2016 American Presidential Thread

JR!

OH THE IRONY as I was standing at the front door talking to her (she was bringing me her half eaten salad from Wendys; a neighborly gesture but I'm sorry, I dont want people's half eaten food. I gave the chicken strips to the dog so it didn't all go to waste). But I Digress! Here I am the one not hating Trump, shes DOES hate him, but is racist. Kind of throws a wrench into all your "statements of fact" that Hillary Voters are the good and righteous.

Girl no one was saying that.

And your anecdotal experience (much like mine) is not indicative of any sort of consensus or wider movement. Let's not get hysterical here. Trump is losing because he's behaving like a maniacal Hollywood joke instead of a presidential candidate. Turns out the majority of ppl aren't into it.

GOP, redneck, white trash are TRIPPIN'/ melting away now faster than the wicked fucking witch from Wizard Of Oz lmao!! OOh if this election was only next week!! Problem is these sneaky fuckers still have 3 freaking months! :/

Girl no one was saying that.

And your anecdotal experience (much like mine) is not indicative of any sort of consensus or wider movement. Let's not get hysterical here. Trump is losing because he's behaving like a maniacal Hollywood joke instead of a presidential candidate. Turns out the majority of ppl aren't into it.

Yeah I know it was only one person's experience. It's just that one moment she's going off about Trump and how we must vote Hillary then right into complaints about those Chinese people lol. Given the typical narrative on this forum and media, I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone.

Yeah we can't get too cocky. He could come back and narrow the gap. In fact it's likely. But I am loving these polls. I hope he has something else humiliating happen. Falling off stage like poor old Bob Dole would be fabulous.

We need to start taking bets what's gonna happen at these debates. Will punches be thrown? Will Hillary cry? Will Trump cry .. or fall off the stage?

Of course we thought all hell would break loose at the conventions and nothing happened. Maybe the debates will be all hype too.

At this point I'm not so sure the debates are a sure thing. I'm being serious.

+1! He may be LONG gone by then and replaced by Pence or Jeb! lmfao. The GOP at this point just wants to save its entire brand and soul and start working on 2020 and Ted Cruz w/ his pitch that 2020 will be like 1980 LOL

Ai Papi Si., on 04 Aug 2016 - 5:00 PM, said:

It's true. This lady who lives next door to me - old, sweet, reserved, told me she was voting for Trump. I didn't wanna spoil her fun so I just said "cool" :lol:

Oh you are a better person then me. My own sister didn't talk to me for weeks when I cursed her out because at the time she was supporting Trump. She acts like she isn't now but part of me wonders.....

I do get frustrated as hell. I admit it. I want to shake these people like crazy and be like, "YOU HAVE A DAMN BRAIN!!!! USE IT!!!!!!". I am sorry but there is NO objectivity level when it comes to this man. He is a walking DISASTER. End of.

And I am sure some women are voting for Hillary because she has a vagina. I am sure some black people voted for Obama because he is black. But I do think as a whole people are much smarter then that. Black people sure as hell didn't go rushing to Ben Carson when he was running. Why? Because they actually do care about the issues attached to the color or the issues attached to the persons sex organ.

Guest Pud Whacker

I can't believe Mauro fell on his sword over that weak exchange. No one was getting hot with him; even Hectors flush was cordial and accomodating. If you're gonna commit boardicide, go out in a blaze of glory.

:lol:

NeverSatisfied was always the worst.

Guest Pud Whacker

Oh you are a better person then me. My own sister didn't talk to me for weeks when I cursed her out because at the time she was supporting Trump. She acts like she isn't now but part of me wonders.....

I do get frustrated as hell. I admit it. I want to shake these people like crazy and be like, "YOU HAVE A DAMN BRAIN!!!! USE IT!!!!!!". I am sorry but there is NO objectivity level when it comes to this man. He is a walking DISASTER. End of.

And I am sure some women are voting for Hillary because she has a vagina. I am sure some black people voted for Obama because he is black. But I do think as a whole people are much smarter then that. Black people sure as hell didn't go rushing to Ben Carson when he was running. Why? Because they actually do care about the issues attached to the color or the issues attached to the persons sex organ.

I have to admit, your extreme nature makes me want to vote Trump, too!!!

Just to watch you squirm!

:rotfl:

I have to admit, your extreme nature makes me want to vote Trump, too!!!

Just to watch you squirm!

:rotfl:

LOL he probably drove her closer to Trump. Skin has no clue he has that effect.

Guest Pud Whacker

LOL he probably drove her closer to Trump. Skin has no clue he has that effect.

:lol:

It's so true. You know everyone he knows is checking the TRUMP box. So they can see him in a straight jacket in Bellevue!!!

The only thing that scares me is that Trump has something up his sleeve with these mail hacks. Him and his buddy Putin throwing something at us from left field a few weeks before the election.

Hope I am just being paranoid.

In these polls, Trump is at 1% with black voters. One had him at 2%. Think about that for a moment. That's worse than 08 and 12 when a BLACK PRESIDENT WAS RUNNING :rotfl:

:dead::dead::dead:

Trump Made Up An Entire News Story On Iran — And He’s Standing By It
BY ADRIENNE MAHSA VARKIANI AUG 4, 2016 4:49 PM
AP_16217726762076-1024x683.jpg
Donald Trump speaks during a campaign rally Aug. 4, 2016, in Portland, Maine

In the last few days, Donald Trump has made up an entire news story on U.S. foreign policy.
Speaking at a rally in Maine on Thursday, Trump claimed that the Iranian government released secret footage it had of the United States transferring $400 million in cash to Iran.
“You know why the tape was given to us? Because they want to embarrass our country,” Trump said. “They want to embarrass our country. They want to embarrass our president. Because we have a president who’s incompetent. They want to embarrass our president.”

Trump made similar comments on Wednesday, when he said then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was responsible for the negotiations that led to the payment. As the AP reported, he later claimed the payment was in return for the four Americans prisoners in Iran who were released in January, and then he changed his position again, claiming it was in return for the safe release of U.S. sailors who had entered Iranian territory that month.
Trump’s refusal to back down from his claims are remarkable — and have surprised analysts for a lot of reasons.
First, the $400 million that Trump is referring to was transferred from the United States to Iran back in January, so Trump’s response time is off by about seven months.
Second, the United States wasn’t “giving” Iran money. Rather, the money was the first installment of a $1.7 billion settlement resolving an outstanding claim at an international tribunal at The Hague. The United States had kept money it had received from Iran to purchase military equipment before the 1979 Revolution and never returned it. The Hague ruled that it had to do so — plus interest.
In other words, after over 30 years, Iran is finally receiving part of its own money back because international law said it should. This was an issue long before Clinton was Secretary of State and before Obama was president. The United States is not giving Iran money, as part of the Iran deal or otherwise. It’s returning it as part of a legal obligation.
And third, and perhaps most shockingly, this isn’t secret footage from the Iranian government. It’s not even footage of money being exchanged. Trump actually just watched a news segment on Fox News and made up the entire story. The Trump campaign has already confirmed that this is true.
The Washington Post contacted the Trump campaign to figure out what video Trump was referring to. After sending a link to a video broadcast on Fox News of three of the four Americans who were released from prison in Iran in January, campaign spokesman Hope Hicks confirmed that it was.
“Yes,” Hicks told the Post in an email. “Merely the b-roll footage included in every broadcast.”
To recap: Trump saw the blurry footage of the former prisoners walking off a plane in Geneva with bags in their hands and assumed it was top secret Iranian footage of a cash transfer between Iran and the United States.
Many conservative politicians have complained about the sanctions relief and the money Iran receives under the terms of the Iranian nuclear agreement. And while the transfer Trump is referring to isn’t related to the Iran deal, it’s still important to note that Iran has fully complied with the terms of the deal, but it has seen little in economic benefits. As ThinkProgress has previously reported:
The Statistical Center of Iran estimated that 2.5 million Iranians, or 11 percent of the workforce, were unemployed in the past Iranian calendar year — a 0.4 percent increase from the year before. The Iranian parliament’s research center has given a significantly higher estimate of 6.5 million people who are unemployed, underemployed, or have given up trying to find a job after being unable to do so.
A University of Maryland poll, conducted by Iranpoll.com last month, found that of 1,007 Iranians surveyed, 74 percent said that people’s living conditions have not improved since the deal. This stands in stark contrast to the 63 percent who, when the nuclear deal was signed in 2015, said that they expected tangible economic improvements within one year. A large majority (72 percent) said that they are not very or not at all confident that the United States will meet its obligations under the deal. Two in three (66.1 percent) said that while the United States lifted the sanctions it agreed to lift under the deal, it is still finding other ways to keep the sanctions’ negative effects in place.
Trump has made conflicting remarks on U.S. foreign policy towards Iran. He has both called for renegotiating the Iran deal and accepting it and simply policing it moving forward. He also once called for doubling up on sanctions on Iran and getting rid of them in the same interview.

The only thing that scares me is that Trump has something up his sleeve with these mail hacks. Him and his buddy Putin throwing something at us from left field a few weeks before the election.

UNLESS 'someone' gets access to them taxes and all of Trumps off the chart 'connections' to Russia first!

unfortunately we have 90 more days. I hate to sound like a Debbie downer but that's plenty of time for good old Hillary to fall on her own sword again :rolleyes:

If there's one thing you must always know about Clinton, is that when you think she totally has it in the bag....something happens.

Ai Papi Si., on 04 Aug 2016 - 7:24 PM, said:

unfortunately we have 90 more days. I hate to sound like a Debbie downer but that's plenty of time for good old Hillary to fall on her own sword again :rolleyes:

If there's one thing you must always know about Clinton, is that when you think she totally has it in the bag....something happens.

Right now Hillary just needs to sit back and shut up and let Trump continue to implode. :lol:

Have a nice little rally here and there. Stick to your message. That's it.

So far Clinton is doing everything right. Being positive, traveling the country, visiting workers, holding back on the venom. She's running a great campaign. No shade. This is a very hated woman who is working hard to reverse her image. Trump is off in some other universe.

So over seeing a lot of young people turning to Jill Stein, now that Bernie is out of it. :lmao:

Yes. Lets attach our carriage to an anti-vaccer and someone who thinks wifi is harmful to children's brains.

The only good thing. They are so new to the political process let them go waste a vote on her. They weren't around four years ago when Obama was re-elected so it's not like they are really needed now. Run along children. Run along to Jill.

So far Clinton is doing everything right. Being positive, traveling the country, visiting workers, holding back on the venom. She's running a great campaign. No shade. This is a very hated woman who is working hard to reverse her image. Trump is off in some other universe.

I seriously thought he was going to do better than this. I'm shocked. Why in the world would he think it's a good idea to tell a lady to get the fuck out with her crying baby :dead:

He really does live in some other universe. Imagine how he treats the people around him. Que miedo