2016 American Presidential Thread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

spazz

Watch 'diversity = white genocide' bumper stickers be a thing in a couple of months

Conservatives and bigots are much better than the left at coining memorable phrases

Guest Rachelle of London

When I was in Florida last election We drove past some awful signs made by Romney supporters, stuff about not wanting Muslim presidents so I can't imagine what trump supporters are holding up.

I just wondered if that's the sign that Hector's friend passed. If we knew the twitter account it was posted from , we could do some detective work to figure out if it was his friend or another sign!

And what does it change in the end?

I just wanna know what is the next war on the agenda of whatever US president elected. Hillary or Trump will bomb some country. This is guaranteed.

Putin the greatest leader on the face of earth a truly terrorism fighter , all these western twats politicians are sucking the islamists diseased cocks.

And what is the next war agenda of your friend Putin ? He will bomb some country. This is guaranteed.

Who exactly has Russia bombed?

Meanwhile, the U.S. under Obama has bombed:

Afghanistan

Iraq

Pakistan

Somalia

Yemen

LIbya

Syria

We're only technically at war in two of those countries. The rest (with the exception of maybe Libya) are just illegal unmanned drone strikes.

And all of these countries are muslim. And nobody seems to understand why muslims hate the west. It must be that evil religion of theirs.

not sure if I should laugh or cry.

Ignore it. That dicatator ruined his own country. Those who idolize Putin should go & live in Russia for a while.

No? Nobody's interested?

The only reason Putin is hated here cause his government is against gay marriage ? I dont see any other thing worth the hate

Yeah, Putin seems to be really a nice guy! Why so much hate?

Oh wait.

The Russian State of Murder Under Putin

A detailed look at how Russia annexed Crimea

trump4.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker

meanwhile, in other news, everyones wishing madonna to go over to cuba WHERE HORRENDOUS ANTI GAY MURDERS & ATROCITIES have happened over 50 years...

oh, madonna fans...

Oh wait.

Assassination of Anna Politkovskaya

The Putin Critics Who Have Been Assassinated

President Putin 'probably' approved Litvinenko murder

trump4.jpg

Moka , tu es français n'est ce pas?

After the terrorist attacks in France targeting Charlie Hebdo journalists

I read the French on social media and online press were CRYING blood and begging Holland to cooperate with Putin to fight terrorism and wishing to have a president like him.

No one can fuck with Putin when it comes to islamic terrorism thats why his enemies use the islamists to fight him.

And why u inserted Trump pic? I hate that cunt.

Oh wait.

trump4.jpg

The difference between their involvement in the Ukraine vs. our involvement in sovereign countries is that 70% of Crimeans are ethnically Russian. It makes sense for Russia to be involved.

Why the fuck are we involved in Syria, Libya, El Salvador, Haiti, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, etc. ,etc???? Those are the only countries I can come up with off the top of my head.

I'm not defending Russia, per se, but Americans, of all people, have some fucking nerve calling the kettle black.

And for the assassinations and all of that other stuff you posted, those are internal affairs. If the U.S. or any western country cared about countries' internal affairs we would've obliterated Saudi Arabia by now. Not made them our biggest allies in the middle east and put them in charge of Human Rights Council.

Moka , tu es français n'est ce pas?

After the terrorist attacks in France targeting Charlie Hebdo journalists

I read the French on social media and online press were CRYING blood and begging Holland to cooperate with Putin to fight terrorism and wishing to have a president like him.

No one can fuck with Putin when it comes to islamic terrorism thats why his enemies use the islamists to fight him.

And why u inserted Trump pic? I hate that cunt.

You know that Russia is heavily financing and supporting right wing groups in France and in other parts of Europe to create a split in society to weaken democracy. You think Putin is against Islamic terrorism? Every terror attack is working in his favor. And what exactly does he do to fight Islamic terrorism? Don't tell me you are talking about Syria? From my perspective he is just supporting Assad as an ally.

You know that Russia is heavily financing and supporting right wing groups in France and in other parts of Europe to create a split in society to weaken democracy. You think Putin is against Islamic terrorism? Every terror attack is working in his favor. And what exactly does he do to fight Islamic terrorism? Don't tell me you are talking about Syria? From my perspective he is just supporting Assad as an ally.

whitney_receipts.gif

Hillarys filthy list is a lot longer with many more 'assassinations'.

the american media handles her with cotton gloves.

you know that, right?

YOU DO KNOW THAT, RIGHT?

I don't think that the media handles her with cotton gloves at all. They raked her across the coals with all of the email bullshit for a full year. Not to mention how she was treated as First Lady.

Trump EARNS the coverage he gets by saying the insane shit he does.

Who exactly has Russia bombed?

Meanwhile, the U.S. under Obama has bombed:

Afghanistan

Iraq

Pakistan

Somalia

Yemen

LIbya

Syria

We're only technically at war in two of those countries. The rest (with the exception of maybe Libya) are just illegal unmanned drone strikes.

And all of these countries are muslim. And nobody seems to understand why muslims hate the west. It must be that evil religion of theirs.

syria

ukraine donbas

crimea

dagestan

chechen

georgia

caucasus

syria

ukraine donbas

crimea

dagestan

chechen

georgia

caucasus

He's working with Syria's legitimate government. It's 100% legal military force whether you like it or not.

I'm not some pro-Russia loon. I said up there that I'm NOT defending Russia. I try my hardest to be partial in all of this and I just feel it's hypocritical as fuck for westerners to call out Russia's leaders for getting involved in these proxy wars when you guys are involved in so many proxy wars that have claimed hundreds of thousands of lives in the past decade. Literally. No joke. Hundreds of thousands of lives.

Welcome to geopolitics. EVERY SINGLE MODERN SUPER POWER is guilty.