2016 American Presidential Thread

JR!

I didn't really think about any of that. :confused: It just looked like you were a Trumper but maybe you were just tagging along with Pud at the time.

Just because he called out Hillary and didn't swoon to her like everyone else doesn't mean he's a trump supporter.

That's just rich coming from a Thatcherite.

Guest Rachelle of London

Why? Am I just supposed to go along with all the baseless scaremongering from both sides? It's one thing to call him out on all of his bullshit, it's another to tell me, oh you're a Mexican, you should be sooooooo offended, when all I said is that Hillary (and her party) has actually done REAL things as Senator and Secretary of State that have REALLY damaged us. Or "OMG LOOK HOW HE TOUCHES HIS DAUGHTER. THEY'RE PROBABLY FUCKING EACH OTHER. INCEST. GROSSSSSS" Yes, let's stoop to their level, that's exactly what this country needs. :rolleyes:

I love how just trying to be a little impartial in all of this and trying to make sense out of all of this gets me labelled a Trump supporter.

You didn't seem impartial before.I know what impartial is. I genuinely thought you were supporting Trump. Apologies

I don't care to defend Trump, or Hilary for that matter, but these 'revelations from insiders' that he's lazy or ready to drop nukes is just bullshit.

Hopefully most people are able to see through these political tactics. But somehow, I doubt it.

Scary times indeed.

Let's try to be more objective on both sides.

i wouldn't rule out though he might have made those comments without thinking (after all we have seen his erratic way of discussing things before). At least he has a history of bringing nuclear weapons up and being vage, in what case he might think of using the nuclear Arsenal.

http://time.com/4276960/trump-wants-to-free-the-nuclear-genie/

and here we have him talking about maybe using it against ISIS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3508851/Trump-refuses-rule-using-nuclear-weapons-against-ISIS-says-need-unpredictability-fight-against-terror-group.html

You didn't seem impartial before.I know what impartial is. I genuinely thought you were supporting Trump. Apologies

So saying I'm voting for either colon cancer cancer or throat cancer isn't impartial? They're both fucking awful. I've said that since day one.

I for the hell of me do not understand why someone like McCain is such a PUSSY when it comes to denouncing Trump. I mean for Christ sake the man said he isn't a war hero because he was "captured"!!!!!!

McCain is so terrified to lose his seat if he comes out against Trump, but I have to ask the question. At this point WHY THE HELL WOULD HE CARE!!!!!!!???? He is old as dirt and doesn't have that much longer on this planet anyway. He has TONS of money so its not like he even needs to work anymore. Are people this obsessed with having a power position that they will totally sell their dignity just to keep it? For crying out loud. Grow a pair and look like a REAL hero and denounce this lunatic. I know McCain has it in him. I know he would probably love to do it. At this point in his life he literally has NOTHING to lose except the title of being a Senator. Big WHOOP!

Yeah it's really quite sad. Take the risk and stand up for yourself and your values - it's not like you'll be destitute or need to find another job if you don't get reelected. You'll definitely feel better about yourself and history will judge you kindly.

A FOX NEWS poll gives Hillary a 10 point lead.

49% to 39%.

Why is it not 80% to 20%??? :lmao:

Surely, 39% of eligible voters aren't blue collar, white male schmoes? :rotfl:

Adam-Kinzinger-701x396.png

:drool:

Guest Rachelle of London

That tells you that type of trash that watches his show.

Or that Trump has a lot more supporters than people are led to believe.

ULIZOS, on 04 Aug 2016 - 07:22 AM, said:

So saying I'm voting for either colon cancer cancer or throat cancer isn't impartial? They're both fucking awful. I've said that since day one.

I prefer the analogy of (since you were hardcore for Bernie)...Not voting for Hillary because Bernie lost is like being angry that you were runner up in a big jackpot of 1 million dollars so you refuse to take the 2nd place winning of 500,000.

I think anyone at this point that is objective could never in their wildest dreams compare Hillary and Trump both to cancer. One is a fucking flesh eating virus while the other is simply a pimple.

The Black Madonna, on 04 Aug 2016 - 08:37 AM, said:

No. These online polls are usually taken over by trolls. Don't buy into them at all.

Guest Mauro

YouGov polling is done online, so no. Stop with cross-eyed Andy Cohen on basic cable Real Housewives online fun poll (vote as many times as you want) = Donald Trump is the next president. :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

No. These online polls are usually taken over by trolls. Don't buy into them at all.

They're probably Bethenney fans

Guest Rachelle of London

YouGov polling is done online, so no. Stop with cross-eyed Andy Cohen on basic cable Real Housewives online fun poll (vote as many times as you want) = Donald Trump is the next president. :lmao:

Shush

Guest Rachelle of London

You've been suspended how many times here? :lol:

And for the record, I was accidentally flushed.

I've been suspended ONCE for 24 hours back in 2013.

Let's hope your "accidental flush" occurs again.

And can I say that Jill Stein is a fucking WHACK job.

Like I said this election has shown me that I am just as disgusted with the far far left, as I am with the far far right, and I HOPE that the far far left never takes over the dem party like the far far right has taken over the republicans.

Ulizos has redefined impartial-

To be extremely hell bent on getting your way and thinking everybody else with an opinion is wrong.

I find those who say there's a need to be 'objective' about this election entirely laughable and mind boggling. There's nothing to be 'objective' about regarding Donald Trump. Nothing. This son of a bitch opened a pandora's box of bigotry, racism, misogyny, xenophobia, and conspiracy theories that won't just GO AWAY when and if he loses. This isn't a narrative pushed by the 'liberal media' this is just a simple fact.

I'm a middle of the road guy when it comes to politics. I was objective with McCain and Romney. Both were good men. Both served their country in honorable ways. And most importantly, I wasn't afraid of the outcome if they got elected.

Trump is different in every single way. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that this guy is even a candidate for president. I really can't. There was an article today that talked about how Hillary NEEDS to defeat not just him, but his entire movement. And defeat him soundly. For all this issues I have with the Clinton's, I whole hardheartedly agree.

Like I said before...his resume includes making entirely biased decisions on a dumb 'reality' TV show. He was blatantly effected by personal reasons when 'firing' people. I can't stand his daughters awful shoe line and ugh...they're just so distasteful.