2016 American Presidential Thread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

spazz

In a bizarre diatribe on his own culture, a founder of the Latinos for Trump group said Thursday on MSNBC's "All in With Chris Hayes" that there would be "taco trucks on every corner" if Donald Trump loses this November.

"My culture is a very dominant culture," Mexican-born Marco Gutierrez told Joy Reid, who was guest-hosting the show. "It is imposing and it's causing problems. If you don't do something about it, you're going to have taco trucks on every corner."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/latinos-trump-founder-warns-taco-trucks-corner-article-1.2775121

:blink:

I'll take taco stands on every corner over a Walgreens. :cool:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/03/us/politics/hillary-clinton-fbi.html?referer=https://news.google.com/

F.B.I. Releases Hillary Clinton Email Investigation Files

By ADAM GOLDMAN and ERIC LICHTBLAU

SEPTEMBER 2, 2016

WASHINGTON -- The F.B.I. on Friday released its interview with Hillary Clinton that was conducted in early July, along with a memorandum summarizing the investigation into her use of a private email server that contained classified information.

The document summarizing the Democratic presidential candidate's more than three-hour interview, known in the F.B.I. as a 302 report, runs only a dozen pages. The memorandum is lengthier, and goes into greater detail about aspects of the case. The materials were presumably provided to James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director, who later decided to not recommend charges in the case.

A senior law enforcement official said the interview at F.B.I. headquarters had been intended "to fill the gaps" of what the F.B.I. did not know about why Mrs. Clinton decided to use a private email server.

Both documents were partially redacted, which had slowed their release as the bureau sought to protect sensitive information while satisfying the publics right to know.

The documents offer the most detailed account of Mrs. Clinton's role from the bureau's yearlong investigation into whether the former secretary of state or her aides broke the law by using a private system -- clintonemail.com -- to send tens of thousands of emails about government business, including classified matters.

The details of the investigation may do little to alter the basic outline of a controversy that has dogged Mrs. Clinton and her presidential hopes since The New York Times first disclosed in March 2015 that she had used a private email system exclusively as secretary of state in the Obama administration.

Even so, the documents provided Donald J. Trump and the Republicans more ammunition -- from the F.B.I.'s own files to attack Mrs. Clinton's judgment and honesty as she heads into the final, post-Labor Day phase of the presidential campaign.

Don't care how many x I have to ask this but why why did the Dems (w/ ALL this knowledge of this e-mail, Benghazi, Foundation etc shit) and don't tell me NO one had any idea this was coming, want to subject themselves to such a massively flawed, drama ridden (Clinton drama 100x worse), risky, tired brand, consistently unlikable candidate. Even when it looked like Trump was destroying the competition very early on, they had plenty of time to do something about it. After hearing Biden talking yesterday, this man would be *destroying Trump by significant double digits...wouldn't be funny. No, actually it would daily euphoria! lol Don't even wanna know much Biden and many others are banging their heads against the wall 24/7 :/. On Nate Silvers site, she's drip dripping (like her e-mails) down while he's inching up every friggin day!

Guest Pud Whacker

Don't care how many x I have to ask this but why why did the Dems (w/ ALL this knowledge of this e-mail, Benghazi, Foundation etc shit) and don't tell me NO one had any idea this was coming, want to subject themselves to such a massively flawed, drama ridden (Clinton drama 100x worse), risky, tired brand, consistently unlikable candidate. Even when it looked like Trump was destroying the competition very early on, they had plenty of time to do something about it. After hearing Biden talking yesterday, this man would be *destroying Trump by significant double digits...wouldn't be funny. No, actually it would daily euphoria! lol Don't even wanna know much Biden and many others are banging their heads against the wall 24/7 :/. On Nate Silvers site, she's drip dripping (like her e-mails) down while he's inching up every friggin day!

I really think everyone thought it was going to be between Jeb and Hillary. when Jeb fizzled out so early and Donny blew up, they didnt know shit!

I really think everyone thought it was going to be between Jeb and Hillary. when Jeb fizzled out so early and Donny blew up, they didnt know shit!

Say what you want about low energy Jeb! HE would be kicking Hillary's ass...hard. Even w/ the 'Bush' name wouldn't matter. Aside from the name, he's Ivory Snow clean compared to her and would have every legitimate right to be beating her. Trump is the ONLY person out of that field even w/ many of them being right wing insane who is giving her a semi shot.

Guest Pud Whacker

Say what you want about low energy Jeb! HE would be kicking Hillary's ass...hard. Even w/ the 'Bush' name wouldn't matter. Aside from the name, he's Ivory Snow clean compared to her and would have every legitimate right to be beating her. Trump is the ONLY person out of that field even w/ many of them being right wing insane who is giving her a semi shot.

i agree. i just answered the question.

every time there is a flawed president, the next election goes to the other party. its just part of the game.

