2016 American Presidential Thread

JR!

There was an anti gay republican senator who was against same sex marriage and later had his loose hole pics Grindr screen caps surfaced online roberto amango? :rotfl:

I'm sure that helped his career. :chuckle:

Guest Mauro

Trump is getting fucked both left right and sideways from military families and John McCain this morning and he's still running his mouth. Then he didn't know about Russia and Crimea. Then he claimed that Democrats were rigging the debate schedule that was agreed upon a year ago and that the NFL sent him a letter complaining -- they put out a statement saying that they sent no such letter. All of this is hitting the airwaves on a loop this morning in the US.

Has anyone looked into this?? Any medical people here able to explain what it could be?

Hillary Clinton What Was Cut Out of Her Tongue

rri253.jpg

at the DNC Convention in Philadelphia

261hs0y.jpg

Maybe it's photoshopped.. Otherwise it would have been front page news with all kinds of speculations!

Has anyone looked into this?? Any medical people here able to explain what it could be?

Hillary Clinton What Was Cut Out of Her Tongue…

rri253.jpg

at the DNC Convention in Philadelphia

261hs0y.jpg

Probably an illuminati initiation

Guest Mauro

CNN poll just came out showing Clinton beating Trump by 9 points. Poll taken entirely after democratic convention.

Fucking ouch!

Clinton Massacres Trump in Just-Released CNN Poll

Huge Post Convention Bump Is 12 Points

28621336315_26f6648e84_z.jpg?cb=14697918

Hillary Clinton right now is leading Donald Trump by a massive 9-point lead, after reversing a pre-convention loss by gaining a 12-point post-Democratic National Convention bump.

Right now, according to a just-released CNN poll, Clinton beats Trump 52-43, once again putting her not only ahead of the Republican nominee, but in the majority.

The previous CNN poll, taken one week earlier, and post GOP convention, had Clinton losing to Trump 45-48.

This is the highest Clinton's been since the end of April, when she was leading Trump 54-41.

In other good news for Democrats the new CNN poll shows more Clinton voters have made up their mind: 44%, which was 39% just one week ago. By comparison, the arrow points the other way for Trump: one week ago, Trump voters who had made up their mind were at 40%, now they are at 36%.

And, again, even more good news for Clinton.

Clinton voters asked at the end of April if their vote represented a vote for Clinton or against Trump, 51% acknowledged it was a vote against Trump. Now, 58% say it's straight up a vote for Clinton.

Clinton's favorable/unfavorable ratings surged past Trump's in this latest poll as well. Now, 42% view her favorably, with 53% viewing her unfavorably.

By comparison, a whopping 61% view Trump unfavorably, and just one in three voters – 33% – view Trump favorably.

And more:

Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_5.55.00_PM.jpg

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/clinton_massacres_trump_in_just_released_cnn_poll

Do you think before the election every major republican in power will FINALLY come to their senses about Trump? I mean for how long have we heard this idea that, "Once Trump is the nominee he will become more Presidential." And instead he has only gotten WORSE with the word vomit and brain farts!!!! Do they REALLY want to defend every idiotic thing this sociopath does for 4 years!? That will be a job in and of itself.

Anyway....

I might as well move to a red state because of the county I live in being the most republican county in NJ I am already surrounded by nothing but republicans. You drive through some towns and you see Trump lawn signs and this one guy has a MASSIVE Trump sign on his front lawn. It's like being in the Twilight Zone.

Felt the same way both times Obama was running as well. If I had no access to polling data or the internet just based on the people around me I would have said Obama doesn't stand a chance in HELL. Finding an Obama supporter was like finding a needle in a haystack.

Must be something in the water..........Actually come to think of it there was a massive issue about a large town by me called Toms River and their toxic drinking water back in the day. Even had a book written about it. Hmmmmmm......

13669163_1061170633918339_30985330596052

This is funny because I read the other day (how true it is I don't know) that there are TONS of fake accounts that were created for the sole purpose of making Trump look good and supporting him, and they say they originate from Russia. Anyone have any other details on this or have heard more about this?