2016 American Presidential Thread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

spazz

thank you ,so 6 people have died during the annexation of Crimea

If you don't count that thousands killed before that..

Anyways... Moving along

6 people is nothing to be sniffed at. Every life matters. Ffs. How come Russians I know tell me what a shit hole, corrupt and horrid place their country is but people in Messico, LA and Egypt know better? :lol:

I just blocked half of these nothings!

It's not even their damn country. They're probably just pressed that they can't even vote in the GREATEST AND MOST IMPORTANT ELECTIONS EVER

28tupg0.jpg

crimea was Russian in the first place

even so, Russia warranted along with USA and the UK the independence and sovereignty of Ukraine back in 1994. a country just can't dismiss the commitments it undertook based on a change of strategic interests. It gives way to dangerous precedent.

6 people is nothing to be sniffed at. Every life matters. Ffs. How come Russians I know tell me what a shit hole, corrupt and horrid place their country is

Your friends are right. Moscow and St. Petersburg and its suburbs are decent, but once you move east, it's poverty and desolation.

6 people is nothing to be sniffed at. Every life matters. Ffs. How come Russians I know tell me what a shit hole, corrupt and horrid place their country is but people in Messico, LA and Egypt know better? :lol:

bytch please you're from UK the country that invaded 90% of the world countries. :lmao:

Sometimes you say shit things like Russia is a hybrid of Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift :manson:

You don't respect the russian members on this forum.

Spazz I love you, but Russia is launcing airstrikes in Syria right now as we speak so I don't know where this idea that they have no part in attacking Syria comes from.

Spazz I love you, but Russia is launcing airstrikes in Syria right now as we speak so I don't know where this idea that they have no part in attacking Syria comes from.

russia attacks the illegal Daech terrorists not the syrian army.

bytch please you're from UK the country that invaded 90% of the world countries. :lmao:

Sometimes you say shit things like Russia is a hybrid of Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift :manson:

6a00d83451b8c369e2014e8887d3a6970d.gif

And France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Netherlands...

Actually there's a Russian member of this forum that I get on with very well and I'm not distespecting Russian people. I'm telling the truth about their awful culture/society.

Actually there's a Russian member of this forum that I get on with very well and I'm not distespecting Russian people. I'm telling the truth about their awful culture/society.

in every country there are bad and good cultures

And there r far more worse societies than the Russian.so stop generalizing!

The only bad thing I experienced with russians in real life they dont speak any other language , communicating with them was hard cause they don't speak English.

I hate saudi arabia and their culture but not all the saudis r the same or influenced by their society's culture, one of my neighboood and gym friends is saudi arabian he is very nice and open minded.

The only bad thing I experienced with russians in real life they dont speak any other language , communicating with them was hard cause they don't speak English.

I hate saudi arabia and their culture but not all the saudis r the same or influenced by their society's culture, one of my neighboood and gym friends is saudi arabian he is very nice and open minded.

I used to work with a girl who spoke Russian but wasn't Russian. Russian girls would pretend they only spoke Russian/couldn't understand English and try to be bitchy towards her. They'd think she only spoke English and she would destroy those bitches in their mother tongue. :lol: There's a reason Russia gets booed during Eurovision. There's a reason people were disgusted at the Sochi Olympics. No point in glossing over the sad reality of a country with a vile social atmosphere. I feel sad for the people born there.

You don't need to communicate in language to find out if they are top or bottom.

You don't need to communicate in language to find out if they are top or bottom.

:lmao:

It was a man , his wife and children on the beach

Not a sex date.

They saw me swimming with a paddle and wanted to try it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/17/trump-reshuffles-staff-in-his-own-image/

:blink::wacko::dead::dead:

Okay...this HAS to confirm he absolutely does NOT want this f'king gig lmao!

Not a sex date.

Just sing Kate Bush 'Babooshka' next time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/17/trump-reshuffles-staff-in-his-own-image/

:blink::wacko::dead::dead:

Okay...this HAS to confirm he absolutely does NOT want this f'king gig lmao!

I just read this this morning. Unbelievable.

Stephen Bannon is probably more hated my establishment, mainstream republicans more than Trump himself. I wish I knew what was going on in Donald Trumps head, I truly do. For him to think that shuffling his campaign like this and, let's face it, demoting Paul Manafort who GAVE establishment republicans the smallest glimmer of hope, is just mind boggling.

Not a sex date.

And you never had sex with a married man with children?

Best sex ever if you ask me.