No Health Benefits From Flossing?

Skin

Both can be good really. Iceland you do your shop and they drive it to your home a bit later so you dont carry any bags. I dont do grocery bags id rather starve, they either rip your fingers off or bust just before your home.

Don't worry Barnacle, Abraham is just obsessed with me and thinks I will rise to his trolling. I just find him silly. :lol: The boys from Ocado are my favourite. Always handsome, tall and have fantastic manners.

Ocado are good! My fave deliervy people (going off topic as I do) are from Hermes. Young fit Eastern European guys. Nom. Sainsburys are always old people somehow, I feel guilty asking them to wheel it to my kitchen poor sods.

I'll keep flossing. It makes sense.

One or two studies don't take away years of prior research.

It's actually ten years of studies in America...land of teeth. :lol:

Ocado are good! My fave deliervy people (going off topic as I do) are from Hermes. Young fit Eastern European guys. Nom. Sainsburys are always old people somehow, I feel guilty asking them to wheel it to my kitchen poor sods.

I got a middle eastern guy from Amazon the other day and he was a babe. Like 6'4" and great body. Kind of moody too. :inlove: