2016 American Presidential Thread

JR!

if she has health problems she should stay at home and give the opportunity for another young candidate to take her place like Mexico

I am tired of the old hag presidents not just in US.

He's the WORST PRESIDENT EVER.

I agree that he doesn't have faith in himself to do this. I still contend that he didn't even mean for this to happen. I think he got into the primary for 'fun' and it just exploded into this wild fire that he couldn't contain. I believe he wanted to stir some things up, do some debates, lose the primary and make a ton of money out of it. I truly don't believe he thought he'd actual win the fucking thing. Hell, no one really did.

This may explain his complete and total meltdown over the past few weeks. He knows that if he wins, he's fucked, his business is probably fucked, the country is fucked. So he'll just continue to make this election a sadistic realty show that we'll have to suffer through until November. This whole thing is just such a national embarrassment.

Why does everyone keep saying this around here? This man has been running (in his delusional mind) since the early 90s.

http://mashable.com/2015/06/16/donald-trump-president-fake/#C5HkUctUraqw

He REALLY, REALLY wants this.

Why does everyone keep saying this around here? This man has been running (in his delusional mind) since the early 90s.

http://mashable.com/2015/06/16/donald-trump-president-fake/#C5HkUctUraqw

He REALLY, REALLY wants this.

I've read some of these quotes, and yes, he may have been running in his 'delusional' mind since the 80's, really. But running for president isn't the same as actually getting the job. If he DOES want this, then why is he continuing to say the things he's saying? Does he really believe that he can win a majority with the inflammatory comments he makes? He can't possibly believe he's on the right track to win 270 electoral votes, can he?

Look at Huckabee, Santorum, even Ben Carson. Do you REALLY think they that ANY of them thought they were actually going to win during this past primary season? No. They didn't. They ran because RUNNING for president can be more lucrative than winning. They ran for cabinet positions, commentary roles, etc.

I've read some of these quotes, and yes, he may have been running in his 'delusional' mind since the 80's, really. But running for president isn't the same as actually getting the job. If he DOES want this, then why is he continuing to say the things he's saying? Does he really believe that he can win a majority with the inflammatory comments he makes? He can't possibly believe he's on the right track to win 270 electoral votes, can he?

Look at Huckabee, Santorum, even Ben Carson. Do you REALLY think they that ANY of them thought they were actually going to win during this past primary season? No. They didn't. They ran because RUNNING for president can be more lucrative than winning. They ran for cabinet positions, commentary roles, etc.

Bingo.

Trump saw Gingrich and Santorum making money by running for president and he wanted to get in on the game. It spun out of control and now here we are. Sometimes I wonder if Trump is deliberately causing controversy after controversy so he can somehow get through this race without having to say he lost by truly trying. At the end of a of this I wouldn't be shocked if he just says "I really wasn't giving it my all, if I had, believe me I woulda beat her"

It kind of seems that way. I don't even think they truly have faith in him as a leader. For that matter, you can tell HE doesn't have faith in himself. This is all a big ego stroking game is all it is. I refuse to believe people are oblivious to that, they just aren't talking about it.It could be Satan himself and they'd play "devils advocate" (haha)......anyone but Hillary.

Kim K for president 2020!!!

Yaaaaaas Kurt. :kiss2:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/donald-trump-hugh-hewitt-obama-founder-isis/

Donald Trump: I meant that Obama founded ISIS, literally

By Tal Kopan, CNN

Updated 1:35 PM ET, Thu August 11, 2016

Story highlights

*Trump and conservative show host Hugh Hewitt went back and forth over Trump's statement

*In 2007, Trump supported a rapid exit from Iraq

Washington (CNN)

Donald Trump said Thursday that he meant exactly what he said when he called President Barack Obama the "founder of ISIS" and objected when a conservative radio show host tried to clarify the GOP nominee's position.

Trump was asked by host Hugh Hewitt about the comments Trump made Wednesday night in Florida, and Hewitt said he understood Trump to mean "that he (Obama) created the vacuum, he lost the peace."

Trump objected.

"No, I meant he's the founder of ISIS," Trump said. "I do. He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton."

Hewitt pushed back again, saying that Obama is "not sympathetic" to ISIS and "hates" and is "trying to kill them."

