2016 American Presidential Thread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

spazz

Putin the greatest leader on the face of earth a truly terrorism fighter , all these western twats politicians are sucking the islamists diseased cocks.

Dude, do you know what goes on in Russia? You have to bribe doctors in order to get decent medical treatments. If you're gay your life could be at risk and your civil liberties are removed. Women are basically taught to ensnare rich men as a career. It's a country with an AWFUL culture.

The difference between their involvement in the Ukraine vs. our involvement in sovereign countries is that 70% of Crimeans are ethnically Russian. It makes sense for Russia to be involved.

Why the fuck are we involved in Syria, Libya, El Salvador, Haiti, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, etc. ,etc???? Those are the only countries I can come up with off the top of my head.

I'm not defending Russia, per se, but Americans, of all people, have some fucking nerve calling the kettle black.

And for the assassinations and all of that other stuff you posted, those are internal affairs. If the U.S. or any western country cared about countries' internal affairs we would've obliterated Saudi Arabia by now. Not made them our biggest allies in the middle east and put them in charge of Human Rights Council.

Honey you're wrong. I have spent time with people from these smaller countries that surround Russia and they DO NOT feel any more Russian than Mexicans feel American. Russia steals the natural resources of countries on its borders...threatens them and then charges them more for that resource than Russians.

I have a friend who is Latvian with Russian heritage and she thinks Russia is disgusting. She admits that even though her mother is Russian...Russian women can't be trusted. Believe me...the culture there is awful.

Oh and to answer your question. Russia have bombed.

Syria

Georgia

Ukraine

Russia have exhibited threatening behaviour to many countries both Eastern and Western. Turkey for example. China and South Korea are also under 'quiet threat' from them. From a military stragetist viewpoint Russia is a key location now just as it was during WW1 and WW2. They know they have that power and use it as a commodity/threat. I believe Russia, China and America are all too large and will probably cause huge issues in the future for the SMALLER countries around them.

Also...don't paint the middle east as innocent. That's a joke.

He's working with Syria's legitimate government. It's 100% legal military force whether you like it or not.

I'm not some pro-Russia loon. I said up there that I'm NOT defending Russia. I try my hardest to be partial in all of this and I just feel it's hypocritical as fuck for westerners to call out Russia's leaders for getting involved in these proxy wars when you guys are involved in so many proxy wars that have claimed hundreds of thousands of lives in the past decade. Literally. No joke. Hundreds of thousands of lives.

Welcome to geopolitics. EVERY SINGLE MODERN SUPER POWER is guilty.

They bombed Syrian civilians.

My mother & her family FLED the Soviet Union back in the early 70s. I heard horror stories. What the FUCK are you talking about?!?!?!

She and my dad traveled to Moscow a while ago, and while that city is ok (with a strong sense of the big brother), the majority of this huge country is in shitty condition! "Greatest leader"??? Are you kidding me?!

Russia's economy is a disaster, they have an insane gap between the rich and the poor (NO, not like in America). You can't even drive a fucking road without having to bribe officers... Everything is basically founded on bribes over there. AND Their health system is crap.

I'm sorry, but some of you guys really take your privileges for granted. Eu/USA governments deserve to be criticized, but for Peres sake don't compare them to Russia. Such ignorance.

My mother & her family FLED the Soviet Union back in the early 70s. I heard horror stories. What the FUCK are you talking about?!?!?!

She and my dad traveled to Moscow a while ago, and while that city is ok (with a strong sense of the big brother), the majority of this huge country is in shitty condition! "Greatest leader"??? Are you kidding me?!

Russia's economy is a disaster, they have an insane gap between the rich and the poor (NO, not like in America). You can't even drive a fucking road without having to bribe officers... Everything is basically founded on bribes over there. AND Their health system is crap.

I'm sorry, but some of you guys really take your privileges for granted. Eu/USA governments deserve to be criticized, but for Peres sake don't compare them to Russia. Such ignorance.

You're clearly talking about me. I'm talking about Geopolitics. You people need to stop letting your emotions get to you and type away like crazy.

Someone above said "I wonder what war the next president of the U.S. is going to get us into" to which somebody else replied "I wonder what war Russia is going to get into."

The ONLY thing I'm saying is that what kind of a line of argument is that? And, again, I'm talking about GEOPOLITICS. PROXY WARS. Not Russia's human rights records.

And once again since you guys read over everything that I say, IF the west cared about human rights abuses why the hell is a country like Saudi Arabia one of our top allies in the entire world?

None of this is about human rights violations or all the emotional things you guys let get to you. It's one huge power struggle between the world's super powers. If you can't see that whatever I don't want to talk about this anymore. Go open a thread about human rights abuses in Russia and let us talk about the 2016 presidential elections.

I'm not some pro-Russia loon. I said up there that I'm NOT defending Russia. I try my hardest to be partial in all of this and I just feel it's hypocritical as fuck for westerners to call out Russia's leaders for getting involved in these proxy wars when you guys are involved in so many proxy wars that have claimed hundreds of thousands of lives in the past decade. Literally. No joke. Hundreds of thousands of lives.

I think you should go back and read what started that conversation.

Ignorance and lack of knowledge did.

No one said America is perfect but claiming Russia is the best thing that happened on Earth is far from being partial if you ask me.

You're clearly talking about me. I'm talking about Geopolitics. You people need to stop letting your emotions get to you and type away like crazy.

Someone above said "I wonder what war the next president of the U.S. is going to get us into" to which somebody else replied "I wonder what war Russia is going to get into."

The ONLY thing I'm saying is that what kind of a line of argument is that? And, again, I'm talking about GEOPOLITICS. PROXY WARS. Not Russia's human rights records.

