2016 American Presidential Thread 🇺🇸

spazz

It bothers me that a bigot racist misogynist incompetent lunatic could run the most powerful country in the world. That's a pretty good reason to bother!

And I don't want to discuss the Obama/terrorism topic again, we've already done that in the previous pages and previous threads. All I have to say is : Hillary is not the responsible of all the problems in the Middle East (you can blame Bush and his wars, and also the US diplomacy for the last decades), and Trump wouldn't be a better choice for muslims, he would be far worse than her. That's a fact, and that's the subject.

4 minutes ago, Moka said:

It bothers me that a bigot racist misogynist incompetent lunatic could run the most powerful country in the world. That's a pretty good reason to bother!

And I don't want to discuss the Obama/terrorism topic again, we've already done that in the previous pages and previous threads. All I have to say is : Hillary is not the responsible of all the problems in the Middle East (you can blame Bush and his wars, and also the US diplomacy for the last decades), and Trump wouldn't be a better choice for muslims, he would be far worse than her. That's a fact, and that's the subject.

I hate Trump for the same reasons you do.

but

Syria and libya were destroyed under the administration of OBAMA not Bush and Hillary is a part of it. FACT they are not angels.

19 minutes ago, fuck yeah! said:

Syria and libya were destroyed under the administration of OBAMA not Bush and Hillary is a part of it. FACT they are not angels.

You are right : they are not angels, but Syria and ISIS are complex issues that involve conflicts between USA/Russia, Iran/Saudi Arabia, Sarkozy/Gaddafi, Turkey/Kurdish rebels, and also the void left in Iraq by Bush and many other factors. It's not as simple as "Obama and Hillary created terrorism"...

1 hour ago, Moka said:

You are right : they are not angels, but Syria and ISIS are complex issues that involve conflicts between USA/Russia, Iran/Saudi Arabia, Sarkozy/Gaddafi, Turkey/Kurdish rebels, and also the void left in Iraq by Bush and many other factors. It's not as simple as "Obama and Hillary created terrorism"...

Yeah, fucking spare me. The complexities of the issues facing these countries are not bounded to a single American administration. 

Syria and Libya were destroyed under their own god damn dictatorships. I'm not defending every action from Obama/Clinton. Not at all. In fact, I've been extremely critical of them in conversations with friends. But to Fuck Yeah!, don't generalize an extremely intricate, complex, and sensitive issue regarding geopolitical, socioeconomic, and cultural issues by claiming 'Obama DESTROYED a country'. 

Give me a fucking break. 

1 hour ago, fuck yeah! said:

I hate Trump for the same reasons you do.

but

Yes Obama destroyed Syria and Libya 

there is no sensitive issue or complex here.

they steal the Libyian oil and they hate Bashar nationalist SECULAR political party which is anti Israel. 

China and Russia are more powerful than US.

US cant defeat Syrian army by funding Daech and the turkish mercenaries.

this is World War III

LONG LIVE RUSSIA 🇷🇺 

2 hours ago, Moka said:

anigif_optimized-23404-1422561430-1.gif

Sorry to interrupt but the void was Obama's fault. The Repubs were more than happy to have a billion troops there. Bush is to blame for going there to begin with. #creditwhereitsdue

5 hours ago, fuck yeah! said:

She is a QOL a lovely cute lady.

:sassy:

The muslims hate Hillary & Obama for creating terrorism in the middle east and tarnishing the image of Islam. FACT.

Let's wait and see how you'll react and have to live with Trump as the President of the most powerful country on this planet.

We will have a good laugh. 

4 hours ago, Moka said:

Those muslims don't need to worry : the Middle East will know peace when Trump is elected president and gives nuclear weapons to Saudi Arabia.

Or maybe not.

Exactly.

Enough with this populist non-sense.

41 minutes ago, runa said:

Let's wait and see how you'll react and have to live with Trump as the President of the most powerful country on this planet.

We will have a good laugh. 

I never said I support Trump.

Obama didn't deserve this title "president of the most powerful country in the world "

I really don't care who's gonna be the coming president both parties are horrible!

at least Trump is an idiot and reveals his crazy ideas , Hillary is wicked and hides her dirty plans for her coming wars.

2 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

Yeah, fucking spare me. The complexities of the issues facing these countries are not bounded to a single American administration. 

Syria and Libya were destroyed under their own god damn dictatorships. I'm not defending every action from Obama/Clinton. Not at all. In fact, I've been extremely critical of them in conversations with friends. But to Fuck Yeah!, don't generalize an extremely intricate, complex, and sensitive issue regarding geopolitical, socioeconomic, and cultural issues by claiming 'Obama DESTROYED a country'. 

Give me a fucking break. 

Obama, Hillary Clinton, the UN, Saudi Arabia set everything in motion that has led to Syria's current situation.

Tick tock tick tock before Trump exploits Charlotte. You soo know Kellyane and his people are tackling him down now to NOT tweet abt. what happened :#. He's loving this and wished the protests ended up worse! Looks like things are calming down thankfully. Too bad be stepped in it though by saying he wants stop and frisk nationwide 8*o! If THAT doesnt fire up the Black and Latino vote..dunno what the hell else to say. Only have themselves to blame if they don't vote simply because it's not 'Obama' zzz and he wins. Hillary most def. better bring up that he wants that nationwide at the debates. 

2 hours ago, fuck yeah! said:

I never said I support Trump.

Obama didn't deserve this title "president of the most powerful country in the world "

I really don't care who's gonna be the coming president both parties are horrible!

at least Trump is an idiot and reveals his crazy ideas , Hillary is wicked and hides her dirty plans for her coming wars.

Well, interesting approach. Deserve? The man was voted POTUS in democratic elections. Twice!

And "Trump is an idiot"? Bush Jr. was an idiot and therefore was heavily influenced by his advisors. We know where this led to. And Trump is much more than that. He is a psychopath, a sociopath. That makes him much more dangerous. He has no filter, no limits. And I would like to hear about his crazy ideas. All he does is giving speeches and hurling out the most superficial stuff. It's all headlines but there is no article attached to them.

2 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Well, interesting approach. Deserve? The man was voted POTUS in democratic elections. Twice!

And "Trump is an idiot"? Bush Jr. was an idiot and therefore was heavily influenced by his advisors. We know where this led to. And Trump is much more than that. He is a psychopath, a sociopath. That makes him much more dangerous. He has no filter, no limits. And I would like to hear about his crazy ideas. All he does is giving speeches and hurling out the most superficial stuff. It's all headlines but there is no article attached to them.

George Bush was elected twice too, so what?

Obama is not different than Bush, he was responsible for radicalizing 

arab countries and gave power to Wahabism in USA.

Obama once he quits the office he will enjoy the millions cash which Qatar & Saudi Arabia gave to him to follow their strategy instead of going to jail where he belongs.

13 hours ago, fuck yeah! said:

Yes Obama destroyed Syria and Libya 

there is no sensitive issue or complex here.

they steal the Libyian oil and they hate Bashar nationalist SECULAR political party which is anti Israel. 

China and Russia are more powerful than US.

US cant defeat Syrian army by funding Daech and the turkish mercenaries.

this is World War III

LONG LIVE RUSSIA 🇷🇺 

Spazz I'm not being rude but you either have to be mentally ill or brainwashed to believe all of that.

6 hours ago, fuck yeah! said:

George Bush was elected twice too, so what?

Obama is not different than Bush, he was responsible for radicalizing 

arab countries and gave power to Wahabism in USA.

Obama once he quits the office he will enjoy the millions cash which Qatar & Saudi Arabia gave to him to follow their strategy instead of going to jail where he belongs.

:dead:  Do you really believe Obama is to blame for every problem in the middle east?  Wow.  You said people in Egypt run around trying to cut off each other's head and it's normal.  Is that Obama's fault?

4 hours ago, GetUnconscious said:

:dead:  Do you really believe Obama is to blame for every problem in the middle east?  Wow.  You said people in Egypt run around trying to cut off each other's head and it's normal.  Is that Obama's fault?

5 hours ago, GetUnconscious said:

I didnt say one single word about Egypt here.

I talk about the Syria war.

I am not brainwashed or mentally ill. 

When you will get away with your personal attacks?

36 minutes ago, fuck yeah! said:

I didnt say one single word about Egypt here.

I talk about the Syria war.

I am not brainwashed or mentally ill. 

When you will get away with your personal attacks?

There was a thread where somebody posted a video of people trying to behead somebody for cheating on their partner or something ridiculous in Cairo.  You said 'that's in the shit area and it happens all of the time' like it was nothing.  If you think that all of the problems in the middle east are caused by Obama then I'm sorry but you aren't thinking right.  That's not a personal attack.  I'm just stating the obvious.

I seriously can't believe there are foreigners in this thread who we have to argue with about whether or not the U.S. heavily "influences" (for lack of a better word) other SOVEREIGN nations.

Iraq never happened. 

Afghanistan never happened. 

Afghanistan again never happened. 

Iran never happened. 

Pinochet never happened. 

Vietnam never happened. 

The Philippines never happened. 

The Mexican-American war (also known as the Invasion of Mexico) never happened. 

The Guatemalan Coup never happened. 

Libya never happened. 

The 2009 Hillary sponsored Honduran Coup never happened. 

I could go on for hours. But no, in the case of Syria, it's totally unfeasible and foolish to think that the U.S. (together with a few other fucked up countries) had a HUGE hand in the current mess. No, the U.S. could neeeeeever because your beloved leader said so :rolleyes:

To be fair, Ulizos, the media and Trump tell us daily that President Obama's failure to act firmly in Syria to remove Assad is the reason Syria and ISIS are where they are today. While that narrative is obviously flawed and inaccurate, it is regurgitated daily - which certainly colors public opinion on the topic.

7 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

I seriously can't believe there are foreigners in this thread who we have to argue with about whether or not the U.S. heavily "influences" (for lack of a better word) other SOVEREIGN nations.

Iraq never happened. 

Afghanistan never happened. 

Afghanistan again never happened. 

Iran never happened. 

Pinochet never happened. 

Vietnam never happened. 

The Philippines never happened. 

The Mexican-American war (also known as the Invasion of Mexico) never happened. 

The Guatemalan Coup never happened. 

Libya never happened. 

The 2009 Hillary sponsored Honduran Coup never happened. 

I could go on for hours. But no, in the case of Syria, it's totally unfeasible and foolish to think that the U.S. (together with a few other fucked up countries) had a HUGE hand in the current mess. No, the U.S. could neeeeeever because your beloved leader said so :rolleyes:

tumblr_nzs69eGj111qe8lb8o1_500.gif

48 minutes ago, jonluvsmaddy said:

To be fair, Ulizos, the media and Trump tell us daily that President Obama's failure to act firmly in Syria to remove Assad is the reason Syria and ISIS are where they are today. While that narrative is obviously flawed and inaccurate, it is regurgitated daily - which certainly colors public opinion on the topic.

What is the reason Syria and ISIS are where they are today? Wasn't the premature American withdrawal from Iraq largely to blame? Who was responsible for that? Oh, but Bush shouldn't have gone there to begin with... yeah, of course, Bush is just as guilty, if not more so. Bottom line is both Presidents faltered. And it may be too late to anything now. 

This person made an appropriate comparison in my opinion:

"Does a surgeon simply walk out of a room when they've accidentally cut a major vein to the heart and say "its somebody else's problem now?" Obviously not. Should the United States have left an incredibly fragile democracy with a weak leader, ethnic tensions and unstable political environment? Obviously not. We started this mess and we need to finish it. The United States has to take responsibility. If we do not we all know what's down the line- Chaos begets chaos and a land where religious fundamentalism rules such as Afghanistan in pre-9/11 days can only beget more chaos. If we do nothing we risk another 9/11."

Here's a little more about this:

FRONTLINE investigates the miscalculations and mistakes behind the brutal rise of ISIS. Correspondent Martin Smith (Truth, War & Consequences; Beyond Baghdad; Private Warriors, Gangs of Iraq) reports from Iraq on how the country began coming undone after the American withdrawal and what it means for the U.S. to be fighting there again.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/rise-of-isis/#comments

8 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

But no, in the case of Syria, it's totally unfeasible and foolish to think that the U.S. (together with a few other fucked up countries) had a HUGE hand in the current mess. No, the U.S. could neeeeeever because your beloved leader said so :rolleyes:

Who said anything like that?