2016 American Presidential Thread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

spazz

No matter who wins I fear some kind of backlash.

If Hillary wins I am probably going to go to her inauguration like I went to Obama's last time, but a part of me does fear going to this one because of lunatics on the right that might try to cause trouble and protest.

That being said I expect the same thing if Trump wins. No doubt there will be a large counter protest going on that could easily clash with the pro Trump crowd.

Tensions are high but again I chalk it all up to the fact that the balance of our country in terms of the makeup of it is tipping and one group desperately wants to stop this change, and they other group is totally sick and tired of others trying to pull on the reins of progress.

Voting shouldn't be a right, it should be a privilege. People need to take a test before they're allowed to vote. Kinda like a driving lesson. Not perfect, but at least it weeds out the baboons from running the rest of us over.

Voting shouldn't be a right, it should be a privilege. People need to take a test before they're allowed to vote. Kinda like a driving lesson. Not perfect, but at least it weeds out the baboons from running the rest of us over.

But then you are no longer a democracy.

Look what happened in the Bush election when thousands of Latinos and blacks were prevented from voting for spurious reasons.

You bring in criteria for voting and it will always be abused.

I fear that it will be like the Rodney King Los Angeles riots if trump wins.

Yes Pud,

I bet they will be riots in many major cities. It will be terrible for everyone involved. Really sad.

Let's hope it never comes to that!

They were attacked for wearing a tshirt. :/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FvBH7f6KJeU&autoplay=

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D6AI2rNAIqQ&autoplay=1

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/protesters-assault-trump-supporters-eggs-bottles-punches-after-rally-n585096

It seems to me it's the Hillary and Sanders supporters that get all violent.

I fear that it will be like the Rodney King Los Angeles riots if trump wins.

Yep.

My friend today driving back to NY from CT passed by a Trump rally and saw a group of guys holding up a sign that read "Diversity = White Genocide" :manson:

Any pics? Tell your friend it's always important to take pics. Otherwise people will think it isn't true (you can say anything - not your friend, but other people). We can spread the word over the internet if we have proof!

Any pics? Tell your friend it's always important to take pics. Otherwise people will think it isn't true (you can say anything - not your friend, but other people). We can spread the word over the internet if we have proof!

I saw it on Twitter. He's not lying. I'm too lazy to go fidn the picture, but come on - white supremacists at Trump rallies? It's like being shocked that there are gay men at Madonna concerts

This would not have the results you are hoping for.

Oh, what is the twitter account? you just posted an internet jpg.

Is that the sign that Hector's friend drove past from CT to NY?

:rotfl: I can't.

Jaz you sound so passive aggressive. :lol: I hope now that you have that image you're going to do your best to spread it across the internet. :chuckle:

I always need proof. I'm a scientist (who doesn't know how to spell clitoris - until I was corrected).

Jaz I dont know what Twitter account it originated from because it's all over social media and been posted a million times. But like I said it's not news that white supremacists show up at Trump rallies.

I just wondered if that's the sign that Hector's friend passed. If we knew the twitter account it was posted from , we could do some detective work to figure out if it was his friend or another sign!

https://twitter.com/svomaal/status/764864931137060864

There you go Jaz, another angle for you since youre so weirdly suspicous of this

It's not weird. I just wanted proof. I TOTALLY believe there are awful people. I just wanted the source. People will claim things are staged, so it's best to have the twitter account so that you can look over the twitter account to make sure that account isn't biased.

You sound like someone who doesn't have an argument, so you resort to something you know your audience will agree with.

Idiot.

Honey, there's nobody on the other side of your argument. There's no argument to have. I said you sounded like Gaga because you sounded like a pretentious asshole (clitoris). I AM A SCIENTIST. MY POP U LARITY IS OF NO CONSEQUENCE TO ME.

My friend wasn't making anything up. I used to be her manager at my old job. She is a very sweet, soft spoken lady. She didn't even know there was a Trump rally going on. She saw a crowd and thought there was some kind of protest going on. As she drove by closer she saw Trump signs and that sign. She is biracial. She was shook up to see something like that.