And once again since you guys read over everything that I say, IF the west cared about human rights abuses why the hell is a country like Saudi Arabia one of our top allies in the entire world?

None of this is about human rights violations or all the emotional things you guys let get to you. It's one huge power struggle between the world's super powers. If you can't see that whatever I don't want to talk about this anymore. Go open a thread about human rights abuses in Russia and let us talk about the 2016 presidential elections.

Yes! America didn't have a powerful opponent for decades and now Russia is one . I agree with every word

And by the way, my answer to Nessie, was more about the fact he is ALWAYS so Pro-Russia and Anti-American that's it's a fucking joke, really.

Nothing is black or white as he tries to expose in every fucking post he does.

I sometimes get into trouble for not reading every single post in every single thread before typing, fine. Sorry if I said anything that offended anyone or took anything out of context.

But I don't take back a single thing that I said. This is the 2016 U.S. Presidential Elections and the U.S. is the world's most powerful player in geopolitics, it is involved in soooooooo many proxy wars and this is one of the main reasons why I'm incredibly hesitant to even vote in these elections.

I hate how I can never start a frank discussion about geopolitics without just having to shut up because "OMG RUSSIANS TREAT GAYS LIKE SHIT" or "OMG ASSAD IS A HORRIBLE MONSTER BECAUSE CNN SAID SO" or "OMG MY PARENTS FLED THE SOVIET UNION AND THEIR CULTURE IS ABSOLUTE AND UTTER SHIT".

It's either that or "omg Raul why are you getting so serious, you used to be such a nice guy."

Whatever, everyone get back to posting silly memes and videos about something stupid that Trump said today.

meanwhile, in other news, everyones wishing madonna to go over to cuba WHERE HORRENDOUS ANTI GAY MURDERS & ATROCITIES have happened over 50 years...

oh, madonna fans...

Yeah, but, pictures and stuff

...Go open a thread about human rights abuses in Russia and let us talk about the 2016 presidential elections.

Could someone seriously open a thread about this I'd like to read more about it. I would but, you know ..

:clap:

Unfortunately for you and the reasonable people here there is no reasoning with stupid.

Guest Rachelle of London

Could someone seriously open a thread about this I'd like to read more about it. I would but, you know ..

Same I know nothing about Russia and I feel like a flop

I don't think anything I've said merits being called stupid. I've never called anyone stupid around here, especially not because we don't see eye to eye politically.

Whatever, I tried blocking GU but it's so difficult to contribute to this thread because I end up missing half of the conversation and that's why I sometimes get tempted and see what he said. I've even personally asked him to please, just for the sake of forum, stop talking to me.

I'll be back tomorrow after everyone who feels like bashing me does so.

You're the most emotional (read: attacking) poster in the politics forum.

Well I could be wrong on who is pulling votes from who, but it seems like this Gary Johnson guy is pulling a lot more votes away from Trump then from Hillary.

Jill isn't even relevant to the conversation so no point in even figuring out where she is pulling her 2% support from.

syria

ukraine donbas

crimea

dagestan

chechen

georgia

caucasus

Crimea??? WTF is wrong with people here? Not a single shot! NOT A SINGLE SHOT! :manson:

Honey you're wrong. I have spent time with people from these smaller countries that surround Russia and they DO NOT feel any more Russian than Mexicans feel American. Russia steals the natural resources of countries on its borders...threatens them and then charges them more for that resource than Russians.

I have a friend who is Latvian with Russian heritage and she thinks Russia is disgusting. She admits that even though her mother is Russian...Russian women can't be trusted. Believe me...the culture there is awful.

Oh and to answer your question. Russia have bombed.

Syria

Georgia

Ukraine

Russia have exhibited threatening behaviour to many countries both Eastern and Western. Turkey for example. China and South Korea are also under 'quiet threat' from them. From a military stragetist viewpoint Russia is a key location now just as it was during WW1 and WW2. They know they have that power and use it as a commodity/threat. I believe Russia, China and America are all too large and will probably cause huge issues in the future for the SMALLER countries around them.

Also...don't paint the middle east as innocent. That's a joke.

Russia bombed Ukraine??? gotta love the revisionists!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last time i know the donbass people were fighting for their life when they refused to accept the coup in Kiev! But anyway, somehow people are now saying that Russia (yes! the russian army itself!) bombed Ukraine! :rolleyes:

By the way, to this day im still waiting for the invisible Putin's army to invade Ukraine and kill everybody (as the american media have said 100000001 times) :lol:

And by the way, my answer to Nessie, was more about the fact he is ALWAYS so Pro-Russia and Anti-American that's it's a fucking joke, really.

Nothing is black or white as he tries to expose in every fucking post he does.

Honestly. I really think the US should get along with Russia for the sake of our world. This endless conflict should be left for the history books of the XX century. We've got to move on!

Both, Russia and the US should be on equal terms! I don't have high hopes though. Both US president candidates are imperialist bullies on their own. Of course cornering Russia with NATO bases will do no good.

How dare russians put their country at NATO's doorstep!!! :lmao:

Many died there. It's no joke. Look it up.

Btw, I dunno if that previous comment was directed at me, but for the record 2/3 of my family are US citizens and most of them live there. Those who aren't (immediate family) are planning to vote at the ambassey, so I'm not totally cut off.

Many died there. It's no joke. Look it up.

Btw, I dunno if that previous comment was directed at me, but for the record 2/3 of my family are US citizens and most of them live there. Those who aren't (immediate family) are planning to vote at the ambassey, so I'm not totally cut off.

I have looked it up and found nothing ,since there was no opposition how people have died there ?