2016 American Presidential Thread

JR!

I don't get why animal rights activists were protesting Hillary, but she had a good comeback line to them..

What the..? I don't get it. Odd protest..

Barely a week out of the conventions and the media is already calling the election based on the latest poll numbers. They're positively giddy and we're supposed to believe they're unbiased.

So over seeing a lot of young people turning to Jill Stein, now that Bernie is out of it. :lmao:

Yes. Lets attach our carriage to an anti-vaccer and someone who thinks wifi is harmful to children's brains.

The only good thing. They are so new to the political process let them go waste a vote on her. They weren't around four years ago when Obama was re-elected so it's not like they are really needed now. Run along children. Run along to Jill.

I know, right? They never even heard of Jill Stein before Bernie Sanders lost. Now that Bernie supports Hillary (begrudgingly), suddenly they're all about Jill. WTF? As if voting is a fad to them.

moniquearis, on 04 Aug 2016 - 11:37 PM, said:

I know, right? They never even heard of Jill Stein before Bernie Sanders lost. Now that Bernie supports Hillary (begrudgingly), suddenly they're all about Jill. WTF? As if voting is a fad to them.

And I hate Jill's motto of, "You don't have to vote for the lesser of two evils! Vote for ME! Cause I walk on water!"

So done with that lesser of two evil bullshit. No matter who runs they are STILL human. Which means they are flawed and are not going to be able to grant perfection. Even YOU Jill with your conspiracy theory rants.

Trump has woken up the extreme right groups that up till now we're too afraid to get out of the basement (like who would've thought that O'Reily would say on TV that slaves that built the White House were well fed?! WTF).. And Sanders dogged out the extreme left.. I too share the opinion the extreme left is just as bad as extreme right.

They're ALL too dangerous. I hope young people aren't as effected by these two extremes, pulling them from each side. This has to stop.

And I hate Jill's motto of, "You don't have to vote for the lesser of two evils! Vote for ME! Cause I walk on water!"

So done with that lesser of two evil bullshit. No matter who runs they are STILL human. Which means they are flawed and are not going to be able to grant perfection. Even YOU Jill with your conspiracy theory rants.

You and Hilary supporters are just as ignorant and fucking annoying as trump supporters! Look at Australian politics where 10% of the nation voted greens and a total of 20% of the nation ( 1 in 5) voted for an independent candidate which resulted in 5/6 independent senators elected. Which means that the two leading party's ( our version of trump and Hilary ) have a much more difficult time passing legislation as independent voices now get to have a say, which is fucking awesome ( even if you don't agree with their views ).

I guess Americans are about 50 years behind, full of dim witted sheep such as yourself, believing there is only two parties to vote for... So why should independent thinkers ( not sheep ) have to vote for two lying gasbag shits...?

Don't go. I didn't mean when I said you should be flushed. I just wanted you to shush. I take it back.

That's how you get accidental flush. 😂

You and Hilary supporters are just as ignorant and fucking annoying as trump supporters! Look at Australian politics where 10% of the nation voted greens and a total of 20% of the nation ( 1 in 5) voted for an independent candidate which resulted in 5/6 independent senators elected. Which means that the two leading party's ( our version of trump and Hilary ) have a much more difficult time passing legislation as independent voices now get to have a say, which is fucking awesome ( even if you don't agree with their views ).

I guess Americans are about 50 years behind, full of dim witted sheep such as yourself, believing there is only two parties to vote for... So why should independent thinkers ( not sheep ) have to vote for two lying gasbag shits...?

Watch it. You can get your opinion across without attacking him.

The loud ones always seem to say very little of substance. Best to just ignore them.

I know. I learned to do it with their idol Lady Gaga so I'm sure I can do it with them. :kiss2:

Americans absolutely have the right to waste their vote if they want to! Nobody's stopping them.

Ivy, you don't want to wish some of our independents on anyone. Have you seen that Malcolm Roberts from the One nation party ? What a nut case or as you would call it a ding-bat.

Ivy, on 05 Aug 2016 - 03:19 AM, said:Ivy, on 05 Aug 2016 - 03:19 AM, said:

I wave my dim witted sheep flag proudly thank you.

And yes I really hope like I said before that the extreme left doesn't take over the dem party like the extreme right has with the republicans. I mean once Bernie (now suddenly Jill supporters who don't know a thing about her) are screaming the same crap as the republicans that Hillary should be locked up. Get out of here with that crap.

Also reading today that the swell of republicans behind closed doors wanting to have Trump drop out is growing. They know he is going to lose and they think they will lose the Senate if he as at the top of the ticket, so their goal is to just throw anyone up there as long as it means they will hold on to seats in Congress. :lol:

Don't know about the chances of this happening, but the implosion is a joy to watch I must say.

ULIZOS, on 05 Aug 2016 - 11:22 AM, said:

I'm seriously considering "throwing my vote away". If voting for Hillary means being on Skin and GU's team, I'm out!

Who would have thought. GU and I on the same page when it comes to something. There CAN BE peace on earth!

5christmas-greetings1.gif

God I hate that woman. :rotfl: almost as much as I hate Trump.

I know nothing about her, but what did she do? All I know is that she's NOT an anti-vaxxer and that's just what stupid people say to write her off.