Also, ppl tend to forget she was really admired as Sec of State.. the scandals came afterwards, when the GOP started digging into everything, with a full blown witch-hunt mode.

Guest Pud Whacker

why do people want to rewrite the history of the people they like? i will never get it.

i love Madonna for ALL HER BEAUTIFUL FLAWS, HER BEAUTIFUL SCARS.

Anybody besides Trump would be beating Clinton. She's one of the worst candidates in a long time. Most people are voting for her because they fear Trump, not because they are excited about her.

Imagine if Obama was running against Trump...

I think about this often...... I sincerely believe he WANTS to run against Trump. And yes, Biden would be up double digits on Trump if he ran and won the nomination. Really, any one else but her would be destroying him right now.

This FBI release is going to put the race back where it was in June; tied.

On to the debates.

I think the DNC is all about party loyalty and the Clintons are #1 within their party.

The Republican party is the same, BUT the way their primaries are set up, whoever wins the popular vote wins, period. I doubt Republican leaders saw Trump's victory coming and there was nothing they could really do about it.

I'm sick and tired of the "Hillary is not liked" argument. This is not fucking Facebook. From my perspective it has become a fashion trend to dislike her. It's hipster mentality. They just follow any trend. BUT asked about it they have no proper answer why. They are all sheep. Go out and ask the people directly what exactly they don't like about Hillary (real arguments, not some unproven stories) and they start to stutter and mumble because they have never thought about it in the first place. Or they sheepishly repeat the same toxic nonsense that is spewed by her opponents. It's all simply disgusting. Especially since no one in the U.S. dares to call people out and say "Stop this shit. Enough is enough".

I have to correct myself, hating on Hillary has not become a fashion trend recently. It's en mode ever since she stepped into the political arena back in Arkansas.

Guest Rachelle of London

I actually know loads of Americans that aren't on social media that dislike her. And probably more that are indifferent to her which is probably worse.

I'm sick and tired of the "Hillary is not liked" argument. This is not fucking Facebook. From my perspective it has become a fashion trend to dislike her. It's hipster mentality. They just follow any trend. BUT asked about it they have no proper answer why. They are all sheep. Go out and ask the people directly what exactly they don't like about Hillary (real arguments, not some unproven stories) and they start to stutter and mumble because they have never thought about it in the first place. Or they sheepishly repeat the same toxic nonsense that is spewed by her opponents. It's all simply disgusting. Especially since no one in the U.S. dares to call people out and say "Stop this shit. Enough is enough".

I have to correct myself, hating on Hillary has not become a fashion trend recently. It's en mode ever since she stepped into the political arena back in Arkansas.

People have been pushing the "dislike button" on her even before there was a such button.

I'm not exactly the biggest Hilary supporter myself, but it's silly to assume that people "hate" her without any reasoning, and do it any as a means to be "cool."

I actually know loads of Americans that aren't on social media that dislike her. And probably more that are indifferent to her which is probably worse.

My 83 year old grandmother dislikes her, and she still doesn't even know what a hashtag is! :lol:

You realize that I used Facebook just as a metaphor?

And I'm 100% convinced that many people dislike her for no reason. The whole anti-establishment argument revolves around it. No further reasons needed. And of course then there is this "there is something suspicious about her, that makes me don't trust her, don't like her". Now use the same sentence in regards to a Jewish person .......

What a stupid analogy.

Why? From my perspective people seem to like or dislike for no specific reason. Just as they like things on Facebook for no specific reason or for the most superficial ones. From my perspective many people lack the seriousness that is needed to make a proper choice. That's why I said "This is NOT fucking Facebook"

Or don't you like the comparison because I hit the nail on the hat. This election has become a huge embarrassment for the U.S. and the citizens of the U.S.

Why? From my perspective people seem to like or dislike for no specific reason. Just as they like things on Facebook for no specific reason or for the most superficial ones. From my perspective many people lack the seriousness that is needed to make a proper choice. That's why I said "This is NOT fucking Facebook"

Or don't you like the comparison because I hit the nail on the hat. This election has become a huge embarrassment for the U.S. and the citizens of the U.S.

That's bullshit. She's done things both as secretary of state and senator that many people legitimately disagree with.

If you can't see that then have fun in November when Trump declares victory. I seriously doubt he wins but her fans are ruining it for her.

Also, ppl tend to forget she was really admired as Sec of State.. the scandals came afterwards, when the GOP started digging into everything, with a full blown witch-hunt mode.

Can you please list all the positive things she did as secratary of state for people to admire her?