2016 American Presidential Thread

JR!

I just love how yesterday was it? Some republicans ONCE again breathed a sigh of relief because Trump got through a written speech without saying anything insane, and they were like well maybe THIS time he will stick to being Presidential.

And now this. For the MILLIONTH time. How many times are they going to fall for this crap before they open their eyes and see that this man is a loose canon that can never come close to being President of the US. Can you imagine his loose mouth in the oval office? Fucks sake.

Do they really want to spend 4 years CONSTANTLY trying to defend every stupid thing he says day in and day out?

And I can't at some of you saying HRC intentionally invited Omar Mateen's father to the rally

Right becuz Clinton just wants another headache

The man lives in Florida it's not like he got flown in from Afghanistan

Seriously. :lmao: Like Hillary who isn't mentally ill like Donald would knowingly invite the father of a mass killer. :lmao:

But Trump clearly calling for people to use their 2nd Amendment "rights" against Hillary is a dog chasing a bone.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Get real.

Nate Silver forecast. If election were today Trump would have a 6% chance of winning. :madgemanson:

Trump is already bitching about the debates and how he wants certain conditions met or he might not take part.

There are 2 per state

Marco Rubio and Bill Nelson

How do you rate your state reps then? Are they doing enough? Hector's news stories and the Disney Alligator suggest otherwise. Aside from Oranges and Disney what is Florida known for (amongst Americans)? I am not a fan of insects so I couldn't deal with the swamps but the weather does look great usually.

People bound to hatred and ego are more likely to equalize Clinton and Trump and buy into stupid sensationalist conspiracy

Meanwhile Trump insinuates she deserves assasination attempts and these same ppl wonder why everyone else with a brain freaks out

This is not how you run presidential campaigns and he deserved to be ridiculed for it. He is losing and the uncontrollable rage he's tryin to stifle is spilling out

The GOP nominated someone with a possible personality disorder

How do you rate your state reps then? Are they doing enough? Hector's news stories and the Disney Alligator suggest otherwise. Aside from Oranges and Disney what is Florida known for (amongst Americans)? I am not a fan of insects so I couldn't deal with the swamps but the weather does look great usually.

Whatever GU

I wouldn't at ALL be surprised if the Dump and his dollar store budget, pile of poop campaign staff of 8 (that includes his children and of course that raging Katrina Pierson bitch) along w/ some other outside parasites up in Tallahassee actually 'reached out' to this guy and totally coordinated the whole thing to troll her! I mean...HOW (out of a few thousand people) did he manage to get in *picture perfect* view on camera behind Hillary? I also think the 14 'disrupters' during Dumps speech yesterday were GOP plants all to give the illusion that he could maintain his cool/sanity for 30 minutes lol. I mean *14 people* all who 'lashed out' in this very orchestrated way during a speech which was mainly in front of Chamber Of Commerce, hardcore GOP clowns. Ain't buying it.

Ai Papi Si., on 09 Aug 2016 - 7:47 PM, said:

The GOP nominated someone with a possible personality disorder

I think it's safe to say at this point the he without a doubt has one. I was calling him a sociopath before the own ghostwriter of his book came out and started saying the same thing.

I said awhile ago how his ability to lie without ANY shame, and be caught in lies red handed. and his ability to spin so quickly out of it with more lies ASTOUNDED me because he so effortlessly did it without an ounce of shame. Being a bullshit artist is effortless for him.

Besides the daily piles of bullshit he spouts out, not ONCE does he comes close to simply apologizing..for anything! That, more than anything is a major if not severe symptom of a sociopath, narcissism, personality disorder etc...

Seriously. :lmao: Like Hillary who isn't mentally ill like Donald would knowingly invite the father of a mass killer. :lmao:

But Trump clearly calling for people to use their 2nd Amendment "rights" against Hillary is a dog chasing a bone.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Get real.

IKR !!! :dead:

And I can't at some of you saying HRC intentionally invited Omar Mateen's father to the rally

Right becuz Clinton just wants another headache

The man lives in Florida it's not like he got flown in from Afghanistan

Who knows why he thought it was a good idea to show up anywhere. Weirdo. It's bad optics all around but creating conspiracy from nothing is fucking stupid and it doesn't even make any sense. She invited Mateen's father to her rally so she could get a whole bunch of ppl on Twitter to accuse her of being a terrorist? What is this, Inception/ Mind King Fu of a political campaign. Have a seat

Anyway back to the Trump show

I literally copied and pasted a headline I read on NPR with a link to the article.

Then fling a few insults at her and make it more real for yourself. We're all discussing the state of the race however we wanna discuss it.

It's spelled clitoris btw

Keep licking it!

Good for you (Ai Papi Si.) for catching my spelling error. I won't spell that wrong again (nor will I ever be licking it).

Whatever GU

I wasn't being a bitch! I actually feel for the normal people who live in Florida and want to know a little more about it than Miami, swamps and crazies!

Nate Silver forecast. If election were today Trump would have a 6% chance of winning. :madgemanson:

Trump is already bitching about the debates and how he wants certain conditions met or he might not take part.

Trump will be relieved by that.

Donald Trump is set to attend an anti-LGBT Christian event behind closed doors on the anniversary of the Orlando massacre – where preachers will ask him to set out plans to fight “homosexual totalitarianism”

The Republican Presidential hopeful is expected to make a private appearance at the ‘Rediscovering God in America’ Renewal Project event on Thursday, on the two month anniversary of the Orlando massacre.

Mr Trump is set to make a behind-closed-doors appearance at the event to meet with faith group leaders. However, many of those attending the event run groups that are actively homophobic.

America Renewal Project founder David Lane told Bloomberg News he would ask Trump on how he plans to fight “homosexual totalitarianism” and gay rights “militants.”

He said he would contend: “What about the religious liberty of Christian photographers, Christian bakers, Christian retreat centers, and pastors who believe same-sex intercourse and marriage is sin?

“These Christians were simply living out their deeply held convictions of their Christian faith when they politely refused to provide services for a same-sex wedding. Doesn’t the First Amendment give us all a right to our beliefs?”

“Homosexual totalitarianism is out of the closet, the militants are trying herd Christians there.”

Kim Davis’ lawyer Mat Staver of the Liberty Counsel is also set to speak at the event

An investigation recently found that Staver, who rose to fame with the hard right alongside Davis, has secretly been helping Republican lawmakers draft anti-LGBT legislation in at least 20 states, leading to a wave of anti-LGBT ‘conscience’ bills and ‘bathroom bills’.

Despite being embraced by Republicans across the country, Staver’s own personal views about gay people are shockingly extreme. He recently directly equated LGBT rights activists and paedophiles.

He said: “We’ve opened the door for every rapist and paedophile. Frankly, when you look at some of the people behind the North Carolina [LGBT anti-discrimination] law and some of these other laws, who are they?

“They have been identified, some of them that have been advocating this, as paedophiles. Some of this is being financed by those who are actively promoting paedophilia.”

Staver has also previously claimed children will soon be forced into same-sex relationships, while his wife, Liberty Counsel’s president, says she brings a handgun to the toilets to scare off trans women.