2016 American Presidential Thread 🇺🇸

spazz

Freemysoul said Hillary is starting to come up in the polls again.  I need a link or something cause I am not seeing it.

I do think it will eventually happen at one point, but would feel better if I knew the results of her getting better and back out on the trail are having an instant effect.

Again in general it makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with our voting public to be so over the place depending on events of the moment.  Ooop.  Donald is saying crazy shit again.  Going to vote for Hillary.  Ooops.  Hillary got sick and had a coughing fit.  I guess I am going to vote for Trump now....

So damn stupid.  What worries me most is the enthusiasm gap.  I said this a looooooong time ago I believe before this election even began, and that is even though Trump supporters as a whole are in the minority and I believe people that have his crazy mentality are the minority, a fired up ready to vote minority can easily win an election against a "I really don't care for my candidate/not that excited about Hillary" majority.  Like I say, I live in the most republican area of NJ but the last two elections I still saw tons of Obama shit.  Yard signs.  Bumper stickers.  I have literally from the time this election began seen TWO Hillary bumper stickers.  I see Trump bumper stickers every time I am on the damn road.  Makes me sick because, well.  It's Trump.  But it also makes me sick because there literally seems to be no enthusiasm for Hillary at all.  You have a big enough slice of millenials who are still butthurt over Bernie losing that they are going to vote for Stein.  If this ends up being a close election, these tards could literally give Trump the win by throwing away their vote for someone that stands NO CHANCE.

The whole thing makes me want to puke......But then again there also seemed to be no enthusiasm for Hillary during the primaries.  I mean the crowds she was drawing was a joke compared to the massive crowds Bernie was bringing in, but she still won by millions of votes, so who knows.

Trump supporters would walk through a hurricane to vote for him. The 65+ year old crowd votes in record numbers. A lot of the people who would help Hillary in an election like the 18-25 crowd and Latino voters tend to vote in very low numbers.

In a way I think the polls being so close can be a good thing, hopefully it gets more people off their ass and out to vote out of fear of trump.

2 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Trump supporters would walk through a hurricane to vote for him. The 65+ year old crowd votes in record numbers. A lot of the people who would help Hillary in an election like the 18-25 crowd and Latino voters tend to vote in very low numbers.

In a way I think the polls being so close can be a good thing, hopefully it gets more people off their ass and out to vote out of fear of trump.

Well I could be wrong but I would like to think latino voters would turn out in record numbers this year to vote against Trump.

Like I said, its your young white voters still angry Bernie lost that could screw things up by wasting votes on Gary whoever, or Jill whoever.

Yikes its getting closer to 50/50 on Nates site! Telling you she reeks from a dud. Dunno 'what' exactly she can do to gain at this point. He can only go up she can only go down. 

11 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Yikes its getting closer to 50/50 on Nates site! Telling you she reeks from a dud. Dunno 'what' exactly she can do to gain at this point. He can only go up she can only go down. 

I see 60-40. STILL too close for comfort. 

But, again, her lead is just slightly smaller than Obama's was around this time in '12 and '08. Give or take a few weeks. 

My god, remember the absolute MELTDOWN after the first debate with Romney and all the pants shitting and bed wetting? I will say, when I think about the first debate between Trump and Clinton, I get anxious. I just can't even imagine how those two can be anything close to civil to each other after what's been said. I think you're going to see a lot of pent up rage from Hillary. 

1 hour ago, KalamazooJay said:

I see 60-40. STILL too close for comfort. 

But, again, her lead is just slightly smaller than Obama's was around this time in '12 and '08. Give or take a few weeks. 

My god, remember the absolute MELTDOWN after the first debate with Romney and all the pants shitting and bed wetting? I will say, when I think about the first debate between Trump and Clinton, I get anxious. I just can't even imagine how those two can be anything close to civil to each other after what's been said. I think you're going to see a lot of pent up rage from Hillary. 

Agree. In a way hoping I'm wrong but think (like lots of people) she's gonna be on the *super defensive, blatantly attempt to egg him out, bait him etc..and he'll simply look and act 'presidential', calm, composed and throw everyone for a massive loop knowing the answers to what will prob. be very difficult questions (10x harder than 'what is Allepo). He and his team know by default everyone on that stage are gonna throw endless gotcha questions both on policy and his temperament. Long as gets through it decently if not better that alone could destroy her.  

Guest Rachelle of London
3 minutes ago, Moka said:

I know who I want for the Superbowl :

She's my favourite vocalist of ALL TIME! 

If they book her I would go. She's brill 

On 8/9/2016 at 4:31 PM, ULIZOS said:

It's not about being defensive. It's the fact that you would call a member of the G20 and one of the biggest economies in the world "a failed state". Yes, I'm absolutely sick and tired of my country and my parent's country being the U.S.'s punching bag every election cycle. I'll be the first to say that Mexico needs to take more responsibility for its own citizens who are entering illegally into the U.S. but calling us a failed state? :rolleyes:

Yes, this country has huge social problems that has sent its most vulnerable citizens across the border especially during its worst economic recession in its history, but what you insinuate is ridiculously offensive to the 70 million people (that's more people than the entire population of Spain) who are hard working, middle-class citizens.

giphy.gif

tumblr_n9jlb3GhF21qiwrzoo1_500.gif

Amen-reaction-gif.gif?gs=a

knhyt.gif

tumblr_lkhqj6idrP1qfbj1po1_500.gif

Here's a serious question : are all Trump supporters totally insane?

