2016 American Presidential Thread

JR!

Lame..who cares what she did decades ago.

Most people are probably just amused by the irony since Evangelical America has deemed Donald Trump a pure and righteous crusader of God and Christian values. Nothing to do with her personally really.

The thing about Melania being butt ass naked is the hypocrisy of it all and once again the double standard of what is not allowed from Obama, but the shit that is a billon times worse that is allowed from someone like Trump.

If Michelle had nude photos of her you would have NEVER heard the end of it for 8 years from Fox News. They would call her a disgrace. And that the First Lady title should never be given to such a whore, or a slut, or a tramp.....The slurs would have NEVER ended. I mean they made a HUGE stink out of Michelle for a dress she wore because the sleeves were too short and they thought it disparaged her title as First Lady.

And here we have our next possible first lady showing her tits and bare ass, annnnnnd no one on the right seems to give a shit.

^^ That's EXACTLY how I feel about it. I could care less about Melania posing nude - more power to her, honestly! It's just the blatant hypocrisy and blatant racism and double standard applied to Michelle Obama that I find to be disgusting and abhorrent. Michelle is objectively truly a remarkable woman. She's superbly educated, well-spoken, kind, caring, and hard-working. Why so many people despise makes no sense to me other than the fact that it's because of the color of her skin. I have no issues with Melania being a model and posing nude but the fact that Republicans have no issue with it but they find an issue with Michelle at every single turn is what I find to be problematic and revealing.

No she didn't.

She did her pics all over the web just do a little Google search

Stop quoting me with absurd replies.

Don't you suck dick? Are you humiliated?

We came we saw he died

Go vote for the criminal.

We came we saw he died

Go vote for the criminal.

Please. She said that about Gaddafi, and :

1) He was the criminal (see Pan Am Flight 103 and his other crimes),

2) Hillary is not responsible for his death, Sarkozy is.

I understand that some people don't like Hillary, but I think that the insults thrown at her ("lock her up", "criminal"...) are all ridiculous. Words have meaning.

Please. She said that about Gaddafi, and :

1) He was the criminal (see Pan Am Flight 103 and his other crimes),

2) Hillary is not responsible for his death, Sarkozy is.

I understand that some people don't like Hillary, but I think that the insults thrown at her ("lock her up", "criminal"...) are all ridiculous. Words have meaning.

Why youre so angry? :rotfl:

Well if she wasnt responsible about his death , she was happy about it.

Dont tell me that USA wasnt responsible for the mess and chaos in Libya and Syria.

As for Gadafi i dont like him , he wanted to kill the Coptic Pope Shenouda and convert him to Islam.

And he treated the Egyptians businessmen who worked in Libya badly.

Who liked the tyrant Saddam? Nobody he was a friend of USA like Gadaffi before they betrayed him and invaded Iraq and they suck their oil.

Words like Lock her up are incredibly funny not insults like I used to call her cunt 5 years ago when she caused a terrorist organization to rule Egypt but i toned it down now and i had a thread dedicated to Obamas mother nudies.

BTW Gaddafi funded Sarkosy presidential campaign in 2007 and he killed him.

This is the worst two presidential candidates in the American history.

The liberals will vote Hilary because they fear anti gay retard Trump even if they dont like her.

Most people are probably just amused by the irony since Evangelical America has deemed Donald Trump a pure and righteous crusader of God and Christian values. Nothing to do with her personally really.

Exactly and if this was the First Lady to be of a democrat the right wingers would make a BIG deal out of it.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah obamas mum does have nude pictures out there taken before she had him. Spazz isn't making it up.but could you imagine the uproar if Michelle had. Could you imagine the uproar if Obama had been married 3 times and 2 previous marriages ended due to adultery.

^ exactly re the divorces etc.

Surely there will come a time when an elected leader will have nudes out there? Professional or private. So many dick pics...!

I actually find the idea that a potential First Lady has nudes out their quite indicative of our times and representative of American/western culture.

^ exactly re the divorces etc.

Surely there will come a time when an elected leader will have nudes out there? Professional or private. So many dick pics...!

I actually find the idea that a potential First Lady has nudes out their quite indicative of our times and representative of American/western culture.

Surely with my generation (millennials) there will be due to Snapchat and Instagram, etc. There's not filter among anyone my age these days. The standard will be much different once my generation is old enough to hold positions of power. There will have to be some new way of judging candidates or something because with my generation, you can find out literally everything a person has said or done online with the click of a button. Society will look very different in the future.

Guest Mauro

Yeah obamas mum does have nude pictures out there taken before she had him. Spazz isn't making it up.but could you imagine the uproar if Michelle had. Could you imagine the uproar if Obama had been married 3 times and 2 previous marriages ended due to adultery.

No, that was pinup model Marcy Moore. Obama's mother never posed nude.