2016 American Presidential Thread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

spazz

My biggest fear, when I see these polls, is that a lot of people are ashamed to say they'll vote for Trump so they lie when the answer...

That didn't turn out to be true in the Republican primary, in fact, he underperformed his polling numbers. Meanwhile, Hillary over performed in most of her polls.

My biggest fear, when I see these polls, is that a lot of people are ashamed to say they'll vote for Trump so they lie when the answer...

Personally I think the opposte is probably true. I imagine many liberal thinkers within republican favouring communities are heavily oppressed. While the left wing can be as judgemental as the right...they are certainly less oppressive. As shown by the bunch of gay political clowns on the dl amongst the republican party. I think the people who are embarassed to admit their support for Donald Fart are more likely to say that they aren't voting or attack Hillary constantly to 'prove a point'. You know like when self hating homos go on hate marches?

Bernie has probably hurt her the most with young voters.. His attacks were very very stupid. Still, I read that most of his supporters are going to vote for her.

Also, he's campaigning for her tomorrow.

DONALD TRUMP SIMPLY CANNOT WIN. This is insanity.

It's an amazing foundation. One of the greatest in the world.

Truly unfortunate that Sanders and Trump are making the CGI look like some shady business.

It's an amazing foundation. One of the greatest in the world.

Truly unfortunate that Sanders and Trump are making the CGI look like some shady business.

No girl it ain't an amazing foundation. What are you on?

Yes, it really is.

The only real criticism is its lack of transparency (very Clinton-ish) that lead to speculations..

The foundation is known worldwide for what a great charity it is. It had the support of Bush & Obama, including Obama participating in their galas.

As a medical student, I can go on and on about the importance of the foundations work to health and advance medicine.

The foundation has recently received an A- rating and a four star rating by two independent charity watchers, both rating the Clinton a Foundation higher than the Red Cross. Also, on another note, Hillary cut ties with foundation over a year ago so Sanders obviously doesn't know that.

Then why cut ties if it's an amazing charity? Huh?

Mostly because of foreign donations, which are totally acceptable for ANY charity.

Neither Hillary nor Bill (not even Chelsea) draw salary from the foundation.

They really are taking unprecedented measures to ensure people know everything is legit.. but she's nevertheless criticized. That's why the situation is unfortunate Imo.

So not only Hillary cuts ties, but Bill will Follow suit.. And if you're really referring to the foundation being someone's baby, then it's Bill's. He's devoted the last 15 yrs creating a remarkable foundation (!) that's been helping millions of people.

Only Chelsea remains on board, but the foundation will no longer accept donations outside the US.

So what's the problem with everybody and this foundation is beyond me.

btw, this column is getting some attention.. Nate Silver retweeted it, writing "Looks like @nytimes isn't tweeting out Krugman's column, which was basically a subtweet of NYT's campaign coverage."

Hillary Clinton Gets Gored

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/05/opinion/hillary-clinton-gets-gored.html

No idea she said she would step down if elected because it would be a conflict of interest end of story. The continued bashing at every turn is getting really annoying.

I know. Republicans grasping at straws trying to make ANYTHING stick at this point. It's pathetic. Between this and the conspiracy bullshit about her health.

Why is no one talking about the money the Trump Foundation donated to an attorney general's campaign to make him drop the investigation in the Trump University lawsuit? :lmao:

The pollen count was very high in Cleveland.

You know what pisses me off? it was the same thing with Madonna when she was on tour- the insane scrutiny and healines over EVERYTHING.. including those same fucking questions about the "size of the crowd".

Once I coughed like that in the middle of an exam, I thought it would never stop :lmao:

And everyone was looking at me like "are you going to stop bothering us??" :lmao:

HILLARY COUGHING, WHEEZING AT COMMENCEMENT

Sun May 20 2007 19:15:51 ET

The campaign trail is long and tough. Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton struggles through a commencement address at Dillard University in New Orleans Saturday, May 19, 2007.

The senator from New York was plagued with dry throat, wheezing and a coughing fit as she wrapped up her speech on health care and rebuilding New Orleans.

http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/data/2007/05/20/20070520_232054_flash5.htm

:1251: