeing (or getting turned off) by all this?!

*Also late breaking... ROMNEY'S 2012 Finance Chair (who has sick $$$) supporting Hillary!! l :blink: LOL

it was hilarious that statue was getting Facebook Live broadcasts by news outlets yesterday. :lmao: at this official statement

New York parks and recreation department spokesperson said via email:

"NYC Parks stands firmly against any unpermitted erection in city parks, no matter how small."

Read that the guy that wrote the speech for that mother who lost her son in Benghazi and was pretty much screaming like a nut that it was all Hillary's fault is now dumping Trump and may vote for Hillary.

it was hilarious that statue was getting Facebook Live broadcasts by news outlets yesterday. :lmao: at this official statement

New York parks and recreation department spokesperson said via email:

"NYC Parks stands firmly against any unpermitted erection in city parks, no matter how small."

This is the most amazing statement ever.

Somehow I get the sense that most New Yorkers despise Trump. Not just for his ass ugly buildings.

Raider of the lost Ark, on 19 Aug 2016 - 1:31 PM, said:

This is the most amazing statement ever.

Somehow I get the sense that most New Yorkers despise Trump. Not just for his ass ugly buildings.

Well it is NY after all. Wasn't it at the start of his campaign he was in an arena in NYC and they showed him on the jumbo screen and everyone booed?

Dumbass right wing media making a huge stink about Obama not going to Louisiana yet when the Governor himself told Obama not to come yet because he would get in the way of first responders doing their jobs right now since if the President came to view things they would have to close highways and take resources from police and other areas to guard him.

But HERE COMES TRUMP for a photo op even though the Governor really didn't want him there either and said flat out if you are coming please come to HELP! So what did Trump do while he was there being a distraction? Unload Play Doh from a truck for a whopping 49 seconds.....

This is his attempt to court the Black vote :electropop:

Dear God , seeing him waving his baby hands and listening to him shout really makes me wanna put a pistol in my mouth.

This guy is only speaking for white male.

I will never understand how can any other people want to vote for him: women, black, gays, latinos... That's a mystery.

Think I saw a *pic perfect new commercial from the DNC on previewed on CNN they just put together in response to his incoherent, screaming/ranting, begging, desperate, pathetic pandering hot mess 'speech' yesterday to the "African Americans who will vote for him 95% in 4 years" and his 'regrets' lmfao! Hope that shit is televised left/right starting asap and 86 some of the ones that have been out for a while now (like the commanders speaking out against him etc..)- unless they're truly seeing it working internally. I think the one feat. all those kids watching him is good and effective but they need a new and stronger one now. They def need to keep drilling his mocking of the disabled reporter (that one out of everything he said rated the worst across party lines) and all the 'walk backs' of his statements and lies (eg: was being sarcastic etc...) Just use his OWN f'king vile words and actions over and over lol

Guest Pud Whacker

Think I saw a *pic perfect new commercial from the DNC on previewed on CNN they just put together in response to his incoherent, screaming/ranting, begging, desperate, pathetic pandering hot mess 'speech' yesterday to the "African Americans who will vote for him 95% in 4 years" and his 'regrets' lmfao! Hope that shit is televised left/right starting asap and 86 some of the ones that have been out for a while now (like the commanders speaking out against him etc..)- unless they're truly seeing it working internally. I think the one feat. all those kids watching him is good and effective but they need a new and stronger one now. They def need to keep drilling his mocking of the disabled reporter (that one out of everything he said rated the worst across party lines) and all the 'walk backs' of his statements and lies (eg: was being sarcastic etc...) Just use his OWN f'king vile words and actions over and over lol

cmon, CC.

you know you want to spread his Trump Cheeks and lick his little brown Donald-Hole.