"I don't care," Trump said, according to a show transcript. "He was the founder. His, the way he got out of Iraq was that that was the founding of ISIS, okay?"

Hewitt and Trump went back and forth after that, with Hewitt warning Trump that his critics would seize on his use of "founder" as more example of Trump being loose with words.

Clinton later hit back on Thursday on Twitter, saying it was Trump who was unfit to be president.

"It can be difficult to muster outrage as frequently as Donald Trump should cause it, but his smear against President Obama requires it," Clinton tweeted. "No, Barack Obama is not the founder of ISIS. ... Anyone willing to sink so low, so often should never be allowed to serve as our Commander-in-Chief."

Trump has been under near-constant scrutiny for his discussion of sensitive world events, with his opponents using favorable comments he's made toward Vladimir Putin and other dictators as evidence of misplaced priorities.

Sen. Susan Collins of Maine, one of the most senior Republicans to oppose Trump, said her decision came down to Trump making the world a "more dangerous" place, in her estimation.

While Trump remains around 40% in national polling, Obama's approval rating was at 54% after the Democratic convention, according to CNN polling.

But the GOP nominee remained steadfast, saying it was "no mistake" what he said, standing by his labeling of the Democratic opponent as a "co-founder."

"Do you not like that?" Trump asked Hewitt.

"I think I would say they created, they lost the peace. They created the Libyan vacuum, they created the vacuum into which ISIS came, but they didn't create ISIS. That's what I would say," Hewitt said.

"Well, I disagree," Trump replied, and Hewitt moved on.

In 2007, however, Trump actually supported a rapid withdrawal from Iraq, despite hitting Obama for his drawdown years later.

"You know how they get out? They get out," Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer in 2007. "That's how they get out. Declare victory and leave, because I'll tell you, this country is just going to get further bogged down. They're in a civil war over there, Wolf. There's nothing that we're going to be able to do with a civil war. They are in a major civil war."

The comments from 2007 were resurfaced Thursday by Buzzfeed.

On Wednesday night, former ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul hit Trump on the comments, saying they mimicked Russian talking points designed to sow anger toward the US and the West.

"BTW, Trumps line that Obama founded ISIS echoes exactly a myth propagated by Russian state-controlled media and bloggers," McFaul tweeted.

Clinton's campaign also ripped Trump's comments as damaging to the country, in a statement from policy adviser Jake Sullivan.

"This is another example of Donald Trump trash-talking the United States," Sullivan said.

"It goes without saying that this is a false claim from a presidential candidate with an aversion to the truth and an unprecedented lack of knowledge. What's remarkable about Trump's comments is that once again, he's echoing the talking points of Putin and our adversaries to attack American leaders and American interests, while failing to offer any serious plans to confront terrorism or make this country more secure."

Pud Whacker, on 11 Aug 2016 - 10:34 AM, said:Pud Whacker, on 11 Aug 2016 - 10:34 AM, said:

i was thinking about this the other day, WHY WOULD ANYONE ADMIT TO VOTING FOR TRUMP?!!!

we cant get a number on the Trumpers because nobodys going to put a sticker on their car to have it keyed and tires slashed by the murderous clintonites.

I see them on the road all the time in the republican hell I live in. And they are ALWAYS plastered to a gas guzzling SUV or pick up truck driven by an obese middle aged to old white man.

Trump to Fox on report RNC might drop him, steer funds to Congress races: "if it's true, thats OK. Im the one raising the money for them."

more Trump on report RNC might drop him: "Im in Orlando, going to fundraiser for party. If they want to do that, saves me time and energy"

He is already talking like he knows he is going to lose.

A month or two ago it was, " WE ARE GOING TO WIN AND WIN BIG!!!!!!!!! I SAID IF I WERE TO EVER RUN I WOULD WIN!!! AND I AM GOING TO WIN!!! IF I DONT THIS WAS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!"

And now he is like....

"Well....If I lose I go back to a good life and I will take a long vacation." :lmao:

He is going to go off on a nice vacation back to his wonderful extravagant life, and all his supporters are going to be left in the dust wondering where their fearless leader fled to with nothing but a dumb red hat to show for their rabid support. :lmao: :lmao:

These people have been so conned and they are too stupid to see it.

He is going to go off on a nice vacation back to his wonderful extravagant life, and all his supporters are going to be left in the dust wondering where their fearless leader fled to with nothing but a dumb red hat to show for their rabid support. :lmao: :lmao:

Sadly, I don't think that's going to happen. Trump and his supporters will challenge the election as soon as Hillary is elected. He already said that the election is rigged before it happened. When you bring lunatics and paranoids to the frontline, they won't just leave. They will protest, criticize "crooked Hillary" for her whole term (just like Trump did with Obama's birth certificate) and I think one or two of them may try to shoot her.

Geezus if it wasn't for the f'king e-mails that are gonna spritz out over the next few months ESP in October I'm sure, this wouldn't just be a 100% win but landslide! Reeally hope the Dems and Clinton are very well aware of what he has and are already 'on it'. Hopefully Julian ASSagne and all his servers just go 'missing' in classic Clinton style lol. He's such a slimy, shady bastard. Very similar aura and beady dead eyes like Trump. Assange pulsates from a maniacal, evil comic book character masked w/ a very soft spoken but dark, creepy tone.

Confederate flag widely seen at Dumpster rally for at least 1/2 hour in Kissimmee Floriduh! AND they're saying there are vendors selling it outside his 'rallies' :blink: LOL Plz let it only be a matter of days before swastikas are seen at his future rallies all over the place left/right then hear him ramble/justify and bullshit about it left and right. :wacko:

Obama and hillary are like two cheeks of the same ass. And frumpy is their anus

1B6D67D5-2186-4E09-A60A-513FE1798DA6.jpg

Not in this photo.

It looks like they are dancing cheek to cheek with Obama anus bloom in the middle

I see them on the road all the time in the republican hell I live in. And they are ALWAYS plastered to a gas guzzling SUV or pick up truck driven by an obese middle aged to old white man.

Why are we making fun of SUV's now? Don't you drive a Hummer H2?

Chelsea looked like Kristen Dunst from Interview with a vampire

856FF228-642A-4523-8EB0-110CA91BD9D1.jpg

If Hillary wins this bitch will be the first ever to have a president dad and mom. So that ugly mug as you describe would have something to brag about. And btw, didn't I hear that her husband cheated on her? I hope it wasn't the mug.

If Hillary wins this bitch will be the first ever to have a president dad and mom. So that ugly mug as you describe would have something to brag about. And btw, didn't I hear that her husband cheated on her? I hope it wasn't the mug.

I have found a rare picture of Hillary & Chelsea hanged inside a bazaar in Old Cairo dated to 1999 during their visit to Egypt when Bill was president . They were in Ben Ezra synagogue

509B5DD4-8E2E-4C39-803E-665BB287DF59.jpg

What is up with the "Hillary rigged this" contingent? I see so many of these people on my social media. If Hillary was as all powerful as you people maintain, then why the hell didn't she just snap her fingers back in 2008 and become the nominee?

So many Bernie supporters seem to imply that he's somehow being cheated out of millions of secret votes that went to him. No. He lost by MILLIONS of votes. I've never seen a situation in which so many people who claim to want fair elections think that the nominee who won by millions of votes should be stripped of the nomination.

But in the minds of some of these people, Hillary is a witch with a magic wand. Well, if that was true, she should have waved it to spare herself the years of BS she's had to endure.

There is obviously a cheat in the system as to how they counted towards her and Bernie in some places, so let's not try to burry that.

And all the DNC leaks are eye opening, one can also argue why did they not choose the one with a better chance to beat Trump. Seriously if he wins who would you blame? What a Shameofshame.

I have found a rare picture of Hillary & Chelsea hanged inside a bazaar in Old Cairo dated to 1999 during their visit to Egypt when Bill was president . They were in Ben Ezra synagogue

509B5DD4-8E2E-4C39-803E-665BB287DF59.jpg

Are we making fun of her mug or chompers?

Is Something Wrong With Hillary: Bizarre Behavior, Seizure Allegations Raise Doubts About Her Health

Hillary-Clinton-has-seizure-when-talking

Is she shape shifting? Is she Reptilian?