2016 American Presidential Thread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

spazz

Once I coughed like that in the middle of an exam, I thought it would never stop :lmao:

And everyone was looking at me like "are you going to stop bothering us??" :lmao:

LOL oh no!

At least no one said on national TV that you're going to die soon.. ahm :lol:

This whole Hillary is sick thing reeks of "let's see if this sticks." Bring on the October Surprise if it's that good to destroy her and let's get this show on the road.

So no one on this forum has ever had a coughing fit like this before? Her husband Bill has had several when he was President I've had them too at work in front of my students it happens when your throat gets dry. Trump I'm sure has never experienced that because he is the picture of great health.

Hillary coughing = She is terminally ill

Madonna having a drink = She is an out of control drunk having a breakdown

Hillary. The Madonna of politics.

How can you possibly compare the two...

Making fun of her health when she's clearly normal is stupid, but she looks like she's aged 20 years in the last 8

56043afb1b00002f0005d3ea.jpeg

She looks really tired and exhausted lately. And this isn't me looking for a bad picture. I googled "Hillary Clinton 2008 vs 2016" and this is the first thing that came up.

And u look exactly the same as u did 8 years ago? U don't age or get exhausted?

Ok have a good trip

I look roughly 8 years older. I don't look 20 years older. And no, I don't look exhausted and overworked.

Pretty sure that 2nd picture is doctored

Hillary's health is a truly desperate move from the Trump campaign and it's not gonna wash.

That said, the woman works herself to the bone. Politics - and campaigning too, mind you - ages EVERYONE. It's a stressful industry to work in. Her tenure as secretary of state is infamous for how much she was globe trotting.

She's had several health problems along the way it's only natural she would look older and overworked since she is running a presidential campaign. when u reach a certain age and go through some pretty serious health problems it affects your overall appearance not to mention running a presidential campaign can be quite exhausting. Lucky u for not looking exhausted and overworked keep moisturizing dear.

two pages discussing Hillary coughing?

what if she farted??

& plz dont put Madonna/Hillary in one sentence saying she is the Madonna of politics.

madonna never killed people.

15059560.jpg

How can you possibly compare the two...

Making fun of her health when she's clearly normal is stupid, but she looks like she's aged 20 years in the last 8

56043afb1b00002f0005d3ea.jpeg

She looks really tired and exhausted lately. And this isn't me looking for a bad picture. I googled "Hillary Clinton 2008 vs 2016" and this is the first thing that came up.

8 years is a long time. Look at Obama:

president-barack-obama-sotu-sate-of-the-

Not everyone can be Madonna :lmao:

And u look exactly the same as u did 8 years ago? U don't age or get exhausted?

Ok have a good trip

:rotfl: Anybody who says that they don't age over time are probably just not working hard enough. Either that or they're deluded. Everybody ages...some better than others.

Guest Rachelle of London

Are we really going to discuss why Hillary, whose turning 70 next year, doesn't look as young as she did when she was 61.

There are no words.

Are we really going to discuss why Hillary, whose turning 70 next year, doesn't look as young as she did when she was 61.

And had a coughing fit that is so rare no one on this forum has ever had because they still look like a fetus.

I suffer with hayfever. It can be a bitch so I just dope myself up to the eyeballs. Homeopathy or honey consumption just ain't an option. :lol: Hillary could instigate world peace and there would still be miserable haters. I think some people are so miserable in their own lives that their only goal is to make other people as miserable as they are. That's called bitter. If they focused on being a better person and bringing positivity to others they would feel amazing. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

These national polls don't seemed to be translating into state polls. The national polls in the Democratic primary had a tied race, that was not apparent in the state polls. State polls were more accurate.

NBC poll has her with +6.

I don't see him winning.. She already has 270+ pretty much locked. But why is there a sense of DT gaining momentum and HRC losing? Media's fault?

NBC poll has her with +6.

I don't see him winning.. She already has 270+ pretty much locked. But why is there a sense of DT gaining momentum and HRC losing? Media's fault?

Just like in the Democratic primary, a lot of people have had to keep their support for her quiet. The fear caused by Bernie supporters and now Trump supporters has made people who support her be quiet in public and social media. People are afraid to be open with their support, but as seen in the Democratic primary, they will show up to vote.