2016 American Presidential Thread

JR!

Even though she gave a good speech, we have to wait and see what kind of president she'd be.

It doesnt necessarily mean that she won't flip.

Magnificent substantive speech. The second half got razor sharp and got me up on my feet. Yaaaas Hillary!

vfje52.gif

Me too I stood alone in my living room applauding her I don't care if my neighbors heard me! Lol

Magnificent substantive speech. The second half got razor sharp and got me up on my feet. Yaaaas Hillary!

vfje52.gif

Yassss Queen of pop and speeches Hillary! The first female president of America!

I'm with her and I'm not ashamed at this point. She killed it. PERIOD.

How ANYONE could say Trump is more qualified to be President comparing his RNC speech and her DNC speech is simply delusional. PERIOD.

As someone else previously mentioned, you can just tell she wants this BAD! She's not fucking around. Whereas, this all seems to be some ego stroking game for Trump. The genuine passion for the job isn't there. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that people can't see right through him. Is the far right in this country truly THAT thirsty??

How ANYONE could say Trump is more qualified to be President comparing his RNC speech and her DNC speech is simply delusional. PERIOD.

As someone else previously mentioned, you can just tell she wants this BAD! She's not fucking around. Whereas, this all seems to be some ego stroking game for Trump. The genuine passion for the job isn't there. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that people can't see right through him. Is the far right in this country truly THAT thirsty??

I think it shows that some ppl choose their party over their country. It's not totally unique for the US, but it's becoming alarming with your candidate is Donald Trump.

vfje52.gif

Yes, agree with you both. I thought she was brilliant.

I am not religious or spiritual in any sense of the word, but I also thought one of the best speeches of the night was from that black preacher. His name escapes me right now.

Body Language Expert Weighs In on Donald Trump’s Awkward RNC Stage Hugs With Melania and Ivanka

melania-trump-donald-trump-hug-6cabd580-

donald-trump-ivanka-trump-hug-105b10eb-1

:lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker

Body Language Expert Weighs In on Donald Trump’s Awkward RNC Stage Hugs With Melania and Ivanka

melania-trump-donald-trump-hug-6cabd580-

donald-trump-ivanka-trump-hug-105b10eb-1

:lmao:

ridiculous. my father "pats me and my sister down" while hugging. thats a loving father.

only deprived deviants would think thats unnatural.

ridiculous. my father "pats me and my sister down" while hugging. thats a loving father.

only deprived deviants would think thats unnatural.

My dad did the same. He'd kiss me and everyone (that was the lebanese side of him). I'm sure if some stuck up frigid democrat saw that they'd call child services on us.

Guest Pud Whacker

My dad did the same. He'd kiss me and everyone (that was the lebanese side of him). I'm sure if some stuck up frigid democrat saw that they'd call child services on us.

Of course! We're their babies. They held, fed, protected us!!!

It's like a feel around. I do it with my dog as a quick, "is everything ok, I love you to death!"

:lol:

Guest Pud Whacker

I never thought of it that way, but you're right. I did that yesterday, found a lump on my dog, rushed her to the vet, but it just turned out to be a pimple :lmao:

youd be taking me to the vet everyday!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

I do think the kiss with her wife came off a little... businessy...

NO! see thats respectful. shes his woman. she has her make up on, her dress.

DONT FUCK WITH IT, thats his lady and her ROAR is louder!!! hes scared! :rotfl:

Is anyone talking about how Gaga's "big DNC appearance in Philly" was ACTUALLY some shitty after-party in fucking Camden, NJ????

While Katy Perry was opening for Chelsea Clinton

tumblr_mrjbnoZXwP1rqrwabo1_250.gif

Is anyone talking about how Gaga's "big DNC appearance in Philly" was ACTUALLY some shitty after-party in fucking Camden, NJ????

Just like with the gays, that bitch is pretending to be all for Hillary, in reality she's prolly registered republican like her parents and will vote Trump.

Have Pud and Ulizos really been reduced to defending Trumps sexuality?

Defending his sexuality? I don't think the gif of him Hugging his daughter is something to use against him.

God, why don't you go talk about your country or cheating on someone or something. You don't contribute to this thread at all. You just come in every now and then to talk about Pud and me, mostly.

Defending his sexuality? I don't think the gif of him Hugging his daughter is something to use against him.

God, why don't you go talk about your country or cheating on someone or something. You don't contribute to this thread at all. You just come in every now and then to talk about Pud and me, mostly.

Sorry I can't match your political discussion contributions. :chuckle: