2016 American Presidential Thread

JR!

I know nothing about her, but what did she do? All I know is that she's NOT an anti-vaxxer and that's just what stupid people say to write her off.

She's just an idiot. One of those "If we elect Trump, we can usher in the lefty revolution faster!" Types. Her "presidential run" is like the equivalent of masturbating in a mirror. Shes not serious about getting elected, so you know she's just doing this for her own wacky ego. She is not even on the ballot in all states so it's a forgone conclusion that her run is just a bunch of air. 23 states :lmao:

Wake me up when the republicans are replaced by the libertarians. Dr Jill Stein :rotfl: have you seen her speak?

Um..surprised no one (far as I know) is mentioning or concerned about those f'king Wikileak e-mails. That Julian a-hole absolutely loathes Hillary and claims he has tons and tons of game changing, incriminating e-mails that'll get her locked up instantly. And that he's 'timing' the release of all this shit :/ October major destructive surprise?

I've seen a few interviews with her.

Again, I know little about her, but I don't see any of what you're saying in her.

Maybe you have a tolerance level for these extreme lefty tea party types I don't have. I view them with the same contempt as I view the right wing tea party idiots of the GOP. These people live in alternate realities. You should have seen her "rally" at the DNC. She got poured on and had to cancel the entire thing midway :lmao:

Maybe you have a tolerance level for these extreme lefty tea party types I don't have. I view them with the same contempt as I view the right wing tea party idiots of the GOP. These people live in alternate realities. You should have seen her "rally" at the DNC. She got poured on and had to cancel the entire thing midway :lmao:

jill-stein-under-i-95.jpg

I'm seriously considering "throwing my vote away". If voting for Hillary means being on Skin and GU's team, I'm out!

You and I used to be so friendly and then for no reason you started acting batshit. Can't you just have it out with me instead of being passive aggressive?

Who would have thought. GU and I on the same page when it comes to something. There CAN BE peace on earth!

5christmas-greetings1.gif

TBH I'm not your biggest fan but these two are acting like losers. Either they're obsessed with you or are such pip squeaks in real life that they gain pleasure from online bullying. Pud has always been a cantankerous attention seeker and rude but Ulizos kind of surprises me tbh.

Yes it's you. Your IPs are extremely similar from the same town. You have the same posting style as him. He copied pasted articles constantly from political specific sites and went through the effort of formatting his posts. No one else does that here or ever has. And from the get-go you've made digged remarks to veterans here and their views (Ulizos, Pud, GU), and this particular forum section hasn't been public in years, so I don't how else you'd know them so well when you were a newbie under this account. Too many coincidences. Stop lying!

I LOVE this!

WgZGq_s-200x150.gif

Now watch my team of haters in one week say I'm a huge Jill Stein supporter just because isidewith.com told me I should vote for her and I said I know nothing about her and I genuinely want to know why people around here hate her.

Guest Pud Whacker

Now watch my team of haters in one week say I'm a huge Jill Stein supporter just because isidewith.com told me I should vote for her and I said I know nothing about her and I genuinely want to know why people around here hate her.

JILL NOT HILL!!!

Ulizos please stop sending me PMs begging me to vote for this Jill lady and directing me to all these pro Stein websites. It's so annoying the guy just won't stop!

Who, Gugu? I don't think he knows anything about Stein :lol:

Let me put it this way, Jill Stein is Lady Gaga to Bernie's Madonna. I doubt you'd like her.

Who, Gugu? I don't think he knows anything about Stein :lol:

Let me put it this way, Jill Stein is Lady Gaga to Bernie's Madonna. I doubt you'd like her.

I looked into her and she's all right ... I guess. I can see why diehard Bernie Bros would go for her. I'm not voting third party this election which is odd because I often do. This Nadir voter ain't "wasting" her vote this cycle :)

if Trump did pull out who would replace him as the republican nominee? Would it be his VP choice?

He's not pulling out so no sense discussing it.

if Trump did pull out who would replace him as the republican nominee? Would it be his VP choice?

Probably. It would be chaos. It's not gonna happen. But if it does I will have an orgasm that you'd be able to hear all the way from London. I've already been beaming most of this week, watching him flail.

Guest Rachelle of London

He's not pulling out so no sense discussing it.

I was only asking. The same with Hillary if she pulled out who would take her place?

Sorry if I offended Trump

Guest Rachelle of London

I never said he was. I was just asking how it works in America! Over here the deputy/VPM would take over. I was just wondering how it works stateside.

I never said he was. I was just asking how it works in America! Over here the deputy/VPM would take over. I was just wondering how it works stateside.

It goes back to the delegate system ...in a way. A group totaling 168 people, 3 or 4 from each state, decide the new candidate then the 3 or 4 from each state give their candidate the same number of delegates the state had in the primary.

TEAM LIBRA

He actually said today if you dont like me than vote for his nutbag, far right dud VP nominee lmao. regardless, he aint going anywhere like a lingering epic zit until (hopefully) 11/8!!

I am sooo hoping that (if that graph someone posted recently is indeed true) that black women are the ones who come out more than any other demographic, they come out 10x stronger this election than Obama and be the ones who actually stick the final fork into this beast and horrific never-ending nightmare and election year lol!