spazz    0

The single cover :wow:

I dont get the hate ?

I used to play this song on repeat when it was released

C0971830-7715-4B27-B918-2EB8F3B683FB.jpg

anastaza    0

Live version FTW!

DitaDolla    0

I have to agree with 90% of this post from another forum!

you gotta stop trying to make GMAYL happen. This song is the reason why people aren't taking her serious anymore (before BIM of course).

Had she released GGW or I'm Addicted as lead singles, we probably wouldn't be in the mess we're in. This song is among the weak tracks of the record. Immature, both lyrically and sonically. GGW at least manages to overcome it's immaturity by being an actual bop and not something that would have been better off on a fucking Kidz Bop compilation.

Turn Up the Radio just continued digging the hole deeper and Superstar literally give it a fucking rest, making sure Madonna would never be successful again. Living for Love and Ghosttown flopping areal the receipts needed to prove how fucking self-destructive the MDNA era was.

Guest Pud Whacker   
Guest Pud Whacker

No ones trying TO MAKE IT HAPPEN

They're appreciating a song they like.

IsaacHarris    0

This song is the reason why people aren't taking her serious anymore (before BIM of course).

Had she released GGW or I'm Addicted as lead singles, we probably wouldn't be in the mess we're in.

Immature, both lyrically and sonically.

tumblr_o9i8esAb7Y1qls92lo1_250.gif

Um, whoever wrote that is TRASH, TBH.

MrK1ngB33    0

I think it's a weak ass track right up there with Jimmy Jimmy and Dear Jesse :( MDNA had some bangers. This should have been just a bonus track just for the Super Bowl.

You're fired!!!

Describe what's horrible about it?!!!

well you don't have to wonder why she's not scoring any hits anymore after that turd of a song :lmao:

Orion    0

I love this song.

The album version, the demo version, the live version, LOVE DEM ALL.

Were I'm Addicted or Love Spent better lead single choices? YES but that doesn't stop me from loving GMAYL.

Personally, I think that Give me all your Luvin chorus is one of her best and most infectious. It's contagious and full of joy. The cheerleader chant is still pretty cringewhorthy though. Still a weak comeback after 4 years. It should have been a buzz single only. MDNA needed a stronger lead single. The video is amazing!

Guest Pud Whacker   
Guest Pud Whacker

well you don't have to wonder why she's not scoring any hits anymore after that turd of a song :lmao:

Her last top 10!!!

Guest Pud Whacker   
Guest Pud Whacker

Personally, I think that Give me all your Luvin chorus is one of her best and most infectious. It's contagious and full of joy. The cheerleader chant is still pretty cringewhorthy though. Still a weak comeback after 4 years. It should have been a buzz single only. MDNA needed a stronger lead single. The video is amazing!

It's marvelous. It's great pop.

The truth of the matter is this was post Lady Ugly and fans wanted her to come back with experimental-dance Madonna again.

She came back with full force POP and they were disappointed.

Guest Pud Whacker   
Guest Pud Whacker

In going to put everyone on IGNORE that hates give me all your loving.

:headbang:

Confessit    0

The truth of the matter is this was post Lady Ugly and fans wanted her to come back with experimental-dance Madonna again.

I disagree.

Fans would of been disappointed if she had put GMAYL out as a lead before Lady Gaga. It's still not a great lead or single for Madonna at any point in her career.

Her last top 10!!!

Her last certified single (gold) in America too. :naughty: And the video was her most watched on youtube until Bitch I'm Madonna came. Her last number one in Canada and top ten in many countries. :chuckle: But apparently, according to some, the song is a big flop...

mariah-carey-side-eye.gif

Sure, it benefited from Superbowl exposure and its longevity was short, but still it wasn't such a huge failure for her.

I think it's a sweet, funny, ironic pop song with a killer chorus, not her best obviously, but still enjoyable. I love its 60's vibe. I can understand the criticism, but the hate for the song is excessive.