I mean, we've all seen those insane theories about Hillary having Parkinson disease or dementia or even brain cancer, and that was all before her pneumonia. Now that she's back in the campagin, I see tons of videos on Youtube of Trump supporters with that new crazy theory : her last speech was in front of a green screen. Yes. Don't ask me how that would make sense for Hillary, but it is what they say now.

So what's going on with them? Why are all the paranoids of America in favor of Trump?

The true 'infestation' of Trump trolls/ alt-right shit def. accelerated since Bannon took over. Coincidence? Was def there to a degree bubbling up but it's out of control now all over social media. Poor Cher is getting death threats left/right! lol  People are getting conditioned or numb to it which is very scary.

Johnson voters/ millennials may actually be the ones to blame if he wins- not Trump supporters. One thing if Johnson was worta shit. He's not. They're pissing away their vote w/out any friggin idea of what they're doing. Mine as well not vote at all. Even w/ Bernie and the Obamas pleading w/ them to get the f over it, I'm still concerned they won't. They think they're being little 'rebels' for not voting for Hillary. No idea how much they'll pay. Most of them mainly care about social issues. That alone should be enough even if they're not 'enthusiastic'. Boils down true evil vs a flawed, unlikable candidate. They're both serial liars. lol Trumps support is locked in/around 40-45%. Millennials are def. key here for taking her past that. 

1 hour ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

The true 'infestation' of Trump trolls/ alt-right shit def. accelerated since Bannon took over. Coincidence? Was def there to a degree bubbling up but it's out of control now all over social media. Poor Cher is getting death threats left/right! lol  People are getting conditioned or numb to it which is very scary.

Johnson voters/ millennials may actually be the ones to blame if he wins- not Trump supporters. One thing if Johnson was worta shit. He's not. They're pissing away their vote w/out any friggin idea of what they're doing. Mine as well not vote at all. Even w/ Bernie and the Obamas pleading w/ them to get the f over it, I'm still concerned they won't. They think they're being little 'rebels' for not voting for Hillary. No idea how much they'll pay. Most of them mainly care about social issues. That alone should be enough even if they're not 'enthusiastic'. Boils down true evil vs a flawed, unlikable candidate. They're both serial liars. lol Trumps support is locked in/around 40-45%. Millennials are def. key here for taking her past that. 

I believe this has been said, but those hardcore Bernie or bust people pls were never going to vote for Hillary. Period. This is why she's targeting moderate, sane republicans. She has a better chance with motivating them to vote for her than some bratty, delusional millennials. 

I think Trump's hardcore support is right around 40%. No higher. If he can convince just 4% of the voting public he's sane, he can win. 

I believed after he rick rolled the press on Friday, that they're really going to come after him and his bullshit. At least I hope so. It's just all so surreal to me that this is even happening. The closer it gets the more it honestly just doesn't seem real. Like it's never ending, 24\7 reality show about becoming the president. It truly saddens me that our country has gotten to this point. I'm not trying to sound apocalyptic, but I just don't see how things just go back to "normal" after this election. Sadly, I can see it getting worse. 

It can't be understated how damaging Trump has been to the entire political process. He's opened a Pandora's box of pure hate, disobedience, racism, and bullying. And none of that is just going to be neatly back into that box. I think it's going to linger for quite some time. 

^ Fully agree. I'm sure there are more 'game changers' coming but at this point the 2 biggest were Hillary's truly awful weekend last week. All self inflicted and preventable. Still dunno why the hell someone didn't stop her from saying basket full of deplorables. The fact it was scripted and she wanted that televised too...dunno what they were thinking or would be gained. Shes not wrong lol but politics 101- do NOT go after someones supporters.

Also think after what Trump pulled last Friday, the media is in full gangster mode now to take him down. They created him at next to no cost for his own gain (and their own...initially). They were getting great ratings and thought he would fade. They were clueless to how dangerous he is. Media were as equally punked as his 17 competitors and GOP during the primaries. He won those rounds but after pissing on the *media off last Friday, to say they're pissed doesn't cut it. Still don't think we've seen anything yet w/ another 50 days :/. Interesting how (at least publicly) there's been 0 shakeups or drama w/ the Clinton campaign. Almost 100% of the time when one is plummeting or taking a hit in the polls, changes are usually made. So far she hasn't made 1 far as I know. 

Guest Rachelle of London

Some guy I met on holiday years ago, I have him  on my Facebook and he posted that the real Hillary Clinton was killed last year. He's convinced she died that's why he won't vote for her

:dead: 

Just now, Rachelle of London said:

Some guy I met on holiday years ago, I have him  on my Facebook and he posted that the real Hillary Clinton was killed last year. He's convinced she died that's why he won't vote for her

66cfff09e86d2e698bbab8a403954439.jpg

#VoteHillary