2016 American Presidential Thread

JR!

Guest Pud Whacker

I'm not saying I'm with her. I probably won't be with anybody until voting day. She did good is all.

SLOANE there's even confetti!!!!

WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Scales of Justice, Pud. I need the debates (if Trump doesn't Jancel).

9/26

She will smear him!!!

But im so excited for OUR BIRTHDAY!!!

I'm not saying I'm with her. I probably won't be with anybody until voting day. She did good is all.

Trump had balloons too so it's a wash lol

Omg that look she gave the Donald staring directly into the screen. He's not gonna be able to handle that at the debates. She ain't gonna crack lol this woman is not playing.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Incredibly well written, well delivered (for her lol), and a perfect antithesis to Trump's armageddon BS from a week ago.

She killed it.

THIS!

My boyfriend's mom has always voted republican... and she just texted that she will vote for Hillary! :)

I think she's slaying with the second half of this speech more so than the first half. Great one liners on Trump!

Yep! I'm w/ most of u he'll prob. jancel the fuck out of the debates. lmao He does NOT want this. She wants it like a pit-bull seeing its prey 10 minutes before the victim even knows!

I'm glad she didn't come out there and try to be Obama or Warren or Sanders. She's tried to be other people before and she always gets made fun of and dismissed. She did her. She's a policy wonk, kinda boring, kinda monotone, but that's who she is... and she's not the first of her kind. Bush 1 was totally flat and awkward. LBJ, total asshole. It's not like we can only elect oratory geniuses in this country. We've elected awkward politicans before :lol:

it was written to showcase what kind of president she'll be and how she will accomplish what she wants to accomplish. She attacked Trump in all the right ways, but always brought it back to the idea that America isn't over. Which is basically what Trump was trying to say.

All in all it did what it needed to do. She knocked it out of the park because she hit her marks, not because she tried to prove something to everyone.

America should be proud this week.

Ill edit that. Its wrong. America should ALWAYS be proud. Because of Trump its cast a jokey shadow about the country over Europe. :(

(says me from the UK, Ill admit we are a joke at the mo) Together we will rise! Wheres Kathy?

JR!, on 28 Jul 2016 - 11:50 PM, said:

THIS!

My boyfriend's mom has always voted republican... and she just texted that she will vote for Hillary! :)

One mom at a time! :lol:

Me mum who was a lifetime republican who saw the light 8 years ago. Never looked back. She has grown so much even since then. *tear*

Come on GOP MOMS! Wake up and see the light!

large.gif

One mom at a time! :lol:

Me mum who was a lifetime republican who saw the light 8 years ago. Never looked back. She has grown so much even since then. *tear*

Come on GOP MOMS! Wake up and see the light!

large.gif

Colorado is a swing state so her vote will make a difference! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Guest Pud Whacker

I'm glad she didn't come out there and try to be Obama or Warren or Sanders. She's tried to be other people before and she always gets made fun of and dismissed. She did her. She's a policy wonk, kinda boring, kinda monotone, but that's who she is... and she's not the first of her kind. Bush 1 was totally flat and awkward. LBJ, total asshole. It's not like we can only elect oratory geniuses in this country. We've elected awkward politicans before :lol:

it was written to showcase what kind of president she'll be and how she will accomplish what she wants to accomplish. She attacked Trump in all the right ways, but always brought it back to the idea that America isn't over. Which is basically what Trump was trying to say.

All in all it did what it needed to do. She knocked it out of the park because she hit her marks, not because she tried to prove something to everyone.

Your hole is first. I'm nairing it.